Is she into me?

lana_sa

I am a female ,and i work with a woman that i really like,and she always gives me some mixed signals.Sometimes it does seem like we are flirting but i can not say if she is into the same sex ,so my question is does she like me in that way? she knows i am a bisexual

AAASTO.png

thanks in advance :)

The Everqueen

To know how she feels about you we have to look at the receptions. She is ruled by 7H Mars. Mars doesn't receive any of your planets so she isn't 'into you'. You are ruled by the first house which is Venus. Venus only receives Mars in Face which is a minor dignity so your interest isn't that great. Venus and Mars recently separated from a conjunction which shows that you won't be getting together. Both Venus and Mars are ruled by the Sun which is the Lord of the 11H so it looks like there is friendship there at least.

If I have missed anything I'm sure someone will spot it!

lana_sa

To know how she feels about you we have to look at the receptions. She is ruled by 7H Mars. Mars doesn't receive any of your planets so she isn't 'into you'. You are ruled by the first house which is Venus. Venus only receives Mars in Face which is a minor dignity so your interest isn't that great. Venus and Mars recently separated from a conjunction which shows that you won't be getting together. Both Venus and Mars are ruled by the Sun which is the Lord of the 11H so it looks like there is friendship there at least.

If I have missed anything I'm sure someone will spot it!

Thank you,I recognize the part about my interest

rafaella

I am a female ,and i work with a woman that i really like,and she always gives me some mixed signals.Sometimes it does seem like we are flirting but i can not say if she is into the same sex ,so my question is does she like me in that way? she knows i am a bisexual

AAASTO.png

thanks in advance :)

She, Mars in sign of Leo, ruled by Sun. Sun is general significator of men, I'd say she is into men. However I notice a separating aspect between Moon and Mars by antiscia, which is hidden aspect. The aspect is in opposition, so there is some hidden push/pull, could be flirtation as you noted. Venus and Mars are placed right at 11th house, which is also her 5th of fun and light romance. Reception wise, Mars is in term of Venus, it could mean she likes you but more friend like, rather than feelings.

Moon in sign of Scorpio and in fall, Scorpio being ruled by Mars, I'd say emotionally you do have feelings for her, but in fall and in via combusta, Moon is in emotionally turbulent waters here.

I'd say based on above, she might have flirted with you but it probably just that, flirtation.