Need helps from any astrologer with my chart!

Add Kim

Having hard time reading my own chart.
Hope for any astrologer can help read all of them. thank you.

Sorry about the short messages and I'm new around this community and sorry if I wasting you're time ��

Here are my chart

https://ibb.co/x5NcSzg

Last edited by a moderator:

Add Kim

What questions do you have about your chart that you need help with, Add Kim?

I wondering if you can tell me about

Mars opposite Jupiter, trine Saturn, conjunct Uranus, opposite Mercury and moon

Ascendant conjunct Pallas and Eris

And sun squad Pluto and Saturn

I have grand trine fire

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I wondering if you can tell me about

Mars opposite Jupiter, trine Saturn, conjunct Uranus, opposite Mercury and moon

Ascendant conjunct Pallas and Eris

And sun squad Pluto and Saturn

I have grand trine fire

That is quite a bit.

Among the planetary aspects [not asteroids] can you select what you are most interested to know about from all of you have listed?

Add Kim

That is quite a bit.

Among the planetary aspects [not asteroids] can you select what you are most interested to know about from all of you have listed?

My Mars, Moon, Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter, sun
And ascendant

These are the planetary I listed and the ascendant. Can you help me with this and what does it say about me as for Aries ascendant, Leo Moon and Libra Sun. Sorry if I ask too much! 😅

Zora

Account Closed
Having hard time reading my own chart.
Hope for any astrologer can help read all of them. thank you.

Hi Add Kim,

it's quite normal that you have difficulties to read your chart - if you don't have at least learned the basics of astrology - such as planet meanings, general meaning of aspects and house- meanings. And for this it is - in truth - necessary to read books - first. As a forum can't deliver this - because it would be a lot to write - one is only able to give some hints - and the best is - you take the effort to describe some more precise- what you are interested in and because of which issue in your own life in the moments.

As humans mostly look for something - having some difficulties in own life. So that we can focus responses on what you really want to know- below.

A chart reading is a dialogue - one can see what energies you have available for your use - but what choice you have made so far by own free will - is not visible for an astrologer. Noone can see you nor hear you nor experience you in person.

Without knowing the basics - you probably would also have difficulties to understand responses referring to astrological symbols and well known meanings on an astrology forum.

But nevertheless it is nice to see that a young man like you already start to look into astrology so early. Around your age I started myself -too - for a certain reason- to find answers.

The best to start is with a clear chart and to keep it simple without asteroids and star dust stuff and to concentrate on planets in your chart- the only really active and effective energies. And to reduce orbs to 80 % - for valitity of aspects.

Attachments

• ! Chart Ad Kim.jpg
    ! Chart Ad Kim.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
My Mars, Moon, Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter, sun
And ascendant

You are a very sensitive person and kinda came here in right due time for looking for replies - as all these above planets and ASC - with exception of pluto and jupiter- are transit activated now in your chart - for movement, change and action. And the house and life-themes these planets rule - too.

Why only mars, moon, saturn, pluto, jupiter, sun and ascendant? And not also mercury, venus, neptune and uranus ?

Uranus is sitting on your mars - and makes your special mars on special degree of 0°pisces additionally special - and quickly reacting in a non-conventional standard manner.

Uranus, mercury and venus are also transit-activated for a change now. And your fated special placed northnode and your chiron - as your personal weakness and inner wound and self-healing potential are transit-activated for a change now - too.

Zora

Account Closed
Your ascendant in aries is ruled by mars and is your personal birth energy and personal instinctive manner of enforcement - to push your own aims through and to achieve to get your own wishes fullfilled. The first you pushed through and you achieved - was your own birth- when you entered into the physical body.

With mars in 11th house - public institutions like hospitals in tight conj. with uranus - the sudden and unexpected energy- it looks like your birth have been under special circumstances - and happened probably by c-section and not in a natural way - what left a scare/wound in the body of your mother ? Mars/uranus zero degree exact quinkunxes your sun in health house - moon as significator for your mother /ruling 4th house sesquiquadrates chiron. And moon is opposed by uranus - as house owner of 11th house - where your mars is in with uranus itself.

Sun and mars on special critical degree of 0° - both between 2 signs, between 2 energies and kinda like between 2 worlds - the visible and the invisible.

Last edited:

Add Kim

Hi Add Kim,

it's quite normal that you have difficulties to read your chart - if you don't have at least learned the basics of astrology - such as planet meanings, general meaning of aspects and house- meanings. And for this it is - in truth - necessary to read books - first. As a forum can't deliver this - because it would be a lot to write - one is only able to give some hints - and the best is - you take the effort to describe some more precise- what you are interested in and because of which issue in your own life in the moments.

As humans mostly look for something - having some difficulties in own life. So that we can focus responses on what you really want to know- below.

A chart reading is a dialogue - one can see what energies you have available for your use - but what choice you have made so far by own free will - is not visible for an astrologer. Noone can see you nor hear you nor experience you in person.

