Is my ex over me?

VirginiatheVirgo

Hello!
I broke up with my ex a year ago and got a new boyfriend, who I am happy with, a couple of months after that.
I know that at the time he was very angry with me (probably hated me, etc.), even though there was no cheating or anything, simply my desire to end the relationship.
I've been toying with the idea of contacting him over private message but would rather not if he's still angry or if he will gloat.
So, is he over me?
Included horary chart.
Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0866.GIF
    IMG_0866.GIF
    52.5 KB · Views: 57

craft94

Ascendant at a late degree: I'm not sure this is the right time to ask.
But being ruled by Mars, he could be very angry. Or there may be another kind of passion involved.
Mars is exactly conjunct the Moon, Moon rules you Venus, which might mean that yes, the feeling is directed at you (or could be other women such as his mom).
3rd house - perhaps he's heard rumors about you, things you've said about him? Perhaps a 3rd party is causing drama - maybe your current guy or maybe his mom.
Mercury retrograde on the IC - I'm sort of thinking family problems, problems at home, may be the reason for his anger. Maybe it's not you. Maybe his mommy problems cause him to take it out on you.
Take everything I say with a grain of salt. It's a late degree ascendant anyway

craft94

If u are happy, why r u interested in ur x

I think she WANTS him to be over her.
Maybe she wants to be friends - after all isn't all love based on friendship? - but knows they can't be friends if he's still into in her that way

Chrysalis

Asc is way too late to read this chart, i wouldn't trust what its showing.

Or maybe the charts just saying... "Look you broke up with your ex a year ago, if he's not reached out to you during this time, then he's most likely over you yes...now let me finish my last few mins of this sign and let's close this chapter"

VirginiatheVirgo

Thank you to everyone who reply! I'll stay on the safe side and refrain for contacting him for a few months, then see if the next chart is made at the right time/no anger in the chart.

tikana

Asc is way too late to read this chart, i wouldn't trust what its showing.

Or maybe the charts just saying... "Look you broke up with your ex a year ago, if he's not reached out to you during this time, then he's most likely over you yes...now let me finish my last few mins of this sign and let's close this chapter"

that is what i am thinking as well .. that's why i had to ask :) L:) :)

craft94

Thank you to everyone who reply! I'll stay on the safe side and refrain for contacting him for a few months, then see if the next chart is made at the right time/no anger in the chart.

Well, what do you want out of it? No assumptions or prejudgements with me but it would be nice to know your intentions, that way we can give you a better response. He might be over you, and not angry anymore, or he could not be angry but into you still, or he could be into you and angry over the pain you've caused him by breaking his heart.

Do you want him to like you again or are you happy wth your current relationship and just want to be friends?

VirginiatheVirgo

Well, what do you want out of it? No assumptions or prejudgements with me but it would be nice to know your intentions, that way we can give you a better response. He might be over you, and not angry anymore, or he could not be angry but into you still, or he could be into you and angry over the pain you've caused him by breaking his heart.

Do you want him to like you again or are you happy wth your current relationship and just want to be friends?

I just want to be friends. I definitely don't want him in my life in that capacity and I am happy with my current boyfriend. It's just, he was part of my life for so long it seems weird to cut him off entirely. I did it for his own good, but it's been a year. That said, I don't want unwarranted hate when I didn't actually DO anything immoral to him.

katydid

"I've been toying with the idea of contacting him over private message..."

Read that^^^......what impression does it give? :bandit:

Sorry, but words have subconscious meaning....and 'toying with' and 'private message' sound very 8th house, Scorpio, hidden message like.

If you broke his heart and went off with a new guy, the last thing your ex needs is being 'toyed with' by private message....

aquarius7000

Hi,

No, given the attached chart, there is not point in contacting him.

The late Asc. literally signifies that it might be too late to expect anything at all. Also, Mars (him) applies to Saturn in the 7th. I think there is another woman/ partner in the picture already for him. Also, Venus, you, are VOC (making no aspects any more, so do not expect anything significant to happen even if you did contact him.

Last, but not least, is it at all fair to even your present bf?

craft94

I just want to be friends. I definitely don't want him in my life in that capacity and I am happy with my current boyfriend. It's just, he was part of my life for so long it seems weird to cut him off entirely. I did it for his own good, but it's been a year. That said, I don't want unwarranted hate when I didn't actually DO anything immoral to him.

