I've tried so many times but failed

Siren03

Every few months this start my own business thing rises up in me. It basically cycles I keep trying to suppress it but I'm always disappointed or undervalued, underpaid with my employers. Since 18 I've tried several different types of businesses (5) and usually it didn't work out mainly from a lack of resources. 2 years ago I switched into the insurance industry and started in sales. I actually am good at sales but for whatever reason I've had a company shut down, another gets bought out and from another one laid off. So I haven't been truly able to see any gains from theses place because I'm constantly having to start over. Now I'm at new company that I have such small commission rates that even at my best it's like nothing they don't pay well. A part pf me wants to just buy my own leads and have at it on my own. Do for myself what I've been doing for others, but I don't know if I'd make it. I've become very anxious from business risk I may not have the nerves for it anymore. The other side says get out of this **** because I can't seem to really grown in spite of skill. I was thinking maybe I should change into financial planning, mortgage broker or become an accountant..or something like that. I am trying to finish up my bachelors degree but have ran out of aid so that's a challenge. I keep pushing against something to success. Maybe I am pushing in the wrong directions. Any insights from my chart would be helpful road blocks and challenging aspects that may be opposing my plans. I'm 27 it seems like I am in a loop. Being successful professionally means a lot to me I'm possibly a bit overly focused on work.

Attachments

• Free Chart   Astrodienst Sade.jpg
    Free Chart Astrodienst Sade.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 38
  • MY CHART READ ME.jpg
    MY CHART READ ME.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 36

FROG

I wrote a long response for you but the 'my system' lost all of it before it was ever saved!

Just wanted to you to know that there is another response coming!

I can't re-compose all it for now.

I did an analysis that plots accumulation of wealth over your lifetime. It indicates that wealth finally starts to accumulate after March 2017! Another year to go! So this may be why all the other start ups didn't 'succeed'.

Another thing. There is no failure until you stop trying. Each new business is an improvement on your ways of doing your business. No failures.

The bottom line of my previously composed response was this:

Personal Financial Planning
and finish that Bachelor's degree!

You are a force indomitable with all those first house planets. However, as I understand evolutionary astrology, you had a strong profession in your past life, but your pursuits are supposed to be for home and family in this life. I'm thinking perhaps the personal financial planner path would permit you to do good work for families estate planning, life planning, and it would utilize all the strength in your first house for presenting yourself reliably to lead clients through the maze of troubles that will be out there in your professional years. It gives you a lot of entreprenneurial options in work style, while still belonging to an organization that may stay by your side when you yourself have family, and need some wiggle room for the changes.

Go research the financial planner profession and do an information interview with them.

Your Saturn return is coming up in a couple years. That is considerate to be a challenging time by most. Don't plan on any reliable success then.

Pluto has been on your Stellium in recent years, which may have contributed to frustrations in business success.

Rule of thumb: It usually takes the experience of running three business before one succeeds well. It is a very complicated process.

More info I will send later.

FROG

And we need to take a look at eclipses -- prenatal, recent and future ones, too.

If you can and want to relocate -- you might find some advantage -- in possible going to California. Look in the astrocartography parts of this forum and see if they will help with this question.

kshantaram

Premium Member
sag asc philosophical, optimistic, law-justice, sportive, ambitious, impulsive
lord jup over the 5th trine with venus own taurus,

asc lord jup zero deg 5th, weak, may wear yellow sapphire.

artistic aptitudes, hotel management, food processing, singing, teaching, education,
jup-venus aspecting 11th for gains,

venus lord 11th over 5th with jup,
gains through education, children, advisory-consultancy roles,
venus lord 6th over 5th negating employment prospects,
while could be good for quicker recovery from health issues.

moon sag 12th aptitude for psychology-teaching etc,
moon lord 8th over 12th success amidst adversity.

mars aspect own aries 5th house cusp
protective of education-position-social status,

but may not be good for health of children to care/watch.
mars debilated aspect over 7th for vocation-relationship

jup debilated aspect over sat-mars cap first house
affecting knees-head etc
dampening entrepreneurial-tech aptitude of sat-mars cap,
sat-mars feeling superior to men,
sat-mars cap methodical-disciplined,
sat lord 2nd negating to first negating finances-family-relationship.