Without knowing the basics - you probably would also have difficulties to understand responses referring to astrological symbols and well known meanings on an astrology forum.

But nevertheless it is nice to see that a young man like you already start to look into astrology so early. Around your age I started myself -too - for a certain reason- to find answers.

The best to start is with a clear chart and to keep it simple without asteroids and star dust stuff and to concentrate on planets in your chart- the only really active and effective energies. And to reduce orbs to 80 % - for valitity of aspects.

attachment.php

Thank for the helpful reply!

I started reading into Astrology since 2018 Back then I was having hard time in life. Not knowing what to do and always being hard on myself and not able to be something what I wanted. Been facing self-hatred. My inner demon enjoying me suffer, criticise, being weak and wounded and causing me to have self-destructive behaviour. I've being look down by many people even my family member. People say I'm dumb and stupid, struggling alot with school in early age. Teacher wouldn't really care about me, they only care for those who are smart, cheerful and rich while I'm in the back being left out by many. I was quiet and alone, always play by myself and none of my classmate care what I'm doing. I always crying whenever my dad drop me off in school. I was scared, shy and don't really know what to do. And for months I been struggle with school and causing many trouble. I decided to quit school on my first grade. My parents were disappoint in me. I was depressed and all I can see around me is disillusion and shame. A blurry image around me when young . Going through many dark thing in my dream and kept waking me up at night when nightmare enter to my walking life and terrifies me... Dragging me to the underworld to see thing I fear. Eyes glowing in the dark, hearing voices, being inside of very dark world and they can do anything to me being in cold fear and defenseless. That's all I can say. Don't wanna explain them too much. I'm the only child of my parents. As yin water goat, INFJ, being born on Tuesday (rules by Mars) and born on Waning Crescent Moon
(aged moon that has already experienced every phase in the cycle)

My father work really hard and he brought me a computer to learning through internet as for self-educating and learning many things. I enjoy reading book and games. Knowledge is power for me and that's why I started read Astrology and other. It made me a philosophers who had a dream about being musician and would like to join military even as an artist and philosopher 😅

Going through SO many traumas and it's really pain in the butt and hoping to heal my wound in the future and help other

Add Kim

Your ascendant in aries is ruled by mars and is your personal birth energy and personal instinctive manner of enforcement - to push your own aims through and to achieve to get your own wishes fullfilled. The first you pushed through and you achieved - was your own birth- when you entered into the physical body.

With mars in 11th house - public institutions like hospitals in tight conj. with uranus - the sudden and unexpected energy- it looks like your birth have been under special circumstances - and happened probably by c-section and not in a natural way - what left a scare/wound in the body of your mother ? Mars/uranus zero degree exact quinkunxes your sun in health house - moon as significator for your mother /ruling 4th house sesquiquadrates chiron. And moon is opposed by uranus - as house owner of 11th house - where your mars is in with uranus itself.

Sun and mars on special critical degree of 0° - both between 2 signs, between 2 energies and kinda like between 2 worlds - the visible and the invisible.

My mother has Cesarean scar pregnancy. My brother was first to born in 2001 but sadly he have Asthma along with my little sister born in 2007. Just left is me as only child. 😔

I wondering. Is my Mars strong and aggressive with this aspect?

Mars opposite Jupiter, Mercury and Moon

Mars trine Saturn

Mars conjunct Uranus

I don't include North node and South node. Only Planetary

I heard people say it's baby degree. Pisces being in the first decan sign in mars and it's retrograde. I Wanna know more about Mars retrograde in pisces in 0 degree

many people say Mars in pisces are weak fighter and kinda frustrated me and me being Aries ascendant I always enjoy learning martial arts and sports

And I wanna know what is Chiron sesquiquadrates Moon and Uranus opposite moon. can you tell me what about it and what am I have to do?

Add Kim

You are a very sensitive person and kinda came here in right due time for looking for replies - as all these above planets and ASC - with exception of pluto and jupiter- are transit activated now in your chart - for movement, change and action. And the house and life-themes these planets rule - too.

Why only mars, moon, saturn, pluto, jupiter, sun and ascendant? And not also mercury, venus, neptune and uranus ?

Uranus is sitting on your mars - and makes your special mars on special degree of 0°pisces additionally special - and quickly reacting in a non-conventional standard manner.

Uranus, mercury and venus are also transit-activated for a change now. And your fated special placed northnode and your chiron - as your personal weakness and inner wound and self-healing potential are transit-activated for a change now - too.

Interesting! Ummm... I don't mind if you can help me read all the planetary and I would like to know more about what I should work on and what I should do

Zora

Account Closed
My mother has Cesarean scar pregnancy. My brother was first to born in 2001 but sadly he have Asthma along with my little sister born in 2007. Just left is me as only child. ��

Oh....this is a heavy shock experience and deep transforming experience - for you and your parents and the energy - you have been in and growing up.

And now you - as the only left child - have kinda now all alone "on your shoulders to carry" and are probably subconsciously expected to fullfill all alone - your parents had as expectations on 3 of their children in own life. Which is a lot and also an overwhelming- too much.

