Loaded 12 house, Saturn in the 7th. Any suggestions??

LoneMars

So, the other day I posted a rather cryptic question regarding my autoimmune disorder ankylosing spondilitis in the medical astrology section. Here's a link. http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=458316#post458316

Someone suggested I look at this from a horary perspective so I ran a chart for the question. (Attached) I didn't know anything about horary astrology, so I started googling. From what I gather, this chart is not very good and probably flawed and unreadable.

Does anyone want to take a stab at it?

I can see how the chart may be flawed, because I worded my initial question poorly. Not to mention its probably a little insane. If you read my previous post, I seem to be asking if my illness is the result of bad karma. What I was trying ask is if I could have possibly willed my illness upon myself subconsciously. My thought being, if I did, then maybe I can "unwill" it and get better. After getting some feedback on my natal chart, I'm thinking that's not going to happen.

After trying to read my horary chart, I'm thinking the same thing. But I'm not really basing that on anything other than I read the 12th house is not good. Oh and I also read the 7th represents the astrologer (I don't understand why) and Saturn represents a blockage.

I can't tell if I'm represented by Aries (the ascendant), the Moon, Venus or the sun. (I'm a girl). Also, is the disease represented by something? I was thinking maybe mercury since he's the 6th house ruler and the 6th represents health.

I find the whole concept very fascinating. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• question 1.jpg
    question 1.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 21