Will I Date this Guy?

Lucidel

I have tried to do this interpretation myself, but horary is literally one of my biggest challenges. I am seeing that it is either a no or a maybe because the significators are separating. However, we're both in th 11th house.

I have no idea what's going on with the 8th house. :sideways:

The Saturn in the 5th is also concerning but I have also read this mean that the light hearted aspects of love are being restricted. I don't see another woman here and I have tried to date but I am so hung up on this guy, I feel crazy. That kinds of makes sense. I'm so on the fence here and of course I want a big yes. If it is a yes, I can't even guess if this is a months or years situation, but I know there is alot of fixed and cardinal here.

Any help is greatly appreciated. The chart is attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 4.12.15 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-07-17 at 4.12.15 PM.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 43

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm really not seeing much of a connection between you forming so that you will date. Your primary significators, Venus and Mars, separate. They would need to apply to each other for something happening in the future. Moon as your secondary significator does not apply to him/Mars either.
Even as a romantic fling, there is no aspect between you/Venus or Moon and the 5th house ruler, Saturn. Further, Saturn in the 5th does not bode well for romance.

With Venus and Mars in the 11th suggests that there is friendship between you, but I don't see it turning into anything else.

andrea2709

He is attracted to you, Sun (him as a man) is in Cancer, where it is ruled by Moon (your heart). But that will soon change, he will enter Leo, where he doesn't receive any of your planets, so he will become indifferent, which is worse even than negative reception.
Venus (you) is in Leo, where it receives Sun by rulership and triplicity, so you are attracted to him too, but Venus is to change signs too. It will enter Virgo, where she is in it's fall, and will not receive any of his planets, so you too will become indifferent to him. Moon (your heart) is in Libra, ruled by your head (Venus) so your heart is ruled by your head at this time. That will change, but not for the positive as Moon will enter Scorpio, where it is in its fall, and detriment of Venus (your head)
He is ruled by Mars, which is in Leo, where it receives Sun (him as a man) by rulership and triplicity. So his personality (Mars) doesnt have any interest in any of your planets. This part of him isnt attracted to you at all, it's indifferent. Only part of him that has interest in you at this time is Sun (him as a man, sexual part), but as I said, that will change when Sun enters Leo, then he'll become totally indifferent.
We could answer this question pretty much only by this change of receptions. We dont even need aspects, because receptions tell us everything. But regarding aspects, as Ilene mentioned, there wont be any aspects from any of his planets, to any of yours.

Last edited:

Lucidel

Ah, I see. This does feel like a changing situation. I'd say that feels accurate. The Venus-Leo season felt full of possibility but now everything feels incredibly unsure. I really like this guy alot, but I'm waxing intellectual about the whole situation more and more with each day. Thanks!

Lucidel

I'm just starting out. I was doing Placidus, then I started using this. I have no idea what is more accurate or useful to be honest. I like Placidus as it is traditional, but that's it.

Lucidel

I did this in Placidus, but I am not sure how to make it more legible - the aspect list is very long. I just attached it, although I see very little hope in the situation via what I know now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 9.25.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 9.25.35 PM.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

Can you do the chart on astro.com?
You can also eliminate the asteroids while you are at it....

Last edited:

Lucidel

Can you do the chart on astro.com?
You can also eliminate the asteroids while you are at it....

Although I know this is a "no" I'm still interesting in absorbing what I can on horary at this point. I imagine these types of love questions are quite popular from clients.

Attachments

• ChartQuestion.pdf
    362.3 KB · Views: 25

ElenaJ

Thank you for being so patient and posting again, this is so much clearer.
As has already been stated, the two significators, mercury and (co.significator) Jupiter, are separating from a trine, so this does show a positive contact, but it is in the past.
And we see mercury in Jupiter's exaltation and terms, so yes, you very much like this person!
In addition, mercury by the cusp of the 11th of friends, hopes, wishes and future, is exactly in trine with the descendent, further sign of your affection and attraction to him
Moon shows what the querent (you) was thinking about, and gives us an idea of the events that will unfold in the future.
Here it is puzzling, because it is in the sign of libra, the partnership and marriage sign, which makes sense given the question, but on the 3rd cusp, which is less understandable.
Moon will make three aspects before changing signs.
The first is an easy sextile to Venus, and with moon in the sign of Venus this is a very welcoming contact.
The descendent has two co-significators, being in a dual sign, and the second one after Jupiter is Neptune. Neptune sits in the 7th house, his house, he is in his own territory and sign, and retrograde so having some doubts.
And here we see a bit of light, because mercury will trine Neptune who moves towards mercury by retrograde, from the 11th to the 7th, which is very positive. There is no mutual reception between the two and Neptune is not in a sign that is friendly to mercury, but the trine is an easy and strong aspect.
You mentioned Saturn in the 5th, actually it can be considered in the 6th, although by retrograde motion it is returning to the 5th. Saturn also rules the 5th, as well as the 6th.
Saturn last squared Uranus, ruler of his 12th (the radical 6th), so there was an unexpected changed of direction. With Uranus in his 3rd, it could have been a trip he had to make, or it could have been gossip he heard about you.
Mercury will sextile Uranus before it comes to Neptune, so you have the possibility of cutting any rumours off in the bud, or somehow resolving the problem before meeting up with him. This might bring us back full circle to moon on the 3rd cusp, which is also rumours.
In fact, scorpio is intercepted in the 3rd, and its co-ruler Pluto is in the 5th. The other co-ruler is mars, in your 12th of what is happening behind your back. Ruler of 3rd is Venus, also in your 12th. Check it out and try to get to the bottom of any mistruths or gossip before approaching him.
Based on your trine to descendent (from mercury in 11th) and the following trine to Neptune, you could be able to bring him around, even though both of his planets are in retrograde.

Lucidel

I am so sorry, that was the wrong chart - I didn't change the time. I liked how thorough you were, can you look at this one ( I totally understand if you don't have time )? If there is a way to give like points on these things let me know - this was such a great reply on the wrong chart. : (

This is the correct chart that the others are commenting on above. Sorry again. Just my luck. :pinched:

Attachments

• TheActualQuestion.pdf
    370.5 KB · Views: 76

ElenaJ

What a pity. What was the chart I looked at for?
If nothing else, maybe you can take a look as a learning exercise.

The "correct" chart you posted has a VOC moon.