I understand. A lot of people seem to be under the assumption that you want him back.

I don't get that impression. I get the impression that this was once a man you loved and if you truly loved someone, it means you care about them and their well-being, even if the passion is no longer there. I see nothing wrong with wanting to stay friends with an ex, or wanting to check up on them and see how they're doing.

However, it's kind of hard to be friends when you're ex isn't over you. When his loved has turned to hate and he's blaming you for his heartbreak. I know because I've been there. You WANT him to be over you correct? I feel like most commenters aren't understanding that.

Relationships are complicated and when it comes to horary, people always assume the same scenario for every question: girl is hopelessly in love with a guy and should get over it. But in real life, I think girls are more often trying to ward off men's attention.

VirginiatheVirgo

I understand. A lot of people seem to be under the assumption that you want him back.

I don't get that impression. I get the impression that this was once a man you loved and if you truly loved someone, it means you care about them and their well-being, even if the passion is no longer there. I see nothing wrong with wanting to stay friends with an ex, or wanting to check up on them and see how they're doing.

However, it's kind of hard to be friends when you're ex isn't over you. When his loved has turned to hate and he's blaming you for his heartbreak. I know because I've been there. You WANT him to be over you correct? I feel like most commenters aren't understanding that.

Relationships are complicated and when it comes to horary, people always assume the same scenario for every question: girl is hopelessly in love with a guy and should get over it. But in real life, I think girls are more often trying to ward off men's attention.

Thank you for understanding!
And yes, for the record, I WANT him to be over me.
People have been mentioning a new partner (he's bi so it could be a man or a woman) as if it could be something to deter me from contacting him. It isn't. If a new person has come in and swept all of his heartbreak away, then they deserve a freakin' trophy. And he's less likely to hate on me if happily attached so there's that.

aquarius7000

Thank you for understanding!
And yes, for the record, I WANT him to be over me.
People have been mentioning a new partner (he's bi so it could be a man or a woman) as if it could be something to deter me from contacting him. It isn't. If a new person has come in and swept all of his heartbreak away, then they deserve a freakin' trophy. And he's less likely to hate on me if happily attached so there's that.
When one puts such questions up on a public forum, one should be 'able to handle the interpretation and info' one gets, even if those interns are not what you want to hear!

craft94

When one puts such questions up on a public forum, one should be 'able to handle the interpretation and info' one gets, even if those interns are not what you want to hear!
I don't think people should be so quick to assume things. I swear people don't even TRY to understand the intent of the person asking the question.
People often say things to others on the internet that they would never actually say to the persons face.
Another reason why I never post on this site anymore and try to avoid the internet in general. Jeez.

aquarius7000

I think you need to practice what you preach, and not "assume" the "intent" of others asin that they assumed the intent of the person asking the question, or that they did not read the post!!!!

If you were to think maturely, you would realize two things
1) this is a worldwide public forum and that means people with different backgrounds, levels of comprehension and experiences will interpret the same thing in the most varied of manners;

2) "intent" is a very subjective term, and NO one can get to know it 100% but the person to whom it belongs! So best not to rebuke those that spend their time and effort in answering questions !!!!!! The least on one can do is show the courtesy of thanking others for their time!

I don't think people should be so quick to assume things. I swear people don't even TRY to understand the intent of the person asking the question.
People often say things to others on the internet that they would never actually say to the persons face.
Another reason why I never post on this site anymore and try to avoid the internet in general. Jeez.

Last edited:

VirginiatheVirgo

VirginiaTheVirgo

Just a quick reiteration Astrologically to verification of the thoughts already addressed here in the forum.

Sun hour Saturn day, Sun does not resonate with Gemini rising, but is exalted in Aries as a natural 1st house placement of Aries, your intentions are to settle pride issues? Am thinking the chart is radical, even though Moon and Mars (movement steam to make things progress) are Combust. - Paying attention to the stricture of Saturn in the 7th retro, he being there echoes some serious thinking or complete denial of union concerns, prohibitive on a higher level of thoughtfulness, (?) Saturn here does not destroy the question's viability, but does tell you he halts or puts a heavy weight to these concerns, no progress in Sagittarius areas, (9th 8th house considerations, Saturn in orb of the 8th cusp, natural lord of the 9th)

Also there is something in the delineation for the Astrologer that needs to be carefully thought out before attempting a reading, errors of interpretation, with the question not yielding enough information or the querent is not that serious about the concern..Where do we see Saturn's intention to deny, or diminish his importance-almost making the validity of the concern almost stagnant, it is the destiny (10th Capricorn) intercepted in the 8th with Pluto there, so in other words even if the individual asked of was interested the intention would only be a curiosity..one that would not be followed up on any physical communion level. (unless you throw yourself at his head?) Pluto is lord of the 6th of regenerative habits, one last fling and then Pluto in the 8th calls it quits? (Don't like Mars or Pluto being lord of the 6th house of health, for you especially, did or does he or you (your 6th) have anger-jealousy:pinched: issues?)