When - month/year did it happen ?

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
I wondering. Is my Mars strong and aggressive with this aspect? Mars opposite Jupiter, Mercury and Moon - Mars trine Saturn - Mars conjunct Uranus
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your mars doesn’t oppose jupiter and mercury within a valid orb. Mars opposing moon is not a tight and more weak aspect. Your 0°pisces mars is not a weak mars – zero degree inconjuncting your 0°libra sun - ruling your 5th house – own will/own ego and own power and very special creativity – makes you a very creative, artistic person. You have a special mediator gift- to give people something with your being creative and with your work and what you do- helping people with - in a very special way. To function for them as a spark-energy – able to initiate to get the inner light in a person on and growing again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your mars is in an uranus ruled house – uranus in 11th -among others - also rules astrology – you have an intuitive and very well access to astrology. 11th house is also about social commitment, about new technologies and about new trends to come in near future – you intuitively have flash inputs from and know about things more earlier than others do and can make use of. 11th house is also social media and internet trade – you personally can play a role in and are able to get known to other people in the world – up there.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Creativity and art as a gift – you are born with is also shown with venus ruling your 2nd house- house of skill one is born with and can save own physical existence with and to earn money with. Venus itself is in work and health house 6th in libra and trines neptune in 10th house – career and life-path. As already told before- you are born as a very high sensitive and empathic person- with a wider range of perception and knowing about future things to come – more earlier than others can do.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But venus is in a virgo mercury ruled 6th house- the sign of health and healing – and mercury is in virgo in 5th house. Besides artistic skills it may be also a spiritual skill /gift for healing others wounds in later life.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Venus is at apex of an energyzed t-square with saturn in cancer in 3rd house and with chiron in cap in 9th house – ruled by jupiter- house of spirituality and expanding own knowledge and wisdom- with an intuitive emotional understanding of other people wounds – and feeling kinda responsible to help others – with saturn in cancer – using your hands and words (3rd house)[/FONT]

Add Kim

Oh....this is a heavy shock experience and deep transforming experience - for you and your parents and the energy - you have been in and growing up.

And now you - as the only left child - have kinda now all alone "on your shoulders to carry" and are probably subconsciously expected to fullfill all alone - your parents had as expectations on 3 of their children in own life. Which is a lot and also an overwhelming- too much.

When - month/year did it happen ?

My brother born
( 19 / February / 2001 / 8:44 AM )

- 4 days. Not long before 1 month. Have passed away in NICU hospital of Malacca

My little sister born
( 16 / October / 2007 / 6:40 PM)

- 5 days. Not long before 1 month. Have passed away in NICU hospital of Malacca again. I was there waited outside with my father while my mother visiting her.

Really sad to be the only child of my parents. It's not curse, it's something that I must learn through life and lesson :)

Last edited:

Add Kim

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your mars doesn’t oppose jupiter and mercury within a valid orb. Mars opposing moon is not a tight and more weak aspect. Your 0°pisces mars is not a weak mars – zero degree inconjuncting your 0°libra sun - ruling your 5th house – own will/own ego and own power and very special creativity – makes you a very creative, artistic person. You have a special mediator gift- to give people something with your being creative and with your work and what you do- helping people with - in a very special way. To function for them as a spark-energy – able to initiate to get the inner light in a person on and growing again.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Your mars is in an uranus ruled house – uranus in 11th -among others - also rules astrology – you have an intuitive and very well access to astrology. 11th house is also about social commitment, about new technologies and about new trends to come in near future – you intuitively have flash inputs from and know about things more earlier than others do and can make use of. 11th house is also social media and internet trade – you personally can play a role in and are able to get known to other people in the world – up there.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Creativity and art as a gift – you are born with is also shown with venus ruling your 2nd house- house of skill one is born with and can save own physical existence with and to earn money with. Venus itself is in work and health house 6th in libra and trines neptune in 10th house – career and life-path. As already told before- you are born as a very high sensitive and empathic person- with a wider range of perception and knowing about future things to come – more earlier than others can do.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But venus is in a virgo mercury ruled 6th house- the sign of health and healing – and mercury is in virgo in 5th house. Besides artistic skills it may be also a spiritual skill /gift for healing others wounds in later life.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Venus is at apex of an energyzed t-square with saturn in cancer in 3rd house and with chiron in cap in 9th house – ruled by jupiter- house of spirituality and expanding own knowledge and wisdom- with an intuitive emotional understanding of other people wounds – and feeling kinda responsible to help others – with saturn in cancer – using your hands and words (3rd house)[/FONT]

Wow... I can't believe I'm that very intuitive and knowing things and the future!? I'm really appreciate you for putting all of your time into this. Thanks you so much!

Many I ask one last thing. I have Pluto in Sagittarius, Moon in Leo and Ascendant in Aries create Grand Trine Fire. It's quite rare to have them and would like to tell me what this mean for me?