Strange question

Hello im born in 2nd of may 1993 at about 3 am in awali , bahrain im wondering if anyone can read my chart i feel like something wrong happened at that date i feel like im a switched baby from my family can someone please help

[please attach a birth chart or upload a chart to a link site and provide a link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

ElenaJ

You don't say why you believe you were switched.
To determine the mother in your chart the time should be as exact as possible.

Zora

Account Closed
i feel like something wrong happened at that date i feel like im a switched baby from my family can someone please help

Hello Hollypolly -

this is an interesting question - but I'm not sure - if one can really tell you something about - as most important is accurate TOB with hour and minutes.

What is the reason for feeling like that ?

attachment.php

Attachments

• ! Chart Hollypolly.jpg
    ! Chart Hollypolly.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 75

Osamenor

Staff member
I was born at 3 am actually it says so in the birth certificate

When a birth certificate gives a time right on the hour, it's usually rounded. That's why the question of accuracy comes up. For you, it's especially relevant because your AC/DC and your MC/IC are right on the cusps of their signs. If your actual birth time is a few minutes earlier, your birth certificate might still have that rounded to 3:00, but that would change your rising and descending signs and your MC/IC signs.

Hello Hollypolly -

this is an interesting question - but I'm not sure - if one can really tell you something about - as most important is accurate TOB with hour and minutes.

What is the reason for feeling like that ?

attachment.php

I look different from my family.. its embarrassing to say that but i do also there is a really big fued between my mom and step mother that made me sus that im replaced..

Osamenor

Staff member
If you are replaced, this isn't your birth chart. Your birth certificate is for the child born to your mother on that date, and the resulting birth chart is hers. Yours, if you really are that child, but to follow up with your belief, let's suppose you're not.

If this was a case of the hospital mixing up babies (happens more in fiction than in life, but it's not unknown), you might have been born the same day, but not necessarily at that time, or you might have been born within a day or two. That would give you a similar birth chart, but not exactly the same. Your Moon placement could be different. Your MC/IC axis, which is also used to indicate parents, would almost definitely be different.

Even if that birth certificate really is yours, there's still the likelihood of a rounded birth time to consider. You could easily have your MC/IC in Sagittarius/Gemini instead of Capricorn/Cancer. That would paint a different picture of your parents.

Or, let's say you were secretly adopted, and a birth certificate drawn up for you to make it look like you were born to your adopted parents. In that case, your real birth information could be quite different. Depending on the circumstances of the adoption, even your birthdate could be a guess.

There's also another possibility, that would account for you looking differently from your family but would not mean you were replaced: your mother really did give birth to you, that birth certificate really is yours, but your father isn't really your biological father. That could account for some feuding, too, if it's known or suspected.

One last possibility comes to mind: could your parents have used assisted reproduction to conceive you? If donor sperm and/or donor eggs were involved, you could be born to them but not their genetic child. That's the kind of thing that might very well be a tension-causing family secret, if they felt they needed to cover it up.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
I look different from my family.. its embarrassing to say that but i do also there is a really big fued between my mom and step mother that made me sus that im replaced..

Your 4th house showing your own mother -is on cusp and on special degree of 0° cancer - sitting between 2 signs - gemini ruled by mercury and cancer ruled by moon and probably causing a feeling to sit between two mothers.

Mercury is in aries in your 1st house - a fighting energy and personal enforcement to go for your aims and to pull own wishes through. And moon is in virgo in your 6th house - health and own behaviour rituals in daily life.

Mercury inconcunjuncts your pluto in your 8th house -genetic inheritance from family members - pluto strong placed as ruler of 8th in 8th in own house and own sign.

Moon in intercepted virgo in your 6th house - main ruled by your sun- trines your sun in physical existence body house 2nd and moon inconjuncts your northnode. I personally don't think that you have been switched /replaced.

That you look different from your family is more due to uranus squaring your mercury as ruler of your 3rd house - physical body radiance and personal outlooking - people can notice from you and as being different from your family members and siblings - mercury same time inconjuncted by pluto in 8th house - different from genetic inheritance of your family in your personal outlooking.