Are they conspiring anything? Influencing

Amit89

I'm set to get a partner abroad either from India, USA or even Canada/south africa as they have a large Indian community there.

I'm going there winter time in the UK.

My sister hasn't had the best of relationships with me and if you look at past threads named of her you'll see why so hasnt my sisters friends who are very insecure, bitter and have their own problems.

I told my sister thousands of times about why I'm going abroad and I do not need her approval.

I still feel she is influenced by her sisters friends and relatives.

I say this because they clearly know I'm going there they are trying to manipulate and crush me her friends and relatives, they will not listen. Her friends are interfering and saying things to her, the have said things.

Venus the 3rd lord is in my house opposing the moon and jupiter.

I do not have to answer to anyone.

Maybe they are trying to influence her or there is a conspiracy from them but they do not listen, I dont care because I'm moving on anyway, they hold no power.

she isnt listening to other things in my life and I do not need her approval but again

No one is listening and I sense they're just looking to take control.

I sense there will be interference and my sister knows fully well and no one is listening to me going abroad. It's their choice.

My sister isnt trustworthy and would lie to me.

Maybe they are the 11th lord her friends.

There was another chart where Gemini was third lord and cancer was forth lord.

I cannot upload chart due to using my phone.

Time: 07.50am
Date: 27 july
Place: Birmingham, England

Last edited:

Amit89

I'm using western astrology.

When I said I'm going abroad she says not in a good way no one will stop me and she obviously didn't listen as to why.

I still think she knows what's happening behind my back.

Also she isnt listening to other things in my life and I do not need her approval but again

No one is listening and I sense they're just looking to take control.

Last edited:

Lucidel

I would take a simple approach and start by looking at the 12th house Lord of your chart and 12th house generally. Then do some detective work from there. Good luck.

If this is horary, it should be posted to the horary section. Very helpful set over there but you will find they need the chart, preferrably from astro.com.