Moon Mars Combust, (Moon Combust destroys the question's function) the romance Leo is very obscure of any valid investments (Scorpio on 6th) Mercury retro in Virgo returns in thoughtful discourse to re-valuate specific feelings-memories of good times expressions of care and the unrest that prevails as tenant of the relationship, it is worth it in other words?

Part of Marriage sextile Sun; opportunity to be the married family man; this same part is quincunx (the health aspect) your Ascendant at the last degree of Taurus, is your state of affairs needful of Pleiades the crying sisters weeping for you, or are you weeping because of the way you left him because of your behavior? The Pleiades represents a fixed estate; resolute personal. You may be finding it difficult (Ascendant sextile Chiron) to forgive and forget because of some health issue or habit you both have that is untenable to either of you, there is a need to re-arrange the foundation of the last goodby efforts as you have spoken of above.

Natural Host Sun of 5th the boyfriend makes no movement to natural host Mars (you) of the Prima-face 1st house. (Sun Leo last degree; romantic interests, changing attitudes, Sun about to enter VIrgo/Mars (you) in Leo=energies towards that aim=inharmony) (am giving natural wheel lords first reading rights.) Visiting Gemini on the 1st house tells us how you wish to extend your energies in the context of the question; initiation of contact Mercury, (letter, phone call, computer email etc.) so even though you are asking if 'he' is interested in you, or "is he over me" the energy required must be initiated from him to show validity. You may call, but then the interest would not be true to wishing to know if he would make the first move, interest requires desire.

Sun is Combust Mars, from his standpoint (cluster of planets in the 10th, his career is taking up all his energy. He doesn't have time to think about any other romantic tryst with very much investment directed towards its future, Moon, feelings, yours also, Mars=extending some ardent behavior is on the back burner so to speak.

His energies are being spent in his career pursuits (Sun) So it must be you as Mars 1st natural host to personal Asc or thoughtful connection efforts (visiting Mercury of Gemini on 1st as modifier of Mars personal habits that will invite to realize any futuristic type of relationship (intention of yours can be evaluated by aspect between Mercury & Mars) the energy reveals depth of intention, the type of sub conscious wish your interests are about. The aspect reveals the quality of the unction, arriving from sign/house these ambassadors (Mars/Mercury) are placed within or occupy in the map.

Mercury and Mars share no aspect; waiting for stimulus to develop by 'you' or? (A Nonplussed attitude has developed.) Not saying he would not consider taking in a tea with you, (host Sun of the 5th=his Asc. is in term and face with your host Mars, he is swayed by you making moves to him first. Thinking about him, Mercury is in Venus terms, Libra is upon his Ascendant..you are trying to visualize the romance you once had with him and what attracted him to you..

Even though the Ascendant is at 29 degrees, past reconciliation and changing set courses, or actively moving into new areas of interests..Part of Marriage is at the 29th degree in Libra, in his 1st house. It is more important to him to establish vows of lasting quality and he is moving towards these efforts (his Sun is at 28 degrees Leo sextile with the Part, an opportunity might come about for you both to experience endearment's but it is at last degrees of the sign holding Saturn/Mars energies, some strife indicated there, an agreement to disagree? The degrees of Leo in the last degrees are Mars, the last degrees of Libra host Mars and Jupiter. Be careful that if you do call him you make the conversation light, these energies indicate strife in marriage subject issues.

For him to make the first move (Sun of Leo of 5th=romance, or Venus of 7th (feelings of union) or making a progressive movement to you there needs to be direction from his lord Venus or Sun to your lord of 1st, Mars..Mercury intiates the call..you. Planet in order of speed must be considered as to first move; Mercury retro (going back to hash habits or things over) is faster than Sun, Mars Venus, he is also studious and scientific in Virgo.

