What can you tell me about children in my chart?

Kite

I don't think it's either or from a house perspective. What's more concerning is the Mars/Saturn opposition. However, the two planets are in mutual reception which softens the blow.

I'm an adoptive father myself so I can tell you confidently that if you want a child you can have one. I don't see in either house prohibitive factors. You have an incredible grand trine where you have Venus exalted, Mars and the Moon both in domicile. This is a strong protective grand trine for you in Water which is indicative of fertility. You might have some challenges around this with Mars/Saturn opposition and Saturn in its Fall in Aries - but I do see you with children.

Fulltimegogetter

I don't think it's either or from a house perspective. What's more concerning is the Mars/Saturn opposition. However, the two planets are in mutual reception which softens the blow.

I'm an adoptive father myself so I can tell you confidently that if you want a child you can have one. I don't see in either house prohibitive factors. You have an incredible grand trine where you have Venus exalted, Mars and the Moon both in domicile. This is a strong protective grand trine for you in Water which is indicative of fertility. You might have some challenges around this with Mars/Saturn opposition and Saturn in its Fall in Aries - but I do see you with children.

Thank you for taking time to respond. A lot of people comment on that grand trine I have in my chart.. Could you help me interpersonal the Mars opposition to Saturn please? And also the exaltation in Aries.

A thing about me and I do not know if it’s relevant, but I have the most bizarre and unexplainable fear of seeing pregnant people or hearing when people speak about pregnancies… I always get uncomfortable and nauseous. 🤷🏼*♀️

Kite

Thank you for taking time to respond. A lot of people comment on that grand trine I have in my chart.. Could you help me interpersonal the Mars opposition to Saturn please? And also the exaltation in Aries.

A thing about me and I do not know if it’s relevant, but I have the most bizarre and unexplainable fear of seeing pregnant people or hearing when people speak about pregnancies… I always get uncomfortable and nauseous. 🤷🏼*♀️
Saturn is not exalted in Aries - it is in its depression. This is why you are reacting to the pregnancies' of other people. Have you been trying to get pregnant? How old are you? Are you married?

As I said your Mars and Saturn are in mutual reception - each one is in the others sign - they exchange energies with each other - they speak each others language.

It is in out of sign opposition which is also a weakening factor and places Saturn in the 5th house of children as opposed to the 6th house of sickness. Mars rules your 12th house of self-undoing, self-sabotage, hidden things like your fears.

Pluto is currently transiting Capricorn which is squaring your Saturn. Pluto can be obsessive and perhaps in your case is causing you to obsess over having children.

What will be will be. If you can't produce one of your own, there are plenty out there who need a home and will feel just as much your own.

Zora

Account Closed
I am going to attach both Placidus and WH below. That 5th house ruler in WH opposite Saturn makes me nervous.

https://ibb.co/xmwKJk0

https://ibb.co/nspJ4Zt

Gender is missing - but important to know- are you male of female? Do you worry about getting a father or a mother ?

Before having a child - 5th house - a woman first has to get pregnant. This very often is the more difficult part - as not every pregnancy result into delivering a child to birth - 9th months time for events- between.

Zora

Account Closed
Before having a child - 5th house - a woman first has to get pregnant. This very often is the more difficult part - as not every pregnancy result into delivering a child to birth - 9th months time for events- between.

That 5th house ruler in WH opposite Saturn makes me nervous.
https://ibb.co/nspJ4Zt

According to placidus house system - you may be right with this. Conceiving a child and to get pregnant - 4th house - female receptive principle - in this chart is in male sign aries- with moon/mars corresponding energy. Mars ruling 4th house is in scorpio in a venus ruled 10th house.

Saturn in 4th house rules 2nd house- physical body house and physical constitution. And saturn as a tenant is in landlord's mars owned house and opposes and kinda fights against own landlord mars. Mars squares neptune in physical body house 2nd- self-protection and safety.

I would assume this saturn in 4th house is very mature and "feels" very responsible and first needs well, secure and safe circumstances to conceive - especially financially. Saturn squares neptune in 2nd house - self-protection and saftey first and semisextiles jupiter as ruler of ASC and first house - personal enforcement to get own wishes fullfilled.

Having children- of your own - or adopted -5th house - male principle is in taurus - ruled by venus. Venus is in 2nd house, ruled by saturn and under saturn direction and is on special sensitive and also critical degree of 0°pisces - between 2 energies - aquarius and pisces- like sitting between two chairs, 2 worlds and 2 opportunities- hesitating- scared to choose one of 2 and to lose the other opportunity - with a tendency to hesitate too long.

