Who is the murderer?

Honky VIII

Who is/ are the killer/s?
This is about a gruesome murder that happened in last September on Koh Tao, a tourist island in Thailand which is known for unsolved deaths of tourists and since this event got public is called murder island by many who collected some information.
Two young migrant workers from Myanmar are accused of that crime but many people who followed the murder investigation think they are scapegoats. From the beginnin the Thai police excluded that Thai nationals could be the killers. There was a hot suspect, a member of a super rich family who owns that island. But Thai police tried to kind of whitewashe them but not very convincing. And obviously they did not investigate them thoroughly. Evidence of CCTV has been ignored or disappeared.
About the 2 Myanmar guys no evidence is public. There is a known incident in this case where Koh Tao police beat a taxi driver because he refused to act like a witness in this case telling he was there when he was not and telling lies the police wanted him to tell.
You can google Koh Tao murders, or Hannah Witheridge or David Miller, (the victims)

Ok, so the Ascendent represents the murderer/s. Scorpio, ruled by Mars in Taurus, H7 - open enemies = murderer
The moon is in Scorpio in H12 withdrawel, retreat. The main suspect who is ignored by police is now a monk (which does not mean much in Thailand, Many prisoners become monks after they are released. you can everytime leave the monkhood)
Moon is ruled by Mars, the murderer.
Saturn is retrograde in Asc applying opposition to Mars
Mecury is opp Sat ret showing unsatisfactory commúnication and sanity which was clearly seen by the way the police handled the case
We have also Mars opp Asc (sep) and sq MC (app)
Moon is also opp Asc (app) and opp Mars (asc)
Mars conj Mercury: lies - have well been observed in this case and seems the murderer is using <Mercury power to elude the public
So I would conclude the person in the monastery is the killer.
Unfortunately I do not know if the accused guys are represented in this Chart

Attachments

• horary murderer.jpg
    horary murderer.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Honky VIII

Now I see that Saturn is in the 1st house and the 7th house cusp aspects Mars.
Does this mean the question cannot be answered?

Honky VIII

Nobody interested in finding a murderer?

This is a very cruel case.
There is danger that innocent scapegoats are going to get a death sentence in 2 months
can the court be trusted?

Honky VIII

I wonder why nobody wants to look at this chart-
most people who observed the case (it was very public in the internet) believe the accused are not the killers and there is a high suspicion that someone else is who was continuosly and intenionally overlooked by the police.
Even NGOs are calling for donations in order to pay the lawyers.

It's heartbreaking to see people who are very likely innocent go to jail and even to the gallows while the on who seems to be the real murderer is free like a bird.

Oddity

I would be reticent to use a horary to try to find murderers, especially in a case like this. Unless you were personally involved in the event, it's unlikely to be fruitful.

Best would be the event chart or the time of the first call to emergency services, with the location set as where it happened. L1 is the victim, the chart tells the story. L7 would or should describe the murderer as that is the house of open enemies.

Honky VIII

Thank you for your reply, oddity

I thought the rules of horary say you have to use the chart at the time when you ask the question and are aware of your intetnion to use horary. This is how I calculated the chart.
Am I involved? You bet. And many are. Why?
We have been watching a case and its procedures closely while being well informed every day.
And then we had to watch two young people that most consider innoccent (no real evidence, no motive known) being confronted with death penalty while another one who is highly suspect is not even investigated.
I don't think our chart analysis would make a difference for the physically involved but they might be interesting research - wouldn't they?

Honky 8:

Just because no one immediately responds to your question does not mean that people are apathetic.

Regarding your horary question, it is true what Oddity says that in order to ask about a murder, you MUST have an emotional stake in the horary question asked.

In other words, the relatives or family of the victims, or friends of the victims can ASK.

All others not connected cannot ask this question.

Reason: It's none of your business !

The answer is revealed in the event chart for the time of the actual murder.

If you know of the time of the murder, you can post that chart and I will try to answer it.

later,

HM

Honky VIII

Thank you very much Horarymaster,

It is said the doublemurder happened on September 15, 2014 between 4:30 and 5:00 am on the small island of Koh Tao

I attach two charts one for 4:30 and one for 5:00 am
I am looking forward to your reading

Attachments

• Hannah.jpg
    Hannah.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 27
  • David.jpg
    David.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Honky VIII

nobody interested in this? In a few weeks we shall know what the court says
btw. I added charts of the time and location of the crime

nobody interested in this? In a few weeks we shall know what the court says
btw. I added charts of the time and location of the crime

Honky 8:

With all due respect. You cannot expect others to do your dirty work !

We need a verified time of the murder, either from a credible news agency, or BBC or CNN, an eyewitness, or from the Thai policeman handling the file.

Please show us the source of your time, if not, sorry, can't take it seriously.

If you have none of the above, you don't have a reliable event chart, so you are simply p*ssing in the dark !

Without that, why should I risk my own reputation as an professional astrologer for your Sunday reading enjoyment.

HM

Last edited:

Honky VIII

Thank you horarymaster for answering this thread again.
I am sorry that I forgot to mention the source for the time range of the murders.
Here are two sources which differ a little bit - anyway as with any murder only the murderer will know the exact time
http://thailandjustice.com/introduction-to-koh-tao-investigation/

https://ca.newshub.org/2-british-tourists-murdered-thailand-3624981.html

Unfortunately I cannot find the source that I used first. There were a few, but it seems they disappeared in the meantime.

You make your standpoint very clear.
But it is not true that I am interested in this case for my "Sunday reading enjoyment"
I, like many others, feel involved because it seems like big injustice is done.

I understand you are not really interested in having a look at this case.
So I have to make my standpoint clear, too.
Just leave it.

I am not expecting you to endanger your reputation
I am not interested in unwilling helpers.

Thank you horarymaster for answering this thread again.
I am sorry that I forgot to mention the source for the time range of the murders.
Here are two sources which differ a little bit - anyway as with any murder only the murderer will know the exact time
http://thailandjustice.com/introduction-to-koh-tao-investigation/

https://ca.newshub.org/2-british-tourists-murdered-thailand-3624981.html

Unfortunately I cannot find the source that I used first. There were a few, but it seems they disappeared in the meantime.

You make your standpoint very clear.
But it is not true that I am interested in this case for my "Sunday reading enjoyment"
I, like many others, feel involved because it seems like big injustice is done.

I understand you are not really interested in having a look at this case.
So I have to make my standpoint clear, too.
Just leave it.

I am not expecting you to endanger your reputation
I am not interested in unwilling helpers.

As you may know, my reputation is to think outside of the box and I am not a stay at home "defencemen," either.

So what is your connection to this case, aside from being a Briton.

Your sources show different possible times of the murders.

One source says between 4:30 and 5:00 am. The other says between 4 am to 5 am.

With a possible wide window of time being up to one hour or longer, this allows for the migration of Leo ascendant to Virgo rising.

Leo is a sign of love-making, so that could be the time when the sex began between the deceased.

Then, Virgo is rising, not a sign of love, but a sign of cold hard business, and nasty business is feasible, if other aspects suggest.

A hoe is a farming/gardening instrument, ruled by Virgo. It is also ruled by Mars by many.

The Virgo ascendant yields an angular Neptune 7th house, so the killers are ruled by Jupiter and Neptune.

Mars is also angular.

Neptune on the descendant, so close to the angle is never a good sign. It means that trickery or deception was likely used to commit the dirty deed.

We may never know who comitted the crimes, either. With Neptune angular, there is always monkey business. (e.g. Malaysian Airlines flight 370, neptune = nadir)

Jupiter suggests a foreign person who did the crime, or someone on drugs, drunk, or both.

Neptune also rules the mentally ill, so that is a possibility, too.

I will have more to say, later.

- HM

Last edited:

Honky VIII

thank you
among many other things it is not clear if the victims had sex together. It seems like it has been staged by somebody to make it look like that.

JUPITERASC

As you may know, my reputation is to think outside of the box and I am not a stay at home "defencemen," either.

So what is your connection to this case, aside from being a Briton.

Your sources show different possible times of the murders.

One source says between 4:30 and 5:00 am. The other says between 4 am to 5 am.

With a possible wide window of time being up to one hour or longer, this allows for the migration of Leo ascendant to Virgo rising.

Leo is a sign of love-making, so that could be the time when the sex began between the deceased.

Then, Virgo is rising, not a sign of love, but a sign of cold hard business, and nasty business is feasible, if other aspects suggest.

A hoe is a farming/gardening instrument, ruled by Virgo. It is also ruled by Mars by many.

The Virgo ascendant yields an angular Neptune 7th house, so the killers are ruled by Jupiter and Neptune.

Mars is also angular.

Neptune on the descendant, so close to the angle is never a good sign. It means that trickery or deception was likely used to commit the dirty deed.

