Solar return, Moon-Uranus, not sure what to thinkWill She divorce?

Hi everybody, I am completely NEW on this site and so excited, there is so much knowledge here, I am an astrology students and I need help with a friends SR.
In resume: She has been together (living, not married) with this man for 9 years, she is suspicious of him, having an affair in his office, I feel that the public image of her marriage is very important to her. She is freaked out, but she senses the guy is already finding comfort somewhere else, she is head over heels for this man. (in synastry they have awesome aspects, such as venus conjunct jupiter at 1 degree in the 7th house for her and in the 8th for him, Just imagine!), And others such as a sun conjucnt saturn, etc

now, her return.
First thing i saw was the Uranus on conjunct her IC, Yikes. and at the same time is opposition the moon. As far as i know a moon opposite uranus means a new relationship? (?)

I also see her Jupiter in the 8th squaring her SR sun in the 5th, that aso could mean a new romance for her? (??) Or maybe finally he is proposing?

I am quite confused, I need your help guys, I cant ignore that IC conjunct uranus and opposite moon, I just cant, What do you huys know about this aspect? It does not look good to me, what do you guys think? thank you all!
:wink:

Attachments

• HER-Solar-return.jpg
    HER-Solar-return.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 36
  • HER-Solar-Return-with-transits.jpg
    HER-Solar-Return-with-transits.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 35
  • HER-Natal-With-Transits.jpg
    HER-Natal-With-Transits.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 32

martinbd

Hi, I think, it is important, that Saturn transits over her DSC and is approaching planets in VII. house. This could be test of their relationship, it does not mean necessarily, that their are going to split, but it could be crisis, Saturn requires deepness, but it is also about restriction, it is cold and dry planet. One option is, their relationship will deepen, other is, that it will cools and dries out. In solar return, there is important Uranus on IC, but it means rather sudden change in housing, family. I think there is nothing special and strong in SR about relationships, but that transit is.

JUPITERASC

Hi everybody, I am completely NEW on this site and so excited, there is so much knowledge here,
I am an astrology students and I need help with a friends SR.

In resume: She has been together (living, not married) with this man for 9 years, she is suspicious of him, having an affair in his office, I feel that the public image of her marriage is very important to her. She is freaked out, but she senses the guy is already finding comfort somewhere else, she is head over heels for this man. (in synastry they have awesome aspects, such as venus conjunct jupiter at 1 degree in the 7th house for her and in the 8th for him, Just imagine!), And others such as a sun conjucnt saturn, etc

now, her return.
First thing i saw was the Uranus on conjunct her IC, Yikes. and at the same time is opposition the moon. As far as i know a moon opposite uranus means a new relationship? (?)

I also see her Jupiter in the 8th squaring her SR sun in the 5th, that aso could mean a new romance for her? (??) Or maybe finally he is proposing?

I am quite confused, I need your help guys, I cant ignore that IC conjunct uranus and opposite moon, I just cant, What do you huys know about this aspect? It does not look good to me, what do you guys think? thank you all!
:wink:
Our EDUCATION BOARD has a helpful article HOW TO INTERPRET A SOLAR RETURN http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763 :smile:

QUOTE FROM THE EDUCATION BOARD ARTICLE BY STARLINK:

A Solar Return chart is a chart made for only one year in the life.
It is a very personal way to see how transits will relate to your natal chart
and especially the personal planets give an important insight in how they work out this year.

Once you understand the basics of your birth chart interpretation, you can use the same technique on your Solar Return chart.

A Solar Return chart should always be looked at in connection with your natal chart
because we want to see what our natal planets are doing this year and looking at their positions in the SR chart is one way doing that.
Putting them on a 2-wheel chart is a good way of viewing them. Put the natal chart in the inner wheel.

Note:
You can also view the Solar Return as a chart on its own, but it wont tell you as much as when you compare with the natal chart.

It is not easy to interpret a Solar Return chart because very often what we see in there, reflects the hopes and wishes of the individual
and not necessarILy what will happen to him/her.
That is also why we have to look at the birth potential.
If the Solar Return shows a fantastic career move,
but in the natal chart it is clearly seen that any career attempt is going to be non existent
when the woman is a mother rather than a career type
or when there is no fire present, nor any ambition to be seen
Cardinal mode
then we have to be careful. It could be a wish, not a reality.