Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 11-14-2019, 04:30 AM

Will I get this job

This is horaray chart drawn when I got a call to attend the interview which i did after 4 days. Hence this query was done before attending the interview

This is a travel agency job

I gave the interview on 11th , interviewer was a female(moon or Venus) there was a basic geography MCQ test. She told me will get back. Have not yet.

I am in late 40's having switched to travel line recently thereby making me a fresher, competition is tough.

Any chance. BTW moon square Jupiter
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (52.3 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by dheerpat; 11-14-2019 at 04:35 AM. Reason: Imag
Unread 11-14-2019, 12:35 PM

Re: Will I get this job

You do have a good chance in that Jupiter, your significator is strong in the 10th, so you have good abilities. The only issue is Mer rx, Moon will trine Mer in the 9th. Mercury could suggest another test or a re-test. Some trouble there. You might need to reapply for a similar position before you get this job. But I do believe a job will come.

please update.
Unread 11-14-2019, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
You do have a good chance in that Jupiter, your significator is strong in the 10th, so you have good abilities. The only issue is Mer rx, Moon will trine Mer in the 9th. Mercury could suggest another test or a re-test. Some trouble there. You might need to reapply for a similar position before you get this job. But I do believe a job will come.

please update.
Thanks rafaella update is today I called up the interviewer she told me she is traveling and her team mates have taken over recruitment , she says will get back next week if any update is given to her. Is she avoiding me? Don't understand why these recruiters don't inform honestly.

Anyways should I upload event chart that is when interview took place? Is that significant over query as query chart was cast before interview happened

Als0 moon square Jupiter , that also not good Isnot it?

"You might need to reapply for a similar position before you get this job. But I do believe a job will come."

Not understood exactly.

"

Last edited by dheerpat; 11-14-2019 at 01:38 PM.
Unread 11-15-2019, 01:03 PM

Lightbulb Re: Will I get this job

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheerpat View Post
Thanks rafaella update is today I called up the interviewer she told me she is traveling and her team mates have taken over recruitment , she says will get back next week if any update is given to her. Is she avoiding me? Don't understand why these recruiters don't inform honestly.

Anyways should I upload event chart that is when interview took place? Is that significant over query as query chart was cast before interview happened

Als0 moon square Jupiter , that also not good Isnot it?

"You might need to reapply for a similar position before you get this job. But I do believe a job will come."

Not understood exactly.

"
Moon square Jup is not always a bad thing, it just means some challenge, perhaps a test to go through or a hurdle. More concering is Mer retrograde in fall of Moon which prohibits the Moon/Jup aspect. Mer rx is something of a bigger hurdle, retrograde generally means a redoing of something or reapplying, going back and doing something again or perhaps communication issues as this is Mer rx. So as you found out the recruiter now will be changing for you so that may mean changes, they may get you to redo the test or just ask you to reapply another time.

I think if there are any similar positions elsewhere, do apply, do not sit and wait for this one. Keep your options open and apply to as many jobs as you can.

all the best!
Unread 11-15-2019, 02:34 PM

hi, Maybe you just cast an event chart for each interview.
Unread 11-16-2019, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalinka View Post
hi, Maybe you just cast an event chart for each interview.

Here's the interview chart iattended today. As mentioned I will have to relocate for this job without,family. Salary wouldn't be expected that great.

They said they will get back by Wednesday
Attached Images
File Type: png image.png (43.2 KB, 9 views)
Unread 11-19-2019, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaella View Post
Moon square Jup is not always a bad thing, it just means some challenge, perhaps a test to go through or a hurdle. More concering is Mer retrograde in fall of Moon which prohibits the Moon/Jup aspect. Mer rx is something of a bigger hurdle, retrograde generally means a redoing of something or reapplying, going back and doing something again or perhaps communication issues as this is Mer rx. So as you found out the recruiter now will be changing for you so that may mean changes, they may get you to redo the test or just ask you to reapply another time.

I think if there are any similar positions elsewhere, do apply, do not sit and wait for this one. Keep your options open and apply to as many jobs as you can.

all the best!
Unfortunately no feedback from this employer so it's safe to say that it's a no.

So my hope now rest on the other Interview which I gave whose event chart attached in Kalanika post