Trying to figure out what job works out best for me

Cosmette

I'm about 22 and work for a brokerage now. I don't know if pursuing a job in finance is the right job for me, I've always wanted to do a million different things- psychology, social work, law, HR, even acting :'^) but I'm at an age right now where I'm trying to decide what I'd do well at! Insight would be welcomed and greatly appreciated

Attachments

• horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-4-12-1998_20-27-5.jpg
    horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-4-12-1998_20-27-5.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 35

Cary2

Banned
I'm about 22 and work for a brokerage now. I don't know if pursuing a job in finance is the right job for me, I've always wanted to do a million different things- psychology, social work, law, HR, even acting :'^) but I'm at an age right now where I'm trying to decide what I'd do well at! Insight would be welcomed and greatly appreciated

The chart seems to suggest a technical field that will demand from you perseverance. Politics may attract.

Inquisag

Sun rules your 2nd house of earned income and is in the 5th house of entertainment, making a sextile to the modern ruler of the 7th house representing the public. I think this means you will do well as an actor or performing another role in the entertainment industry. Since you work for a brokerage firm now (represented by the 5th house), you will do well to pay attention to proper investments, so you will not go without what you need.

I think Mars trine Neptune will give you the exciting charm and mystique it takes to be a successful actor.

Harmelia

I'm going to agree with InquiSag - you have the chart of an actor - all the hallmarks. What are they?

Leo rising with the ruler, Sun, in the 5th house - along with a lot of other planets. That's three big reasons right there. Many actors have a strong Leo, 5th house influence because Leo, 5th hosue is where we can play many roles - there is a love and creativity for doing it. Leos love being center stage, applause and recognition.

Actors also usually have planets in very sensitive signs - signs that allow a person to feel the energies of other people - because it gives them the ability to BE those people in roles. Moon in Cancer, Jupiter in Pisces and Mars in Libra give you that.

Aries rules your 10th house of career - and its ruler, Mars, again, is in Libra, 3rd house - so there is a lot of energy here - enthusiasm for communication - listening, speaking, relating - it is all about energy exchange with Libra - which is why actors tend to have planets in Libra.

You're probably pretty intense though - with all that fire - but you've got water planets balancing it - so maybe you come off as pretty balanced. You'll need to learn to balance your fire with your air, and water and cultivate your earth through earth influences from other people. You don't have any in your chart - no planets in earth signs and no angles with earth either. Earth would slow you down a bit - ground you - calm you. Leo can actually be fairly calm - and the sensitive placements and inward houses can make you a bit more reserved, but, I think you're probably very energetic and calm isn't a word you'd use to describe yourself. If you put yourself in the presence of calm and grounded people, you could cultivate it for yourself. Libra IC could do that.

Anyway, you could do other things if you don't really want to go for acting. It's truly a highly competitive field - all your sensitivity could be put toward helping people - as a social worker, psychologist or HR person - you will like working with people in one way or another. But truly, I think you need to do something creative to be happy - as a hobby if not a career. Many people have more than one career in a lifetime - and so you could play several roles in your life, if you don't become an actor.