Are we going to get together?

avrillavigne

I recently got reacquainted with an ex-crush of mine from 10 years ago.
He seemed quite interested, but I was a bit awkward, and I think he got the wrong idea.
I am asking if we are going to get involved?
I know that he is single, but his ex wants him back.

The moon, mars and venus are all conjunct. I decided that it is a strong yes, but I met him the day I cast the chart, and he was acting cold. :( I am confused.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 20.21.47.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 20.21.47.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 53

lux111

He's interested, but he's telling you that he's involved with his ex and she wants him? And he's interested, then he's acting cold? Is he cruel or playing games with you..? Doesn't sound nice...?

Looks like your emotions move the situation and you go for it and you do get together. I can't say that it would be a good match or long lasting but as a simple yes/no it looks like a yes

IleneK

Premium Member
I recently got reacquainted with an ex-crush of mine from 10 years ago.
He seemed quite interested, but I was a bit awkward, and I think he got the wrong idea.
I am asking if we are going to get involved?
I know that he is single, but his ex wants him back.

The moon, mars and venus are all conjunct. I decided that it is a strong yes, but I met him the day I cast the chart, and he was acting cold. :( I am confused.

I agree with lux111's bottom line.

I can't say that it would be a good match or long lasting but as a simple yes/no it looks like a yes

You/Venus are the keener of the two of you to get back together, as Venus is the swifter of the two planets. The reception between Venus and Mars, both in Leo, is unexceptional, so not sure how very much either of you like each other right now.
Given that, though, it looks to me that you may get back together: you/Venus apply to a conjunction with him/Mars and Moon sweeps through, translating light from Venus to Mars.

His ex, the 5th from the 7th or the 11th [ruled by Merc] looks to be getting with someone else [Jup] as Merc applies to trine Jup.

Relationships are confusing; you are not alone in your confusion.
icon7.gif

Do let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

avrillavigne

I know from social media and some of his friends that his ex left him but regrets it and wants him back. He, on the other hand, loved her but is hurt.
He was flirty with me a week ago, but I was a bit awkward. He kissed me by surprise, and I pushed him away cause I got cold feet and he was going too fast. I think e got the wrong idea (he thinks I rejected him), and now he is avoiding me and being cold.
I cast the chart after the kiss and thought that things would be okay between us, but I think I offended him with my indecisiveness. I am surprised that he is offended, to be honest. I tried making small talk with him when we went out with friends, but he wasn't interested.