Will I get this one?

OctGirl

Am back again with another horary, persistence or more like desperate attempts :(

Will I get to hear from them this time? I am desperate from a long time, a little hopeful on this as I worked with them indirectly - client in my past job.

I am Mars, job is Sun. Sun is in 5H in Mars sign which sounds good and Moon has a weak sextile in another 6 deg.

Bad part (s)
Moon is in 8H in mutable sign, ruler Merc is combust in 5H (or is it cazimi?);
no aspects between Mars and Sun, Mars is in 4H with a square to Moon in next 8 deg;
Saturn in 10H opposing Mars which looks like an obstruction - Saturn rules 3H (again!!) and 4H

Some more bad news, AC and MC are in fixed signs, hard to move forward.

Am I right?

Help please :(

- OctGirl.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 25

natasa812

Dear OctGirl,
I am new in horary, what I can see in this is that Moon being in changable sign could also mean that situation (or the result) is about to change.
Also, the 4th - the end of matter is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is in CONJUNCTION with P.F.!!!!!
Why is Sun in your 5th I can not understand.
Now, since I had recently a similar career question and I was also in casimi, here is the article. I`ll copy paste it:

Cazimi (also spelled Casimi, and sometimes called Zaminium) is a technical Arabic word meaning "heart of the Sun" or "in the heart of the Sun." It is an astrological term meaning a planet that is in exact conjunction with or very near the precise center of the solar disc. A planet that forms a conjunction with the Sun within 17' (arc minutes) of partile (exactitude) is said to be Cazimi, literally engulfed and fortified by Sol and, as it also may be interpreted, "in the heart of the Sun." According to a psychological approach to astrology the Sun, representing the Ego, engulfs the energies of the planet in Cazimi and is said to imbue it with the intensely positive and life-giving energy and power of the Sun.
In traditional astrology, any planet is combust the sun when it is within 10 degrees of the sun either approaching or departing. Being combust the sun, or "under the sun's beams" as William Lilly called it, weakens a planet's strength. As astrologer John Frawley has explained, the sun is extremely powerful and "outshines" anything close to it. Consider the sun like a great king. In the court of the great king, any person who enters the court, no matter how great his reputation or how incomparable her beauty, must be humble before the king. Thus, their greatness is diminished. But cazimi, being right in the heart of the sun, is like being allowed into the very throne room or private chambers of a great king. This is the fortunate position of being highly favored by the sun, like a king who brings only a select few into his private chambers and bestows wealth and privilege upon them and listens to their deepest concerns with a mindset to help them.
British astrologer Deborah Houlding calls Cazimi "a state of solar-empowered brilliance, where the two planets are fused to act as one."
Even though Cazimi has traditionally been thought to strengthen the planet's influence as much as being combust the Sun weakens a planet, some modern astrologers disagree with the traditional method of calculating planetary strength and weakness in a chart. Their view of cazimi, as in all conjunctions, is that the positive or negative outcome of the influence will vary according to the nature of the planet(s) involved. So for a modern astrologer, Mars either cazimi or combust the sun is strengthened because Mars is considered fiery and hot, and thus benefits from meeting the fiery heat of the sun. But cold and dry Saturn would weaken when either combust or cazimi, because the nature of the sun is damaging to Saturn. Modern astrologers usually make no distinction between a planet being combust the sun or cazimi.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

On another article from AG I read that the person that askes the question should know best about his / her feelings. Because, when I asked my question, I did not have any feeling (good or bad) and I was in casimi as Venus...The point is that I still don`t know is casimi something good or bad because some astrologers take it as combust...

Now, you are in opposition with that Saturn, Mars also squares Moon but square is not a no answer, it could be yes but with obstacles, also, Saturn is a slow planet, brings obstacles too but with Saturn (as I read somewhere) the answer is not no, it just means delays...

My knowledge goes this far...
Wish you the best

archergirl

Sorry, who is 'them' and what is this about? A job? A client? Could you clarify please, for those of us who don't follow the story line on a daily basis...are you asking about a job itself, or an actual contact from someone?

Thanks,
AG:)

PS. Mercury is cazimi. This is a strong placement.

natasa812

Is casimi generally strong placement or is it just for Mercury?
I was in casimi being Venus in my career question...

Thank you in advance

archergirl

Cazimi is strong, full stop. From Skyscript:
A planet is combust when it is in conjunction with the Sun and therefore hidden from sight by the light of the Sun. Traditionally this is a serious debility and implies that the planet is weakened or restricted in power. However, if the planet is within 17 minutes of the Sun, it is termed Cazimi - in the heart of the Sun - and considered strengthened by the union.

William Lilly stated that the combust planet should be in the same sign as the Sun and within 8° 30' - beyond this distance, but within 17 ° of the Sun, the planet is said to be under the Sun's beams. This condition is debilitating, but not as severe as combustion.

Lilly wrote of this: "The significator of the Querent combust, shows him or her in great fear, and overpowered by some great person". (CA., p.113)

OctGirl

archergirl said:
Sorry, who is 'them' and what is this about? A job? A client? Could you clarify please, for those of us who don't follow the story line on a daily basis...are you asking about a job itself, or an actual contact from someone?

Thanks,

PS. Mercury is cazimi. This is a strong placement.

AG, Them is the company I have applied for - they were my clients when I was working at another company.

OctGirl

Natasaa, thanks for the inputs. I sincerely do not know what is Saturn - I am afraid what that obstruction can be.

Mercury is cazimi and it may be powerful but that's just ruler of Moon - does that have any positive bearing on the question? I noticed it as Sun rules Job here. But no clue how to interpret this one - Sun empowering Mercury?

natasa812

The way I understand this is as follows:
when a planet is in casimi, it is like 2 planets united with their powers and the Sun is giving ``overplus`` positive effect since the Sun is not a malefic like Saturn or Mars...
Of course, keep in mind that I am still learning...

Now, Mercury rules your 8th (other peoples money in this case) and your 11th of friendship. So, the way I understand this is that those 2 houses have ``overplus`` power because their ruler is ``united`` with Sun or in casimi - in the heart of Sun (also called the King).

If we take the 7th ``for them`` than, they are represented with Venus which is ``in combust`` - and not to be trusted...But I think it is correct to take the 10th for your career and ``them``

7th House
Marriage and marriage partners, partnerships of all sorts (business as well as intimate), open enemies, thieves, the other party in a buying and selling transaction, a contract labor or subcontractor situation, the default other person (see below), the other side in a lawsuit or negotiation, the other possibility for the home team in a sporting event, removals (or moving house).
8th House
Death, taxes, wills, insurance, your partner’s money, inheritances other than of property, lawyer representing the other side in a lawsuit.
9th House
Travel, long trips (see below), philosophy, religion (see below), prophetic dreams, lawyers (see below), higher education (see below).
10th House
Your mother (usually), honors and awards, promotions, high managerial jobs, judge in a lawsuit, arbiter in a negotiation, bosses higher up in the corporate ladder, perks given out at the whim of someone higher up.
11th House
Friends, associations, organizations, funding bodies of government agencies, hopes and wishes.

natasa812

Still can not understand why the Sun is in your 5th...
Is there a flirt from anyone in this company? They like you or you know each other and outside of your dayly job?

archergirl

Sorry, I'd still like to clarify...did you apply for a job? The reason I'm asking is that everyone is looking at different significators. I just want to make sure we're looking at the right ones for the question. The way you have stated the question in one part of the thread sounds like it might be different to the one you are actually asking in another part of the thread. It matters.

Thanks.
:) AG

OctGirl

AG, Oh my apologies I am not clear on this.

I am asking if the company will call me, I have applied for a job with the company. I have interacted a lot with this company - as this one is client for the other company I was working a little while ago.

Since it is job Q, I am looking at 10H and ruler Sun.

Hope this is clear. I look forward to your reading.

OctGirl

natasa812 said:
Still can not understand why the Sun is in your 5th...
Is there a flirt from anyone in this company? They like you or you know each other and outside of your dayly job?

No, I know many people but only on job and never met anyone out of office. And almost all of my contacts are female, so I have no idea why Sun is in 5H :)

natasa812

5th house is also a house of risk - is this Company in any kind of risky business?

Sun is in terms of Mercury but in the face of Mars - meaning that Sun does not like you very much. Mercury rules your 8th and 11th. Sun is your 10th, there is this Saturn retro but in conj. with P.F. - is this mesagge telling us that maybe any obstacle will be for your own good or does the P.F. in this conj. ``improving`` this Saturn issue?
I can not say anything else...and I don`t know what to think any more - my knowledge goes this far...

Last edited:

archergirl

Hi OctGirl, thank you for clarifying.:)

I think the answer is probably going to be 'no', unfortunately.:(

You (Mars) apply to oppose Saturn (which would be a telephone call, I think, as ruler of the 3rd), and oppose Part of Fortune.

I think the job will go to someone else; the Moon applies to sextile Venus (your competition) first, and then Mercury/Sun. Then it squares you. There is no aspect between Mars and the Sun that doesn't have interference.

All of the testimonies are pointing to not getting the job. :(

Keep trying!

OctGirl

Here goes another :(

Thanks so much Natasaa and AG. Grateful for replies.

Will be back with more Qs, I have to keep applying. I keep telling myself - more patience and persistence.

Wish someone could tell me when I will get a job. Its always hard to start after a break and adding to it is this dismal economy :(

OctGirl

By the way, any way to know what is obstruction indicated by Saturn here? I am really clueless why I am not getting a job after these many trials. May be we can see some reason here.

archergirl

Venus is retrograding away from a conjunction with the Sun/Mercury; she rules your competition and retrogrades back toward a sextile with the moon. It may be that whoever got the job you applied for, was an internal candidate (separation from Sun) or is a returning employee who had worked there before (Venus Rx going toward Moon).

I'm not sure what the block is. Maybe you're just not 'supposed' to work there. I'll look more closely tomorrow; must go to bed now!