Venus semisextiles neptune in 2nd house -one of the fate called planet energies - often acting beyond personal control and venus trines mars in a venus ruled 10th house. And for getting pregnant and having children - saturn has a strong influence and word to talk- it's rules have to be respected - first.

To get pregnant - ruler of 4th house first has to be transit activated by a slow moving transit planet and ruler of 5th house - too.

And actually is a very good transit-supported chance for it - as transit jupiter has already activated natal venus in a very special spark energy way - having entered 0°pisces in may and still holds on conj. natal venus and trining mars as 4th house ruler and pregnancy - until end of december/beg. Jan 2022. While transit jupiter still sextile-encourages natal saturn.

And transit saturn - being in 2nd house - still sextiles natal sag pluto in 12th house - the big ocean where all souls come from and go back into- after own life ended.

Fulltimegogetter

Saturn is not exalted in Aries - it is in its depression. This is why you are reacting to the pregnancies' of other people. Have you been trying to get pregnant? How old are you? Are you married?

As I said your Mars and Saturn are in mutual reception - each one is in the others sign - they exchange energies with each other - they speak each others language.

It is in out of sign opposition which is also a weakening factor and places Saturn in the 5th house of children as opposed to the 6th house of sickness. Mars rules your 12th house of self-undoing, self-sabotage, hidden things like your fears.

Pluto is currently transiting Capricorn which is squaring your Saturn. Pluto can be obsessive and perhaps in your case is causing you to obsess over having children.

What will be will be. If you can't produce one of your own, there are plenty out there who need a home and will feel just as much your own.

Thank you for your reply!

Fulltimegogetter

According to placidus house system - you may be right with this. Conceiving a child and to get pregnant - 4th house - female receptive principle - in this chart is in male sign aries- with moon/mars corresponding energy. Mars ruling 4th house is in scorpio in a venus ruled 10th house.

Saturn in 4th house rules 2nd house- physical body house and physical constitution. And saturn as a tenant is in landlord's mars owned house and opposes and kinda fights against own landlord mars. Mars squares neptune in physical body house 2nd- self-protection and safety.

I would assume this saturn in 4th house is very mature and "feels" very responsible and first needs well, secure and safe circumstances to conceive - especially financially. Saturn squares neptune in 2nd house - self-protection and saftey first and semisextiles jupiter as ruler of ASC and first house - personal enforcement to get own wishes fullfilled.

Having children- of your own - or adopted -5th house - male principle is in taurus - ruled by venus. Venus is in 2nd house, ruled by saturn and under saturn direction and is on special sensitive and also critical degree of 0°pisces - between 2 energies - aquarius and pisces- like sitting between two chairs, 2 worlds and 2 opportunities- hesitating- scared to choose one of 2 and to lose the other opportunity - with a tendency to hesitate too long.

Venus semisextiles neptune in 2nd house -one of the fate called planet energies - often acting beyond personal control and venus trines mars in a venus ruled 10th house. And for getting pregnant and having children - saturn has a strong influence and word to talk- it's rules have to be respected - first.

To get pregnant - ruler of 4th house first has to be transit activated by a slow moving transit planet and ruler of 5th house - too.

And actually is a very good transit-supported chance for it - as transit jupiter has already activated natal venus in a very special spark energy way - having entered 0°pisces in may and still holds on conj. natal venus and trining mars as 4th house ruler and pregnancy - until end of december/beg. Jan 2022. While transit jupiter still sextile-encourages natal saturn.

And transit saturn - being in 2nd house - still sextiles natal sag pluto in 12th house - the big ocean where all souls come from and go back into- after own life ended.

Thank you for your reply! I am female, 22 years old. I always was uncomfortable talking about pregnancies and always said I don’t want to have kids, and recently I’ve realized there’s more to explore on this topic and trying to make sense out of it.

Thank you for the breakdown, I do indeed have to be financially stable before having kids- which sounds logic- but I can’t see myself having children when I am financially uncertain. It’s interesting to read someone’s perspective using Placidus system, as I pretty much always use Whole Signs.

I’m not quiet sure I understand the Saturn opposite Mars relationship? It’s like Saturn is in a fight with the house ruler but how do I read it exactly?

Thank you