The future of his regenerative habits in the context of the question (Scorpio on his 6th house of future excursions for any physical contact is portrayed by Pluto in conservative Capricorn in the 8th house, Pluto lord of Scorpio, on your shared views of interest 6th reflect this feeling also.

Wishing you peace to settling any differences you both may have..

All the best
Vyri

Thank you for the detailed reading. That's a lot of info to ponder over.
I have no anger or jealousy issues whatsoever (my issues are more to do with a reluctance to love and be loved, being closed off, both romantically and in friendship and family relationships). He does have some of those issues, though nothing major. He may also be touchy about my new boyfriend.
I am not likely to physically see him as he lives in the other side of a big country (moved a few months after we broke up). I agree he does want to "settle down" in a marriage-like union far sooner than I want to. I hope he finds the suitable partner.
Could be a pride issue. In this whole breakup he has portrayed me like a heartless ***** and I think he's disregarding better aspects of my personality and that I realky do care about his happiness and well-being and am thankful to him for how I grew when we were together. I guess all I want is for him to tell me he doesn't think I am a heartless witch anymore. Also a bit hypocritical of him, he broke up with two of his previous girlfriends in the same manner I did with him, with the difference that he confused them and played with their feeling (I've just frozen him out until he contacts me).

craft94

I think you need to practice what you preach, and not "assume" the "intent" of others asin that they assumed the intent of the person asking the question, or that they did not read the post!!!!<br />
<br />
If you weee to think maturely, you would realize two things <br />
1) this is a worldwide public forum and that means people with different backgrounds, levels of comprehension and experiences will interpret the same thing in the most varied of manners;<br />
<br />
2) "intent" is a very subjective term, and NO one can get to know it 100% but the person to whom it is from! So best not to rebuke those that spend their time and effort in answering questions !!!!!! The least on one can do is show the courtesy of thanking others for their time!
<br />
<br />
I did not assume anything and many commentors do NOT make the effort to answer the question, that's why I said what I did. Rather than actually looking at the chart and answering what was said, a lot of people (not necessarily you) prefer to give condescending advice that has nothing to do with astrology. No one can truly understand the intent of another person but the whole idea is to TRY. Most people do not bother to try because they prefer to judge and dismiss. It makes them feel better about themselves

rafaella

Hello!
I broke up with my ex a year ago and got a new boyfriend, who I am happy with, a couple of months after that.
I know that at the time he was very angry with me (probably hated me, etc.), even though there was no cheating or anything, simply my desire to end the relationship.
I've been toying with the idea of contacting him over private message but would rather not if he's still angry or if he will gloat.
So, is he over me?
Included horary chart.
Thank you!

I understand your question, and actually asked a similar horary many years back, not that I wanted this person back but just wanted him to find happiness elsewhere. I didn't want contact with him though.

In your chart, I'd take Mars to be your current partner, recent conjunction with Moon shows a recent event. Your ex is Saturn, usually is the unwanted spouse. Venus has an inconjunct with it. Venus in detriment of Saturn. Yes there was harm to him.

Saturn has reception with Jupiter so looks like he has an off and on again relationship with someone. Moon applies next to Saturn, not sure if this is contact but Moon is also negative to Saturn here. I think best to not get in touch now, as Moon is also getting combusted here. Plus Mars in detriment of Saturn, your current partner would not like the idea.

late ASC suggests, its in the past, nothing you can change and it is not worth getting in touch.

VirginiatheVirgo

I understand your question, and actually asked a similar horary many years back, not that I wanted this person back but just wanted him to find happiness elsewhere. I didn't want contact with him though.

In your chart, I'd take Mars to be your current partner, recent conjunction with Moon shows a recent event. Your ex is Saturn, usually is the unwanted spouse. Venus has an inconjunct with it. Venus in detriment of Saturn. Yes there was harm to him.

Saturn has reception with Jupiter so looks like he has an off and on again relationship with someone. Moon applies next to Saturn, not sure if this is contact but Moon is also negative to Saturn here. I think best to not get in touch now, as Moon is also getting combusted here. Plus Mars in detriment of Saturn, your current partner would not like the idea.

late ASC suggests, its in the past, nothing you can change and it is not worth getting in touch.

Thank you for your direct, pragmatic response! I will take your advice. My boyfrend said in the past he wouldn't mind the idea, but we haven't discussed in a long time.
I know he might be in an off and on relationship with another one of his exes, so maybe that's that :)