Should I move to a different state?

VirGem89

...come end of August/early September?

I feel lost...

I had to move to a new place, to make room for my dad moving into my mom's apartment, only to have the original friend flake out on me.

Found a different place, where she was already renting, making the move easy. I got a phone call today saying she was leaving the house end of this month because she lost her job...

So, now here I am...On my parents' couch... again. :/

I originally was contemplating moving states at the end of this semester, before the second situation fell through.

Would this be a wise idea?

The government had said I should qualify for additional unemployment (up to two years) and they'd pay for my schooling if in certain fields. Only problem with that, is I'd be stuck in here in Michigan.

At the same time, I don't want my wants to trump my practical reasoning. Though, I don't want to be unhappy either.

Does my chart point to anything?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_carrie.63938.30594.gif
    astro_2gw_01_carrie.63938.30594.gif
    49.9 KB · Views: 26

fensi88

The place where we are now is represent with 1st house ruler Su. Su is in Moon;s sign, so this place is fine for you.
Place where we want to move is represent with 7 house ruler, here Sa. As Sa is in Moon;s fall, that place will be not good for you.

VirGem89

The place where we are now is represent with 1st house ruler Su. Su is in Moon;s sign, so this place is fine for you.
Place where we want to move is represent with 7 house ruler, here Sa. As Sa is in Moon;s fall, that place will be not good for you.

Thank you. :)

Honestly not what I wanted to hear, haha. This kind of bums me out. How long would this be true?

rafaella

Virgem,

you posted the wrong chart. We require a horary chart, not natal chart. Horary is the chart for the moment a question is born in your mind. You can use the time you posted your question (post) on this forum, time and date would be in the left corner of your post. Also have a look at the horary rules, there is some help here as well for you: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Last edited: