Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 08-18-2016, 06:20 PM

Question Contract extension?

Hi all, my current job contract is due to end in November and I have heard rumblings recently that they want to offer my job to another member of the team. However, this has been denied by my manager. However, I feel like my position is unstable and insecure. Please would you let me know what you think of the chart and how I have read it, thanks.

Moon opposite Sun = the 7th house represents my enemies as well as the people at work. I am not getting along too well with a lot of members of the team right now and this opposition is spot on. -1

Moon does assist Saturn by being in sextile but this does not point to a contract extension, only that my current contract will likely run its current course. +1

I am Saturn in 10th house combust by Mars and with no support of anything else in the chart. I do feel a bit isolated at work. -1

Angles are fixed = contract will run to end of its current designated length but then that's it. -1

The job (Jupiter) is in 7th house = maybe they are looking at other people to take on the role. -1

It seems like a flat no to me and I should be job searching.

Unread 08-18-2016, 06:42 PM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Re: Contract extension?

another position will open up
The Following User Says Thank You to tikana For This Useful Post:
FirstPost (08-19-2016)
Unread 08-19-2016, 10:37 AM

Thanks Tikana. I hope so. I will update the thread if/when anything changes.
Unread 10-19-2016, 12:56 AM

UPDATE

I found out yesterday that they were not extending my contract as the girl I am covering is returning from maternity leave. I leave on 18 November. Been hunting for a new job but no dice yet but everything crossed that something will come up sooner rather than later.
Unread 10-19-2016, 01:21 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

that *****

you will get another one
Unread 10-19-2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstPost View Post
Hi all, my current job contract is due to end in November and I have heard rumblings recently that they want to offer my job to another member of the team. However, this has been denied by my manager. However, I feel like my position is unstable and insecure. Please would you let me know what you think of the chart and how I have read it, thanks.

Moon opposite Sun = the 7th house represents my enemies as well as the people at work. I am not getting along too well with a lot of members of the team right now and this opposition is spot on. -1

Moon does assist Saturn by being in sextile but this does not point to a contract extension, only that my current contract will likely run its current course. +1

I am Saturn in 10th house combust by Mars and with no support of anything else in the chart. I do feel a bit isolated at work. -1

Angles are fixed = contract will run to end of its current designated length but then that's it. -1

The job (Jupiter) is in 7th house = maybe they are looking at other people to take on the role. -1

It seems like a flat no to me and I should be job searching.
dear can you upload the chart again because can not open it
Unread 10-19-2016, 10:14 AM

Thanks Tikana, I hope so.
Unread 10-19-2016, 10:32 AM

Hi Sunrise, as requested. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Contract extension 17 Aug 2016.jpg (107.6 KB, 0 views)

Tags
contract, extension