Please read my chart. Roughest times ever

Dear Friends,
I need to find a way as I am trapped in every way My marriage has broken down and my finances are in the negative. My ex has not settled and she has taken all the cash and valuables. I still have my kids and she is not supporting them. I need to know what is in store for me please.

Thank you
Macan

Attachments

• astro_245gw_macan_dev_20181111.15797.163606.jpg
    astro_245gw_macan_dev_20181111.15797.163606.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

blacksun?

Can you sue her or just go to the police to send her a message?
You need to beware of letting things happen just because they happen.
Your opposition Uranus-Moon to Saturn-Chiron is hard. It is broken by Sun Venus Neptune in house X. Meaning your personal pride is absolutely crucial to your well being. Take steps against all PERCEIVED injustice. Do not worry about objectivity. It does not exist.

Witchyone

Dear Friends,
I need to find a way as I am trapped in every way My marriage has broken down and my finances are in the negative. My ex has not settled and she has taken all the cash and valuables. I still have my kids and she is not supporting them. I need to know what is in store for me please.

Thank you
Macan
astro_w2gw_macan_dev.48871.111826.png

Those who make predictions usually look at a different type of chart, a progressed chart or a natal chart with transits, for example.

I wanted to say I admire your spirit, as evidenced by your username. I too insist on being stubbornly hopeful that things can be better, despite the odds. Cheers to you.

I would also say that with all of those placements in Scorpio and Virgo, having your spouse leave you and the children is going to hurt even more than it hurts most people. Family is a very big deal to you. You might consider doing something you would probably think is dumb and hate, like seeking talk therapy, so you don't smolder on the inside too much. You're likely going to find your strength in protecting, nurturing, and raising your children, so you're already doing the right thing.

Edit: I looked at your chart wrong, and thought you had a Cap stellium instead of a Virgo one. What I said still holds, but maybe in a little different way than I first thought.

Last edited:
Thank you for your prompt reply.. i just posted a chart with progressions and transits. Hopefully this information would help you to come to an accurate conclusion.
Thanks again
Macan

Witchyone

Thank you for your prompt reply.. i just posted a chart with progressions and transits. Hopefully this information would help you to come to an accurate conclusion.
Thanks again
Macan

I'm sorry I gave you the impression I'd be able to read it. I am worse than bad at predictions. Hopefully someone else can help. It might also help if you said what you were looking for in particular. Are you wondering what role she will play, or are you looking to your finances and/or love life beyond her?

JUPITERASC

Those who make predictions usually look at a different type of chart, a progressed chart or a natal chart with transits, for example.

I wanted to say I admire your spirit, as evidenced by your username. I too insist on being stubbornly hopeful that things can be better, despite the odds. Cheers to you.

I would also say that with all of those placements in Scorpio and Virgo, having your spouse leave you and the children is going to hurt even more than it hurts most people. Family is a very big deal to you. You might consider doing something you would probably think is dumb and hate, like seeking talk therapy, so you don't smolder on the inside too much. You're likely going to find your strength in protecting, nurturing, and raising your children, so you're already doing the right thing.

Edit: I looked at your chart wrong, and thought you had a Cap stellium instead of a Virgo one. What I said still holds, but maybe in a little different way than I first thought.
some helpful advice on Fear of Failure - Sadhguru :smile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyEMN1aLTx4

Thank you for your reply.. I would really appreciate if you can elaborate on your comment. I have gone through so much I can take on anything. Only if you can give me some indicators i can be proactive and mentally ready.

Thanks again

Macan

Dear Friends,

Thank you
Macan

Hi Sir,

I would like to confirm something happened in the past based on my reading, let me know if my reading is correct or not:

You were working as an employee for organization or company from the age 30-40 years old, which meant you were not doing any business yourself at this stage. Although you were considering to work at your own (create business) back then, as you didnt like and didnt enjoy to work for others and obey other's order back then.

You are a person that loves travelling and moving around, you must have been to many difference places, cities and countries in your life, you are not someone that can keep self in a same place for a long time or not going out for a long period.

The life and career went better than ever before from 40-48 years old, at this stage, you are more wealthy than ever before in your life, your partner was also really good to you such as caring, considerate and even helpful for your work and career. Also you enjoyed working than before at this stage. You also traveled, or moved to many places or visiting many different cities from 40-48 years old, those moving,tripping and traveling broadened your view a lot.

The situation slowly going down from 49-present, as you said, those bad situation you have right now. They may begun from 49 years old?

Let me know if its correct or not

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps take stock, adapt-integrate as relevant and the remedies,
how true-false, traits-talents-health-events-trends-prospects etc etc ? :

mer lord 6th over 11th sag,
gain from employment, writings, communications, law-justice, lawyer,
with extra efforts;
gemini 6th preference for analytical work, information processing, etc

mer lord 9th for luck over 11th for gains;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;

currently jup transit mer sag 11th for gains,
gains through advisory roles, elders-teachers-gurus-consultants-lawyer;

jup lord 12th/3rd over leo 7th, commanding attitude;
heart-stomach-liver-abdominal issues;
stress-delay in marriage-vocation-business;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers sun mornings;

rahu NNode now transit jup leo, clouding things;
ketu SNode transit acq first, pain-injury-surgery head-legs-sciatica etc;
ketu transit acq 2nd, detachment from family-finances past one year;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home tues mornings;

lords 1/7 sat-moon over pisces-virgo opp,
conflict in marriage; moon-mars volatile emotions-finances;

virgo critical thinking/attitude,
good for audit-quality control-investigative roles;
moon-mars virgo 8th, chronic urological-intestinal inflammations;

moon lord 7th over 8th, sickness for spouse probably; sick spouse;

observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

asc lord sat over 2nd, earnings from distant lands;
sat now transit own cap asc, tending to distant lands,
growth through event management, public admin, mass supervision etc;
cap ambitious and hardworking;
asc lord sat over 2nd, earnings through own efforts;

scorpio 10th inimical-malefic for cap asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition;
sun-venus-ketu SNode scorpio,
keen research-occult-forensic investigations/postmortem etc
but under stress-delay;

lord mars over 8th, career issues; moon-mars volatile;
ketu scorpio 10th career-job changes;
pain-injury-surgery urological-knees-heart-stomach-kidney etc;

rahu NNode taurus 4th, love of food and comforts and foreignness;

sun-venus opp rahu, rise-fall in life,
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously;

venus 9th lord over inimical scorpio,
luck-edu under stress-delay;
venus 5th lord over inimical scorpio,
luck-edu-children-romance-position under stress-delay;

hope jup transit mer-sag 11th for gains helps year ahead;

do promptly ack, share ground feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-events-trends-prospects etc etc

wishing luck and gains from mer with extra efforts,

kshantaram

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Macan,

Appreciate you are under great family stress.

hope reading enables reflect upon your traits-talents-strengths and prospects;
if could share how true-fale-insightful-helpful.

glad you have agreed to fast on saturdays as one of the remedies;

wishing well.

Last edited: