In need of guidance/What stands out about my chart to you?

taurusun92

Hello! I am needing some guidance about my career choice. Right now I’m a special educator planning to go into law, possibly with a focus on educational policy. Also...I’m wondering about the “things” that stand out in my birth chart. I’m new to birth charts, so I’m still unsure of what I should be honing in on. Thank you all!

horoscope-chart4y-700__radix_custom_reddit_astroseek-6-5-1992_05-43.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kimbermoon

At the top of your chart we find the North Node/9th H/ Sagittarius,which initially suggests careers relating to either education or the law. Combined with Uranus conjunct Neptune at the MC, this implies “an acute mental and social sensitivity connected to an intuitive imaginative faculty, allowing you to identify with the collective mind and group consciousness.” You are apt to be drawn to positions that may be a little outside of the norm or unique in some way that can also allow for creative expression.

Your sense of Identity [Sun] can be offset by the square with Saturn if you demonstrate non-conformity or rebelliousness or engage in attempts to manipulate or control others. In this case the t-square involving Sun, Saturn, Pluto forms a strong background influence in your life that can serve to frequently test you as to your own will and self-control.

The polarity between Sun and Pluto can set you up for power plays
and control issues, while Saturn insists on responsibility and ‘right action’.
This part of your character is apt to be tied in with karmic themes and challenges carried over from the past. Much of this may be linked to the early conditioning of your father which may have involved abuse or authoritarian
tendencies. At the same time, the alignment of the Sun with Neptune/Uranus
brings about more positive influences that you can use to advantage
[creativity and innovation].

Still you can counteract your karmic influences by the more positive aspect in the lower half of the chart involving Venus/Moon and Jupiter. This relates to discovering your own ability to harmonize these energies through creating justice and integrity.

You need to be aware of the tension between your Mercury and Neptune, whereby the mind can at times be unsettled and prone to deception or confusion, altering a realistic view of your own reality. This can also be an indicator of mental health problems that can lower your vitality and ambitions.

During the next couple of years you will be embarking on an important ‘turning point’ in your life, known as the Saturn Return. During this time Saturn insists on being a big player in life, which can bring you face to face with disappointments, losses and setbacks that often serve to undermine your sense of security and Identity. It’s cycle will be rather erratic as it moves to retrograde motion for a time, before a final surge towards returning to it’s natal position in your chart [Feb 2022]. This is often a highly challenging phase. For you this phase will bring greater focus to your Saturn/Sun/Pluto
configuration and how that plays out in your life.

Since your Saturn is in Aquarius, the counterbalancing energies of your Chiron in Leo can help to even things out. Read about that here:

https://cafeastrology.com/articles/chironinthesigns.html