will Alex my dog die

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris10

I need to thank you for your support.

Got the results …
It’s lymphoma, stage 5 (blood, spleen, liver affected) substage a.
Both vets, the local one and the one in Athens, suggested the same thing for Alex.

I am sorry for my laconic post.
I need to be with Alex right now.
I will update in next few days.

tikana

Andeea

2vets are on the case

how the hell should i know? i aint vet.

about jupiter? ehh it can go both ways to be honest
but venus and jupiter are surrouding moon

dunno

this is why i dont really mess with med charts.

T

tsmall

Premium Member
\And that means that the chart makes no sense ( at least to me)....

I am only posting to this thread because it just won't go away. tikana will back me up that we had an offline conversation about it two days ago, before chris came back with the vet's diagnosis.

The chart does make sense. Alex is the 6th, Moon, in partile conjunction with the ruler of his turned 6th. tik and I argued a bit about that conjunction being applying, but within the degree it doesn't really matter much, especially since it is a conjunction and not an aspect. The dog is sick, right?

The Moon's next aspects will tell us what will happen next. Moon applies to sextile with Mars who rules the dog's turned 10th sign, intercepted, as well as the radical 10th, which would be the cure if there is one...and Mars is combust. There isn't anything the vet is going to be able to do. Then Moon will square ruler of dog's turned 8th without reception, and Saturn is angular as well as retrograde.

tsmall

Premium Member
i have been trying to tell you that. you can't jump a planet. the perfection to jupiter didn't happen for another degree

The perfection didn't happen for another 11 minutes. They are in the same degree, and that is a partile aspect. Not to mention, tik, that the Moon serves a dual purpose in this chart; as significator for the dog but also as the timer of events. So yeah, in this case you can jump a planet, because you always want to look to see what the moon will do in horary. Because that tells you what happens next.

if it had been perfected i would have said this looks bad.

And it doesn't look bad now?

Marinka

The perfection didn't happen for another 11 minutes. They are in the same degree, and that is a partile aspect. Not to mention, tik, that the Moon serves a dual purpose in this chart; as significator for the dog but also as the timer of events. So yeah, in this case you can jump a planet, because you always want to look to see what the moon will do in horary. Because that tells you what happens next.

And it doesn't look bad now?

And, for the million dollar question - what is the last aspect the moon makes before leaving sign? Of course, I expect that it will differ between procedures ....

andreea

Banned
And, for the million dollar question - what is the last aspect the moon makes before leaving sign? Of course, I expect that it will differ between procedures ....

Well, Tik, Tsmall, what is the Moon s last aspect before leaving sign? Isnt the square to Saturn?

And does Neptune ( anesthesia/drugs) in the dog s 8th mean euthanasia?

tikana

11 minutes are still crucial

i remember i had a horary about chilling with someone on anti-valentine day LOL
so venus and mars were coming into a perfect trine and mars turned around at 3 minutes or so...
i said flat out .. ohh noo..it willbe a change of plans..sure enough didnt happen;

tsmall

Premium Member
11 minutes are still crucial

i remember i had a horary about chilling with someone on anti-valentine day LOL
so venus and mars were coming into a perfect trine and mars turned around at 3 minutes or so...
i said flat out .. ohh noo..it willbe a change of plans..sure enough didnt happen;

You mean Mars stationed retro?

Meanwhile, we are talking about the Moon...which serves a dual role in this chart. Because it's da Moon.

Vyri

Banned
Take a look at Uranus, I'm not an expert but this aspect alone in a yes and no question (because the mind is in a higher placement with Uranus) will do the right thing by way of euthanasia because the xray is right on. The cards I have drawn for the ailing pet is "a sudden" turn around in judgement for the owner.
I hope the pet will receive all the hidden health properties that healing hands and herbs will allow as well as vet treatments.
Wishing Chris10 all the best at this time of challenging trial.

Oddity

But anyway, Tsmall, back to the chart, I still dont understand why you see a "yes" answer to the question. The Moon s last aspect , the square to Saturn, ruler of the dog s 8th - square means "no" in horary, right? So the question is "will he die?" - so "no". If the question were "will he live" then the answer would be negative, but the question is "will he die". And Tik also saw it as a "no" answer, can you please further clarify the Moon s last aspect and why it would be a "yes" answer ( I mean I guess thats what you re implying) when there is a square to the dogs L8? Thanks.

Traditionally the answer you look for in a question is the answer the querent wants, regardless of how it is phrased, and sadly, I too see the moon-Saturn square as a 'yes' in this situation instead of the 'no' that Chris hopes for. And hope that I'm wrong. For a 'no', you would want to see no aspect between L6 and L8/turned L8.

Chris, I am so so sorry this is happening.

Last edited:

Oddity

The chart is twisty, no doubt about that, so let's pull it apart one more time.

Alex is represented by L6, the moon, which is partile conjunct turned L6, Jupiter. That's the illness, because Jupiter is an accidental malefic in this chart.

When we follow the course of his illness, the moon then sextiles Mars, which is conjunct the sun. This is not a good sign, as Mars is a natural malefic and combustion makes it worse.

And finally, the last aspect the moon makes before it changes signs is the square to Saturn, which is turned L8.

As I said, I sincerely hope I am mistaken, but it is not a good chart.

Last edited:

Marinka

The million dollar question - what is the last aspect the moon makes before leaving sign .....

Not easy to answer. Seems obvious to be Saturn BUT ...

as the moon is moving so is Saturn .. retrograde

and so is the sun .. forward

so, does the sun move past Saturn to be the last aspect

and is the moon able to catch the sun

Oddity

It goes:

Moon sextile Mars
Moon squares Saturn
Sun changes sign
Moon changes sign
Sun sextile Moon

tikana

Andreea

i was looking at jupiter as prohibition to moon/mars sextile

moon squares saturn just tells us Alex does not want to die but has no choice
my ears were a bit perked up when i saw moon being in leo *no power to act on its own and it was nearly mid sign" Alex had a problem for a while.

Marinka

Well, which is it, Marinka? Why cant you just say what you see, I just hate the suspense...

Moon sextile Mars

Sun inconjunct Saturn
Moon squares Saturn

Sun changes sign
Moon changes sign
Sun sextile Moon

I'm hoping that the Sun touching Saturn with a break and adjust is able to change the meaning of the moon square Saturn just enough that it gives a bit of respite (just a whisper). The Sun rules Alex's 2nd and in my procedures, I have found the 2nd associated with not only what we own but also what we hold dear ... life.

We'll have to see if it has any merit. I've seen it have meaning in a few other of my cases, maybe it will have meaning here also.

Status
Not open for further replies.