Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

david starling

I'm thinking of the Aquarian Age as the "Age of Ascension". Eventually, it will become an expected and normal "right of passage".

However, a claim like that would interfere with the intention of my " Voyage of Discovery" thread, which is mostly about how to locate the Ages for the tropical Zodiac. I do include examples of how PAST Ages fit an astrological pattern, without opining too specifically about the future.

So, it's not limited to my own personal opinion about what to expect from the tropical Age to come. Everyone can make up their own minds about that.

Last edited:

blacksun?

To serve and protect would give you, a purpose?

What I was hinting at, as what had just struck me at the time, is: it gives you license.

That's ... enormous.

I'd always felt the 6th house was getting a bit of a bad deal, right after the glorious 5th house. But it has powers that the 5th can't even dream of. Particularly this power; to be executive of the law and therefore to have the duty, in terms of spontaneous decision making, to interpret the law, to take it in ones own hands, as the law requires for its execution.

I do not mean that one is allowed to take liberties with the law. I simply mean that it is in the 6th house that the age old conundrum takes shape, of who protects us from the ones who are charged with the task of protecting us? That is perhaps the deepest issue of power in all of the Zodiac.

In the 6th house, the personal half of the circle is concluded, the individual agency is perfected (ideally).

david starling

What I was hinting at, as what had just struck me at the time, is: it gives you license.

That's ... enormous.

I'd always felt the 6th house was getting a bit of a bad deal, right after the glorious 5th house. But it has powers that the 5th can't even dream of. Particularly this power; to be executive of the law and therefore to have the duty, in terms of spontaneous decision making, to interpret the law, to take it in ones own hands, as the law requires for its execution.

I do not mean that one is allowed to take liberties with the law. I simply mean that it is in the 6th house that the age old conundrum takes shape, of who protects us from the ones who are charged with the task of protecting us? That is perhaps the deepest issue of power in all of the Zodiac.

In the 6th house, the personal half of the circle is concluded, the individual agency is perfected (ideally).

Both the 6th, and it's counterpart the 12th, Houses have gotten a bad rap[IMO]

Ukpoohbear

That's ... enormous.

That’s a really interesting perspective and it makes sense as I interpret it from my own perception of that house. The image of it being the conclusion of the personal half of the circle and the gatekeeper of the law for the physical/personal world is powerful. In contrast to the leader of the physical world, like the 10th house, the 6th house almost seems like the power behind the throne, especially with have the license to license the licensers!

I do think some houses are over-looked. In the same way, the 2nd house is literally over-looked because it is hidden from the ascendant but in that way, its power lies in being hidden in plain sight and can therefore get up to all sorts of mischief, and let the ascendant and the 8th house take all the glory, like the 5th house and the 12th house do with the 6th. Titles only limit you, anyway.

blacksun?

That’s a really interesting perspective and it makes sense as I interpret it from my own perception of that house. The image of it being the conclusion of the personal half of the circle and the gatekeeper of the law for the physical/personal world is powerful. In contrast to the leader of the physical world, like the 10th house, the 6th house almost seems like the power behind the throne, especially with have the license to license the licensers
:bandit: Thanks, that adds to my understanding of it.

I do think some houses are over-looked. In the same way, the 2nd house is literally over-looked because it is hidden from the ascendant but in that way, its power lies in being hidden in plain sight and can therefore get up to all sorts of mischief, and let the ascendant and the 8th house take all the glory, like the 5th house and the 12th house do with the 6th. Titles only limit you, anyway.
Indeed some of these houses, their power seems to be their being overlooked. Like a good covert agent.

Ive never managed to fully grasp the significance of the 6-12 axis - I like to understand signs and houses as pairs of opposites - but this helps.

Vladimir Putins chart shows a jam-packed 12th house,

https://www.astrotheme.fr/astrologie/Vladimir_Poutine
Which is very interesting considering, in his rise to power, literally no one saw him coming. They all thought he was a harmless bureaucrat they could use as a puppet until he took office and removed his handlers from power. Whether one likes Putin or not, this is very illuminating in terms of astrology.

He fooled them with his Venus in the first house.

CapAquaPis

On February 8, 2021, the constellation Aquarius' brightest star Alpha Aquarii or Sadalmelik at 8' Aquarius (or 3' Pisces) is caught between Jupiter at 11' Aquarius and saturn at 5' Aquarius, and the star being about 1' degree south of the celestial equator, it has a strong astrological influence on the world after the Great Conjunction occurred 6 weeks earlier (December 21) before Christmas 2020.

blacksun?

This time, there is no insignificant moment..... we are under the looking glass now. Gods are watching our every step and judging whether we act bravely and consciously, or whether we are followers, and act because we are being told to --
this will determine the course of our souls for the next Aeon.

The Aquarius Jupiter year has, of course, commenced on the 28th.

Because of abuse on this site I have not celebrated it here, but Ive placed some notices on other sites.

