Moving for good?

Reyka

Hello everybody,

I am interested in astrology, but I am not an expert.
Could any of you please tell me if there is going to be a stable life abroad for me?
I know that the Gemini influence on my chart implies a penchant for the foreign, and might stand for living abroad, but is there something else to make that a certainty?

I think I have found the place where I want to live, but it is hard to get a permanent visa there, so I have been coming and going for the past 2 years.
I would like to make a living there, please give me some hope!

And I won't tell you where I want to be, let's see if you can figure it out!
[I know I'm mean :D ]

My chart is in the link in my signature, if you need anything else, please let me know. Thanks in advance!
Reyka

Reyka

I did an "astromap" on www.astro.com, as I just found out such thing existed, but I have no idea on how to interpret it!
Only a MC line passes close to the town I would like to move to.

BobZemco

Your relocated chart will have the same planetary positions, but the houses may be changed considerably.

I love Eastern Europe and my relocated charts for Kosice and Presov in Slovakia and Cluj, Oradea, Arad and Timisoara in Romania put my Jupiter conjunct the Ascendant (a very fortunate placement), puts Venus in my 4th House which fits me better, puts my North Node in the 5th House (right now I'm so desparate I'd fly to Kyrgystan and buy a slave girl to make babies) and puts Mars in my 2nd House.

It's a better fit all around for the planets and houses. I know that you can cast relocated charts with Solar Fire, Kepler and Janus if you have those programs. Astrowin also does, which is free-ware.

You're looking at an astro-map which is based on your natal chart, and that's fine, but you must to a relocation chart for verification. The last thing you'd want to do is relocate for job/financial reasons then find that your relocated chart has the wrong sign on the 2nd House cusp and your natal planets there severely diminsh your potential earning capacity.

If you're relocating for relationship reasons, like marriage, you don't want any surprises like your natal Uranus shifting into your 7th House. I think you get the picture.

The astro-map is definitely a good tool, but always verify with a relocated chart.

So, you're pining for the fjords, eh?

Your astro-map is going to show you where to be to influence certain aspects of your life. If you want a good home, look at your Jupiter/IC line. If you want love/romance, look for your Venus Ascendant/Descendant line.

If you want personal improvement, you'd be looking at the Sun/Mercury/Jupiter lines.

Stay away from Mars/Descendant lines as those have a potential for violence. I have never wanted to go to Las Vegas, but I never will either, since my Mars/Descendant line runs right through it.

Reyka

Thank you Bob, you really are knowledgeable,
but oh my, this all looks difficult to me! I have a lot to study.

Funny, now I believe my Venus/DC line touches the city where I want to be, but that's it!

To be honest, I've always been attracted to Norway, and told myself I would go on my honeymoon, but since my honeymoon is nowhere to be seen, yet, maybe I should go and get a groom there?! ^_^

Seriously Bob, if you were me, and had that big crossing of lines in Norway, would you go and find out what your destiny could be there? Or maybe all those aspects intersecating are not such a good thing?...

BobZemco

Reyka said:
Funny, now I believe my Venus/DC line touches the city where I want to be, but that's it!

Do a relocation chart and delineate it.

Understand you aren't going to change. I'm Scorpio-rising, but my Ascendant has progressed into Sagittarius and I've taken on some of those qualities, plus my Gemini Sun has progressed into Cancer and so all I can think about is family and home.

When I relocate, I'll have Pisces on my Ascendant. I won't be a Piscean, but I will take on a few of those qualities. I'll be a little more sacrificing, because I'll have children, and with Neptune in the 8th and having a water sign on my Ascendant, I'll be a little more emotional (like I really need that), but I'm not going to turn into a Pisces.

You need to do a relocation chart and check it out. How's your earning potential (if that's an issue), how's your 4th, 5th and 7th Houses situated if you're looking at a relationship.

Check your 11th House. That's in part your goals/dreams. Are you looking good there, or does it even matter?

Reyka said:
To be honest, I've always been attracted to Norway, and told myself I would go on my honeymoon, but since my honeymoon is nowhere to be seen, yet, maybe I should go and get a groom there?! ^_^

A couple of cruise lines run the Denmark/Norway/Sweden route and every single person I know has raved about it. It's a little better in the Summer, but it seems people liked the Spring and Fall more.

Reyka said:
Seriously Bob, if you were me, and had that big crossing of lines in Norway, would you go and find out what your destiny could be there? Or maybe all those aspects intersecating are not such a good thing?...