sat aspecting sun-rahu pisces 3rd, sun lord 9th for luck,
affecting luck-health-initiative-siblings,

sun-rahu admin-political aptitudes, prone to rise-fall,
calling for ancestor worship,

ketu 9th virgo hypercritical-perfectionist attitudes,
good for audit-quality control-critique roles,

distancing from father physically or psychologically,
tending to distant lands.

mer lord 7th for vocation-business over acq 3rd,
mer lord 10th over the 3rd,

mer highest planetary deg factor for personality,
acq reformist-innovative,
aptitude for writings-communications-singing,

mer placed 9th from the 7th for vocation-business,

sun-rahu 2nd highest deg factor for vocation, afflicted by sat?
sun-rahu pisces sensitive-emotional,
affecting admin-political flair and success perhaps!

all planets dark-half, introverted-introspective,
no action orientation and public appeal perhaps,
sat aspect virgo 9-10 restraining luck-career.
sat aspect sun-rahu pisces, sun lord 9th for luck.

may be profession in the form of consultancy-advisory role
in creative advertising, publishing business, reformative writings,
children's publications, educational, corporate communications, etc

or earnings through such individual contracts.

hope generic observations-inputs enable reflect further, pick as relevant,

share pointwise comprehensive feedbacks on the insights-ideas in the reading,
could be interesting to learn of, and the usefulness of the reading effort.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Siren03

Thanks for the encouragement and the insights. I do feel a strong professional pull and at the moment I have little to no focus on building a family. I'm basically refusing it until my career stuff is together. I hope it's not case of not being able to have one without the other. Between Saturn and Pluto I have no clue when the time is every gonna be right hm.

Siren03

I was trying to move away earlier this year actually to Texas or Arizona but it didn't work out with the companies.

Siren03

Luck through advisory roles hm kind of what I do now in sales and I was looking into just securing those contracts on my own but I am not sure.

FROG

No need to forego profession now. I'm just building in flexibility for strong family interests later. The North node is a distant point that we strive to reach. It's not usually something we can jump to, especially before the first Saturn Return.

You're doing fine. You've been doing al the right things. The lack of 'success' as you want it, seems to be getting you down, but you'll get there yet.

All the things happening before that 'success' are helping you to have a base of experience on which you can rely, to keep you resilient once business is up and running and consuming all of your time, and giving you no options to wander to other trails. Resilience is what keeps people successful. Go ahead an soak up all you can in these years.

On the other hand, if you want to stay focused, here are other ways.
I've heard of Hotel Owners, starting with maid service jobs, while planning to take Hospitality diploma programs, to learn the biz from bottom up. I've heard of brick making company successes coming from ladies who began by studying every element that comprises a brick today and in the past. I've heard of millionaires in the vending service start with small improvements to gumball machines which they distributed. What I am saying here, is that it may be important for you to scale down your business startups to short profitmaking endaevors which can be rolled over into bigger ones, to give you the sense of success that you desire.

Hope this helps.

Asterion

There's some things I see immediately that might be pertinent, so let me unpack some things that might be affecting your mood and how your see yourself. (Caveat:I'm and amateur, and doing this helps me practice.)

Especially because you have numerous planets stacked in you natal 1st house, this might be compounding your feeling of failure. You have Uranus, Saturn, Neptune and Mars all in Capricorn. Capricorn's natural ruler is Saturn, so Saturn here is running this house, bossing the others around. Uranus is itchy for change under Saturn's constraint, Neptune may wish to undermine Saturn's authority, and Mars wants nothing more than to run free and stop being benched on the the sidelines. The trick is learning how to use the best of these energies, and you may well be learning it now. You are facing Saturn's constraint wherever you turn, while these other energies would like expression and run against brick walls.

Complicating matters is Pluto is currently transiting Capricorn as we speak, which means he's passing over, or has passed over, these planets in a straight line. As he does, he brings with him destruction/change. What you feel might be the pressure of Pluto as he checks in with Uranus, Saturn, Neptune and Mars. So you may feel yourself whip-sawed between wanting to change and being stymied (Pluto/Uranus), trying to build a foundation for yourself that collapses (Pluto/Saturn), confusion in which you are unsure of what path to take and perceive other areas being closed off (Pluto/Neptune), and then Mars wanting to stamp his feet in rage. Sound familiar? You are in the midst of transformation, which is why it feels like all these things are failing. At this critical time in youth, some of your aspirations may have to adjust, be recalculated or die off entirely as you figure out what path next you will take.

With your natal sun in Pisces, it turns out Neptune is also transiting this sign currently and this may add to feelings of confusion, of not knowing which path to take. Especially because current Neptune is squaring current Saturn in Sagittarius, this could be amplifying everything for you; not to mention, Saturn also would have transited your natal moon (I haven't checked the degrees, so it's either close or passed over.)

Because you feel you haven't made headway in career, this could be very disappointing as you have Venus very comfortable in Taurus, and Jupiter, in your 5th house, which is the house not only of love but also of creative pursuits, which include entrepeneurship. Taurus appreciates beauty, and knows the value of a dollar earned. I imagine it instills a keen drive to build business -- with Jupiter and Venus there, it should be no surprise you've started 5 of them! These planets trine the ones in your 1st house discussed earlier. It seems these are very supported.

On a personal note, I'm a Taurus who's also started 2 businesses of my own. I can relate to the frustrations that may face you. When I was your age, I got my degree only to discover it did me no good. Instead, I gave myself a second education in a library and read every book on economics I could get my hands on. Only you can decide what course is best for you -- whether it's starting a new business, finishing your bachelor's, or seeking an alternative route -- but there's also wisdom to be found in standing still until the mists clear and you can see your path clearly. With Virgo in your Midheaven, this may be a good time to consider and utilize Virgo's ability to pay attention to detail and practice discernment, to examine everything around you with intense focus, while Neptune is muddying the waters around us.

Siren03

Thanks FROG yes I have been discouraged and I think I need to figure out the simplest approach to start again and I can always grow from that point. As much as I want to leave it alone I'm in constant attainment of this goal...I can't shake it. One day I'm hoping I just get it right

Siren03

Asterion
Yes this definitely sounds like me a lot. I feel like Saturn makes me so hard on myself to the point I can barely attempt another business because it's stern on me. Yet I feel that Mars it wants me to push past it have at it again but that Capricorn says grow up stop wasting time and money. And as for Neptune it keeps me confused and unconfident in my abilities soo much mist. At this point I just want to do what I do at work for myself. I wish I had less 1st house planets I don't seem to able to be a continent employee because of it. Always trying to escape

muchacho

Every few months this start my own business thing rises up in me. It basically cycles I keep trying to suppress it but I'm always disappointed or undervalued, underpaid with my employers. Since 18 I've tried several different types of businesses (5) and usually it didn't work out mainly from a lack of resources. 2 years ago I switched into the insurance industry and started in sales. I actually am good at sales but for whatever reason I've had a company shut down, another gets bought out and from another one laid off. So I haven't been truly able to see any gains from theses place because I'm constantly having to start over. Now I'm at new company that I have such small commission rates that even at my best it's like nothing they don't pay well. A part pf me wants to just buy my own leads and have at it on my own. Do for myself what I've been doing for others, but I don't know if I'd make it. I've become very anxious from business risk I may not have the nerves for it anymore. The other side says get out of this **** because I can't seem to really grown in spite of skill. I was thinking maybe I should change into financial planning, mortgage broker or become an accountant..or something like that. I am trying to finish up my bachelors degree but have ran out of aid so that's a challenge. I keep pushing against something to success. Maybe I am pushing in the wrong directions. Any insights from my chart would be helpful road blocks and challenging aspects that may be opposing my plans. I'm 27 it seems like I am in a loop. Being successful professionally means a lot to me I'm possibly a bit overly focused on work.
I'm using whole sign houses, and what's interesting in your chart is your 2nd House (Saturn as ruler of 2nd in 2nd with Uranus and Neptune and Mars). That kinda explains the uncertainty, the unexpected turns and delays, especially since you're only 27. Things should be more stable at around age 30-35.

Siren03

And we need to take a look at eclipses -- prenatal, recent and future ones, too.

If you can and want to relocate -- you might find some advantage -- in possible going to California. Look in the astrocartography parts of this forum and see if they will help with this question.
So I ended up getting an opportunity from a California company this year.