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190166&start=175#p2803050
https://beforethelight.forumotion.com/t582p25-jupiter-calendar

file.php

david starling

This time, there is no insignificant moment..... we are under the looking glass now. Gods are watching our every step and judging whether we act bravely and consciously, or whether we are followers, and act because we are being told to --
this will determine the course of our souls for the next Aeon.

The Aquarius Jupiter year has, of course, commenced on the 28th.

Because of abuse on this site I have not celebrated it here, but Ive placed some notices on other sites.

https://ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190166&start=175#p2803050
https://beforethelight.forumotion.com/t582p25-jupiter-calendar

file.php

Any thoughts on the Tsquare on Jan 28? Would you say that describes the dynamics for the entire new Jupiter Year?

Mars is at the focal point of the Moon/Sun+Jupiter opposites. In 12/12, which I've described on this thread, Mars is "in-service" to Jupiter, and Jupiter is exceptionally beneficial in Aquarius.

The general theme of a Tsquare is "Get it done".

And, maybe just a play on words, but "Get it fixed" might also apply, since it's a Fixed-sign arrangement.

Also, with Mars, planet of both creative and destructive Energy, at the focal-point in an Earth-sign, that suggests to me that the work that gets done will be directly related to the Material-plane, under the Aegis of the Heavens, guided by Jupiter.

Last edited:

blacksun?

The general theme of a Tsquare is "Get it done".

And, maybe just a play on words, but "Get it fixed" might also apply, since it's a Fixed-sign arrangement.

Also, with Mars, planet of both creative and destructive Energy, at the focal-point in an Earth-sign, that suggests to me that the work that gets done will be directly related to the Material-plane, under the Aegis of the Heavens, guided by Jupiter.
That sounds right. Exactly right.

What would you make of the conjunction Venus-Pluto that very day?

blacksun?

In Baileys astrology, Venus rules Capricorn on the level of the Cardinal Cross, the Hierarchical level. (Fixed being the Soul level, Mutable the ego/personality level)

The combination of Venus and Pluto is highly sexual, I think the Persephone myth might be related.

blacksun?

On second thought, I don't.
Not every Goddess who comes in contact with Hades will sink to his depths. You are right, Venus raises the awareness here. Sees Pluto and his powers in the most truthful light - she makes it known to Pluto what he might accomplish; perhaps a message was conveyed that Pluto might, by exceptional circumstance, be rewarded in cooperating with his brother, who rules the sky and the mighty air sign of the Fixed Cross - perhaps a contract was signed pertaining to Pluto's future ingress into the sign of the Skygod.

blacksun?

Now Lord Saturn, he presides in his Majesty over this situation, calmly in the background. Saturn in Aquarius is cool (with natives like Elvis Presley, Brigitte Bardot, Brad Pitt, Selena Gomez) and has the opportunity of knowing itself without restrictions (Friedrich Nietzsche, Carl Jung) - Saturn can only know itself well in a human with a great deal of integrity. Jupiter can know himself in the inspired. Inspiration within integrity, the power to build from inspiration, lasting things; the Second House of the Saturn Wheel is in Aquarius; here, Saturn possesses, holds, and wishes to cultivate.

This is the second year of the Saturn Calendar. The first begun on the darkest day of twenty seventeen as the goats horns were seen at sunrise against the bleak light of a wary star. The second now gathering us in a new light, with clouded skies pregnant with a form of thunder not yet heard before on the Earth.

It makes sense given the 3 year period of a Saturn Year, to consider the decanates.
In the first, Saturn is accompanied by his Usurper-Son, the Thundergod.

tumblr_oyqrl43agv1tixvyxo1_500.gifv

Last edited:

david starling

On second thought, I don't.
Not every Goddess who comes in contact with Hades will sink to his depths. You are right, Venus raises the awareness here. Sees Pluto and his powers in the most truthful light - she makes it known to Pluto what he might accomplish; perhaps a message was conveyed that Pluto might, by exceptional circumstance, be rewarded in cooperating with his brother, who rules the sky and the mighty air sign of the Fixed Cross - perhaps a contract was signed pertaining to Pluto's future ingress into the sign of the Skygod.

Venus as MAAT, ancient Egyptian Goddess of Truth, Justice, Cosmic Harmony, and Balance.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

The covid pandemic is expected to end in Nov-Dec 2021, just when a total lunar eclipse occurs on Nov 18th and an annular solar eclipse on Dec 4th. How can we determine the way the pandemic ends by looking at the saros cycle?

blacksun?

Two days ago the Jupiter-Pisces year commenced. Should have celebrated it here then, but didn't -- but it clearly needs to be honored.

planet-jupiter-moving-planet.gif

Jupiter cant be trifled with.
Hail the King of the Gods.

CapAquaPis

In the very first post or OP on this thread, Jupiter in 3' 33" Scorpio on late Oct 2017...and 3 Jupiterian months (3.33 solar years), Trump's presidency is over. Nov 2018>Dec 2019>Jan 2021. Whatdayaknow? The esoteric 3 degrees, the Masonic number 33 and the triple 3's in malefic Scorpio vs benefic Jupiter in it.