You can have too much energy there. My lines converge just southeast of Kandalaska, Russia on the White Sea, about center of Murmansk, Archangel'sk and Sfanta Petersburg. My Mars Ascendant line runs there and people might find me threatening because of my energy, plus my Sun line runs through there so I'd probably come off as a pompous ***.

That isn't a good way to win friends and influence enemies. Plus my Neptune Descendant line runs through there, and I'd have a tendency to over-idealize or deceive myself and end up with some vice of some sort.

The places I'm looking at have Moon, Jupiter, Mercury lines, which is what I want, as it's a good home, I'll feel good, be productive, have friends and communicate well (which I already know since I spent 3 years there).

It's no secret that artists often go to art colonies, and because of the typical planet placement for artists, that's usually where their Venus and Mercury lines are, so their creativity and their artistic expression is enhanced.

So you want to ask yourself what your goal is, what do you want to accomplish, and what would enhance that, then find those lines, then set up a relocation chart and see how it fits. What's important, and what are you willing to sacrifice? Suppose a lower earning capacity, but a job that you like, nice relationships, and looking at your 8th House, your partner has good earning capacity, so maybe that's fine with you (some people have an Ego problem so that wouldn't be fine for them), and then go with it.

enigmas

I realy need a help about this to understand how can i make my own relocation chart.

I'm moving to India,Jaipur to work and live there for six months.
I'm not the native englisch speaker so I just can figure out how to make relocation chart.

Can someone just meke it for me,i will give him my birth data? You dont need to intepret it,just make it.

enigmas said:
I realy need a help about this to understand how can i make my own relocation chart.

I'm moving to India,Jaipur to work and live there for six months.
I'm not the native englisch speaker so I just can figure out how to make relocation chart.

Can someone just meke it for me,i will give him my birth data? You dont need to intepret it,just make it.
dear enigmas
you should ask the expert at
subscribed.gif
Why do i do this??
but it may be sleeping time
in mountain time

BobZemco

Use your birth time and birth time zone. Use the coordinates of the new location.

Eg:

17.23 CET
Vrsar 45°N08' 013°E37' <---CHANGE --> Jaipur 26°N55' 075°E49'

enigmas

thanks i figure it out now...i was confused because there is an option "relocation chart" at astro.com.

thanks! ili hvala:)

Reyka

BobZemco said:
Use your birth time and birth time zone. Use the coordinates of the new location.

Eg:
17.23 CET
Vrsar 45°N08' 013°E37' <---CHANGE --> Jaipur 26°N55' 075°E49'
Thanks ever so much, Bob, I didn't even know that!

BobZemco

Your planets and the aspects the make will remain the same. Nothing changes there.

What will change is the placement of the planets by house and aspects to the Ascendant and MC.

In my chart, my Moon/Jupiter conjunction moves from the natal 4th House to the relocated Ascendant to be conjunct, and Jupiter now rules my MC. Neptune is now in the 8th trining my Ascendant and enhancing my creativity, and Mars is now in my 2nd where it rules and where it trines Uranus in the 6th. My Sun is now in the 3rd (where it now conjuncts the Part of Fortune at 6° Gemini). Mercury now opposes my MC, and while sometimes that can hinder your ability to communicate, that isn't true for me as Mercury is dignified in Gemini and naturally rules the 3rd House where my Sun is now relocated.

Those are things you look for. They work for me, but other people are looking for other things and you want to choose a location that will let you shine and exploit your talents.

Attachments

• Timisoara.gif
    Timisoara.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

BobZemco

I'm using Solar Fire when I post charts, but I just checked AstroWin. I'm not familiar with the Johndro system or the technique behind it and it doesn't offer a relocated chart, so you'll have to fool the system.

Call up your chart then change the Latitude and Longitude for the city you want to check out. Double check to make sure it doesn't change the Time Zone, then save it with a new name. Click "OK" then just go to "Wheels" and choose natal to see your relocated chart.

On GeoPlot you can also see a map but it isn't very detailed. Actually AstroDienst has a decent AstroMap that you can save in a file and call up later (and the interpretations are decent).

If you can get your hands on Janus it has a really good map and you can do relocated charts easier.

Awakened_Pisces

Thanks for that. I appreciate it very much. Out of curiosity. I was wondering if you could do a relocation chart for myself should I go to Tokyo,Japan.

Birth Date: March,6,1992.

City: Philadelphia, PA,USA

Time: 2:31 EST

Sex:M

I noticed on the Astromap on Astro, that Mars/Saturn crosses over Japan. I'm mainly wondering if that is to be feared or is it true.