Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-05-2019, 11:08 PM

Father's Birthchart

Hi

This is my father's chart. He passed away on 28th Aug 2001 (I was 11). The cause of his death was sudden heart failure.
Today is his 60th birth anniversary. He was born in a remote village, we do not have any record about his birth time. We cannot find the houses of the planets but it occurs to me that still some aspects of the chart would still be true.

I have loved him all my life and I never stopped missing him or thinking about him every day. I was diagnosed with a heart condition 6 years ago and doctors believe it is the same condition which took my father's life abruptly.

I could not spend much time with him but I have heard he was a good person. He earned a fortune through his business but got bankrupted (1 year before his demise) as his subordinates/friends gave him poor advise and used his money. He was under great influence from his friends who were his rivals in disguise.

My parents were married through an arranged setup. It was more of a responsibility than love. Yet he could never fully care for my mother and us kids. His life was surrounded by his business or his friends or getting brainwashed from relatives that his wife and kids are useless.

Through this thread, I am only trying to satisfy my thoughts that he was genuinely a good person and he tried to the best before leaving us behind. I hope his chart could show that he had affinity for his wife and kids but maybe never could show. I am sure if he was with us, he would have been supportive.

I have posted his natal chart and his/mine synastry aspects (1st person is my father, 2nd is me). Any help is deeply appreciated as you will let me know more about my beloved father.

Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg synastry_aspects.jpg (64.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_father_s_chart.83094.20765.jpg (50.2 KB, 8 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpAsc5 For This Useful Post:
jkxx74 (12-06-2019)

Tags
birthchart, father