Must take a huge career decision urgently..Any suggestions please??

ariana92

I am at a point in my life that I have to either stay in my current job which is not paying me well but helps me build a good cv or move to London to find a job. Moving to london has been the dream of a lifetime for me but I am scared I won’t find a job there (everybody says its pretty hard for our occupation to find a job in London). I don’t know what to do..Any indications from my chart??

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_areti.77356.14680.png
    astro_w2gw_areti.77356.14680.png
    41 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

waybread

I have no guarantees, but Jupiter in your 9th house of foreign travel suggests that you enjoy overseas travel, and that it usually goes well for you. Mercury rules your 9th house, and it makes an exact sextile with Jupiter, so they're probably voting for a move.

But-- your career is ruled by Venus. She's not so happy about this. It looks to me like the situation boils down to money. The moon rules your home, and she's in your second house of money. If you emotionally need financial security, then you can determine which situation would be better for you.

ariana92

I have no guarantees, but Jupiter in your 9th house of foreign travel suggests that you enjoy overseas travel, and that it usually goes well for you. Mercury rules your 9th house, and it makes an exact sextile with Jupiter, so they're probably voting for a move.

But-- your career is ruled by Venus. She's not so happy about this. It looks to me like the situation boils down to money. The moon rules your home, and she's in your second house of money. If you emotionally need financial security, then you can determine which situation would be better for you.
Thank you for your response.. The last few months were really tough and to be honest I don’t really care about money.. I want t make ends meet of course but I don’t care about becoming rich. Do you see any light in the end of the tunnel in January or February?

waybread

I wasn't talking about big money-- just about financial security. This may be what you mean when you talk about "making ends meet." But if you don't have a financial cushion now and you can't find a job in London-- or it takes a while to find one that enables you to support yourself, what would be Plan B in terms of making ends meet in London?

Timing in horary is subject to a lot of debate so I haven't much studied it. By bumping up your thread I hope that someone who does have a sure-fire method for timing will respond.