Will i buy a car this year?

Nightfall

---------------------

-------------------------

Last edited:

Sunrise

View attachment 52761

Will i buy a car,new or used into 2015? thnx

Dear 'll tell you my thoughts watching your chart.
There are many planets in your second house incate your interstet and your movements of economic and your possessions. But you must be careful ....
You are Saturn
Seller moon and sun
and the car is Hermes (physical signifiers movements)
What I see is even if you buy the car it will not be good. Mercury is in his own detriment and fall of -too awful situation. This tells me that it might be used in car and problematic. Do you have proposed to sell you something-a car ?? If not and you will have a propose now to sell you a car I would recommend to be careful too. (Moon conjunct Mercury in your 2nd house). The sun also is the seller of the second signifiers and he is in Pisces in fall of Mercury. Soon will change and will be found in the fall of Saturn that is you .... Saturn here is in a bad position-also is in detriment of mercury
The reception are not encouraging and I would suggest you be careful too ...
Very difficult to buy a car
wait others opinion please

Sunrise

Hi,i have thoughts we need a car,me and my sister together,but im not sure and i have the fear you describe for a used car.I really need bad a car and need to be good,so yes i must be carefull before any desicion be done.

this is the problem with used cars. should do very good research and if you and have someone to help you to know about cars would be even better.
Also the dealer here has no essential dignities. And that usually means in horary astrology not trustworthy man.:innocent:
good luck

Last edited:
View attachment 52761

Will i buy a car,new or used into 2015? thnx

You are ruled by Saturn (1st house ruler) and also, Aquarius in intercepted in 1st, co ruled by Saturn and Uranus.

Saturn makes no applying aspect to any other planet, so you are frustrated by your lack of transportation, isn't it true ?

The chart is advising you to take your time, as danger surrounds you ?

Meanwhile, Uranus (co-ruler) is in Aries, along with Mars. Beware of rushing out to nearest dealer to be sold a lemon or a car with mechanical problem.

This could be very, very, costly for you, especially for repairs.

You need to quell your impatience (Aries) and wait for the right deal.

I would wait if I were you !

Finally, Moon in Pisces (a sign of being duped or deceived?) suggests that you don't really know anything about cars and you are not mechanically inclined. Get your vehicle mechanically inspected by a licenced garage before comitting to buying !

That advice applies to ALL signs of the zodiac, not just PISCES !

All car dealers are mostly dishonest.

HM

Last edited:
I'm frustrated and tired with bus transportation and need a car for independent using.I know some things for cars theoretically,i can't check alone if a car is good or bad.

That's why you want to write up the bill of sale, "sale subject to mechanical inspection by certified mechanic, with repairs UP TO $ 500.00 only."

That way, if the car is a lemon, the dealer is forced to pay all repairs above $ 500.00 bucks.

:wink: