Will He Get a Job in Washington State This Year?

smilingsteph

Will he get a job in Washinton State this year?
I am new with horary so bear with me, please let me know if there are any mistakes.
Ascendant is at three degrees…is this not an applicable question?
Moon at 20 degrees libra, renders the chart readable
I am the querent….ascendant in capricorn, therefore the significator is saturn placed in the 8th house of virgo. This represents me: Job service, virgo- I am thinking about a job.
Tenth house governs career, Tenth house is in libra, the significator is venus in the sixth house, of gemini: The quesited, in venus is someone I love, care about.
Jupiter is in the first house, means that the answer to the question will be in my favor.
Jupter however is afflicted with a square to the MC
I am a female so my co-ruler is the moon, placed in the tenth house of libra, which also happens to be the house of the quesited.
The quesited is in the 10th house, moon is placed in the tenth house.
So I look to how the planets affect eachother?
Venus and Saturn: no real connections
Venus is in a cadent house- long er time for an answer, to the question?
Then we have moving, ninth house in virgo, mercury is in the sixth house….
Venus has good aspects to the moon and the MC.
The querent planet is in the 8th house, of accidental disability, then the quesited planets are in the sixth house of accidental disability.
I guess I would say no…

smilingsteph

Here is the chart

Attachments

• will he get job.gif
    will he get job.gif
    53.7 KB · Views: 34

archergirl

Who is 'he', smilingsteph, and why are you asking? Normally, questions with 'he' in the title will not have you featured in the chart...it just depends.

I can recommend two books.

1. Christian Astrology (Books 1 and 2) by William Lilly. These are a must for any self-respecting horarist.
2. The Horary Textbook by John Frawley. Gives some different ideas about horary. Much, much easier to read and understand than Lilly, although less important. Get C.A. first.

Cheers,
AG:)

archergirl

Okay, so did *he* actually ask this question, or did you ask for him? The way you have the chart title, it looks like you are asking about him. But if he actually wanted to know, and you did a chart for him, then he gets the 1st house, not you.

Clarifying,

smilingsteph

I originally asked the question when we were talking, then he rephrased it and said that "this is what I want to know"
So then he would be in the first house...
This is interesting how horary could go so many ways..

smilingsteph

I have the answer to this question I asked some time back.

I actually asked the question, because he did ask it after I proposed that horary could help answer this needed to know issue; however, his heart was not into the question or my pursuance of astrology. So I asked the question.
I am still the querent.
He is the spouse- I am not sure as to why we need to know this part...isnt a job matter the tenth anyhow? But I guess it would if I wanted to stay with him and be happy if he got the job???
I am signified also by the moon in the 10th house, of libra near the MC- shows my desire for him to get the job.
Ruler of Libra in the 8th house which is where the significator is (saturn) ia.
The tenth house itself would represent the job, in libra, ruler of libra is also in the 8th.
Moon trines venus in this case

If we look at his relation to the job I can look at it like this.
He is the seventh house- cancer
Ruler of seventh is the moon- in the 10th house

Moon trines venus again

So before I give the answer can you all help me to understand this a little bit better? Or should the answer help to provide more light?

smilingsteph

Maybe I should restart- new to horary again
I actually asked the question.
I am the first house.
He is the seventh house right? (spouse)
The tenth house is the job.

How to get to the end from there is slightly confusing. Do I look at all three aspects?
Me, him and the job?

archergirl

No, you look at the aspect between the 7th house and the 10th house; the Moon ( 7th ruler) placed at the top of the chart reinforces this.

Interesting that Venus is combust, albeit leaving combustion. ...

smilingsteph

Okay so the seventh and tenth house
Seventh house is cancer, ruler in the tenth- leaving combust of the MC
10th house ruler in the sixth- venus
Venus trines moon...

Is this how to look at it?

Anyone else? I have the answer.....

archergirl

Being that you have the answer...what does that applying trine say?:)

We also have to consider the meaning of Venus in the 6th house; a cadent, combust significator may say something about the job itself, or perhaps the 'getting of the job'. Cadency weakens a planet, and so does combustion...so how then does this describe the job, Smilingsteph?

smilingsteph

Okay-
He got the job, you were right AG! Several months ago I would have said "no" and went on with my life....
I kept what your answer was according to the chart in the back of my mind...however...
I was at my mothers bedside during the time she was passing on with liver failure and I was not too thrilled about it, as it would mean that we both would be moving.
I am getting excited, but I think the weak venus may mean that I am very tired, and sad, and depressed and nervous and everything in between as my grandmother just died 8 months ago and my mother died just a week ago....
So that could show the "not being too thrilled" attitude.
I just hope things go okay, I am tired from the year-long battle with what has been going on with my family and the stress of life itself.

archergirl

The Moon actually trines the Sun first, before getting to Venus, but this shouldn't really be interference, due to the nature of the trine and because the Sun is the natural significator of husbands. Being a Light and as Venus is separating from combustion and the aspect with the Moon is a trine, I think the Sun doesn't do any harm here. Or not much, anyway; the Moon is in the sign of the Sun's fall. Perhaps this shows your husband having internal conflicts (head vs. heart, for example).

As Saturn, your stress is shown by your placement in the 8th house, an unfortunate house of darkness and sorrow; being where you were when you asked the question, this makes sense.

The job that he got, smilingsteph, is it a good one? I ask this because Venus has not much dignity where it's at; it seems to me that this job is maybe 'less than' what your husband would like. Is this the case?

smilingsteph

It is something he has wanted for the past seven years. He has been searching for a job near the family and this is perfect for him. He might be worried about me.
I dont know if this has anything to do with it....
The minute I met him I just had these two great feeligns. One feeling was that we would marry, and the other was that he would die. This is terrible and everything but it was what I strongly felt. It is position of a firefighter, something dangerous, and now we are moving to a much bigger more dangerous city. When I met him I did not know he was a firefighter at the time either.
Morbid I know.