We may never know who comitted the crimes, either. With Neptune angular, there is always monkey business. (e.g. Malaysian Airlines flight 370, neptune = nadir)

Jupiter suggests a foreign person who did the crime, or someone on drugs, drunk, or both.

Neptune also rules the mentally ill, so that is a possibility, too.

I will have more to say, later.

- HM
People Signified by Jupiter :smile:
include j
udges, senators, councillors,
ecclesiastical men, bishops, priests, ministers, cardinals,
chancellors,
doctors of the civil law,
young scholars
and
students in a university or college,
lawyers,
clothiers,
woollen-drapers
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/jupiter_att.html

Honky VIII

HM, You ask what is my connection to this case?
I already mentioned I that like many others, feel emotionally involved because it seems like big injustice is done and supposed to continue.
Apart from these young people having such a horrible fate it is the official handling of the case.

One of the first things the police said "it cannot be a Thai national having done this" They said that without any evidence. Then they suspected another foreigner, a Brit and made up a strange story. But it was too obvious, that it could not be him.
From the evidence known in the internet and from local observers there were many things pointing to one special local family. This family is very rich and influential on the island. They are kind of owning the place, many say, they are kind of mafia. Some of them were observed close to the crime site. And a motive that one young and proud member of them furiously kills a young beautiful woman is easily imaginable.
Even the police seemed to suspect them. But then all of a sudden without proper investigation they decided not to look into this direction any more but find somebody else (of course no Thai national) -which they did. 2 poor young migrant workers without any lobby.

I don't want to go into more details here. (If somebody is interested they can google)
My point is that it looks like a rich influential guy can commit the most gruesome crime and continue his wealthy high society lifestyle without being punished while some poor and helpless and most likely innocent people are receiving the punishment in his place. This is something which sets many people up. Me, too

Honky VIII

People Signified by Jupiter :smile:
include j
udges, senators, councillors,
ecclesiastical men, bishops, priests, ministers, cardinals,
chancellors,
doctors of the civil law,
young scholars
and
students in a university or college,
lawyers,
clothiers,
woollen-drapers
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/jupiter_att.html

the major suspect is a student, he disappeared for one week after the murder and then came up with a new haircut and a lawyer who showed a cctv picture as a questionable proof that the guy had not been at the crime scene.
I am not saying he is the murderer or one of them - but what I am saying is that there are things that make him suspect and the police kind of refused to investigate

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

the major suspect is a student,
he disappeared for one week after the murder and then came up with a new haircut
and a lawyer who showed a cctv picture as a questionable proof that the guy had not been at the crime scene.
I am not saying he is the murderer or one of them
- but what I am saying is that there are things that make him suspect and the police kind of refused to investigate
so the student is connected to the wealthy local family that you mentioned
or is that another issue
:smile:

JUPITERASC

A senior Thai diplomat has been summoned by the Foreign Office over serious concerns about the investigation
into the murders of British backpackers Hannah Witheridge and David Miller.
Foreign Office minister Hugo Swire said there was a real concern
about the inquiry amid allegations that two Burmese men were beaten by Thai police into confessing to killing the pair

The summons of the Thai chargé d’affaires to the UK, Nadhavathna Krishnamra,
reveals that the police investigation has placed a considerable strain on relations between the UK and Thailand
following the murders on 15 September. It comes 48 hours after Thai police insisted they had concrete evidence
linking two Burmese migrant workers with the brutal killings, following reports the suspects had withdrawn their confessions.
The men, named in reports as bar workers Zaw Lin and Win Zaw Htun, face a possible death sentence
after being accused of murdering Witheridge, 23, and Miller, 24, on the island of Koh Tao.
However, last week the suspects reportedly withdrew their confessions
and alleged they were beaten during interrogations by Thai police.
Other witnesses have also said they faced police brutality,
such as scalding with boiling water
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/oct/13/foreign-office-thai-diplomat-murder-investigation

An online donations fund is collecting money to assist Hannah Witheridge's parents
to attend the trial in July in Thailand
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/thailand-beach-murders-fund-hannah-5176689 :smile:

THESE ARE THE TWO ACCUSED OF THE CRIME The two Burmese workers from Myanmar
Saw (left) and Win (right)
are standing trial for the murders

The-two-Burmese-workers-from-Myanmar-Saw-left-and-Win-right.jpg

Honky VIII

exactly, he is the son of the wealthy island owning family. He works in the bar where the victims have been seen in the night of their death. The bar belongs to his father (or his uncle, I'm not sure)