Any exp with Return Mars conj Asc? Suggestions wellcome!

Persephonee

Hi!!

I´m new to the forum but I´ve been learning about astrology on my own for some time now. That´s why I´m asking if anybody has experienced before a solar return with Mars on the Ascendant and in 12th. :crying:Everything I read about is terrible (illness, accidents, even death) not to mention is squaring Return Uranus in 3rd (possible car crash?). Or maybe somebody can give some insight?

Solar Return posted outside.

Pluto is also about to conjunct my IC in transit. I don´t want to remember last time Uranus and Neptune conjuncted my IC, my home life changed dramatically.:sad:

Thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• SOLAR RETURN 2018.jpg
    SOLAR RETURN 2018.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 25

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Persephone - the chart you posted is for 2018. Here is the one for this year - https://i.imgsafe.org/a5910b708c.png

This one looks quite good apart from the Mars square AC aspect which inclines toward having to fight your way with others to get where you need to go, although it does not spell out any accidents. On the plus side Mars is conjunct the Sun and both are conjunct the MC so this will be a good year for expending energy on cherished goals and even your career if you want to get ahead there.

This configuration is called a kite and is generally positive (it contains a grand trine if you count the ascendant) with a trine between Moon and Venus and the Moon in Neptune's sign conjunct Neptune - it will be a good idea for redeeming yourself spiritually through love and relating in general.

The major conflict this year is shown by the opposition between Mercury and Moon-Neptune where one side asks you to think using your head while the other will make you bound to go off hunches and intuition. Neither is wrong but you may feel the pull in two different directions.

As for your original question - Mars square Uranus is indeed associated with accidents so one is possible next year, after August 2018. However this is only if you are reckless and get easily fired up about taking action on certain matters. If you keep a cool head you could avoid the negative consequences.

JUPITERASC

Hi!!

I´m new to the forum but I´ve been learning about astrology on my own for some time now.
That´s why I´m asking if anybody has experienced before a solar return with Mars on the Ascendant and in 12th. :crying:
Everything I read about is terrible (illness, accidents, even death)
not to mention is squaring Return Uranus in 3rd (possible car crash?).
Or maybe somebody can give some insight?

Solar Return posted outside.

Pluto is also about to conjunct my IC in transit.
I don´t want to remember last time Uranus and Neptune conjuncted my IC,
my home life changed dramatically.:sad:

Thank you all in advance.

Hi, you are currently in a 5th house profection year
SATURN is Lord Of the Year until your next birthday in August :smile:
and so
your Solar Return as well as your Profection Chart are read in tandem
also ECLIPSES may be relevant so check for those

meanwhile Mars conjuncts solar return ascendant in Saturns domicile AQUARIUS
so aspects involving Saturn require assessment