Living abroad?

ForestFairy

Hey all I changed this because it might have been confusing and I didn't get a reply. Here is my chart. First, anything you notice that stands out and could be interesting to mention about the totality? (I researched about nodes and aspects a lot)

https://ibb.co/k5c1YnC

I have always have had hardly a feeling it is Ok i am here alive, and that it is ok to express myself. I learned a lot by feeling isolated but i 'travelled internally' back to give love to my baby self and child self. And connect with nature.

But I also have some passion in me. But i don't get it! now what it is I can do in this world? What purpose direction? What focus? What do you notice in my chart?

Thank you in advance for helping/mirroring me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ForestFairy

Thank you, Elena..i posted it again.

And adapted it.
(It's very typically.. Somehow I seem not to be able to express myself clearly)

Last edited:

rosegarden

you have sun, uranus and neptune in sagittarius so it would be very good for you to live abroad. :wink: also sun and neptune in a 9th house (house of sagittarius) - traveling for you is almost a "must"! :joyful:

a lot of capricorn energy (moon, venus and mercury) so doing something productive is probably very important for you.
i don't know - maybe traveling and doing something productive at the same time; write a book about your travels haha :wink:

your chart has so much potential for great things with that :capricorn: and :sagittarius: energy :3

i love it!

(sorry if my english is bad, i'm not an expert with astrology either :innocent:)

ForestFairy

Thank you Rose garden! I feel happily encouraged by your reply!
I love travelling. But also a bit guilty (hey shouldn't you work!). It's also very good for my health.
Also it's nice to hear you see potential of my chart ☺☺

You're spot on, it's a wish of me to travel and write.

I do have pluto in libra in the 7th house (and parallel asc) at 28.5°. It said about the desire to learn much through relationships and safety. And i need long term relationships (?) that's what i tell myself. In nature i've a tendency to get lost in my own world, as it feels so much saver. That's a voice that holds me back. But for me travelling comes natural, it's easy.

you have sun, uranus and neptune in sagittarius so it would be very good for you to live abroad. :wink: also sun and neptune in a 9th house (house of sagittarius) - traveling for you is almost a "must"! :joyful:

a lot of capricorn energy (moon, venus and mercury) so doing something productive is probably very important for you.
i don't know - maybe traveling and doing something productive at the same time; write a book about your travels haha :wink:

your chart has so much potential for great things with that :capricorn: and :sagittarius: energy :3

i love it!

(sorry if my english is bad, i'm not an expert with astrology either :innocent:)

ForestFairy

Anyone a guess for me.. ? 😬
Will I be more fulfilled by a quite, simple life in the country, or through the dynamic cities?

Am I geared for marriage, or will I enjoy the life of a nomadic traveler more?

Harmelia

Hello Forest Fairy!
It's true that Sagittarius loves to travel and learn from other cultures, but it is my experience that this isn't always true. Sagittarius is also about learning and many people with a lot of Sag pursue educational rather than travel modes of learning. Essentially, Sagittarius loves to learn, grow, expand. You can do that through travel or you can do that through taking courses or any other way of learning. Some people study all day on their own.

Sagittarius often enjoys writing too. So, it is no surprise that you enjoy travel and writing. I have a Sagittarius Moon and I love writing. I'm not much of a traveler, but enjoy living in different places. I enjoy moving and changing up my environment but I've never lived in a foreign country. So, we all do Sag a little differently. And of course, the rest of the chart has a say in the whole of who we are. So let's look at it.

I'll address the question you ask first. Home is the 4th house. Sagittarius rules my 4th house, so I move a lot. I'm old now, so I look back and there were two times I spent 13 years in one city, but not in one home. Otherwise, I moved every 1-3 years - following my work. It felt comfortable for me to do this. Still today, I don't like feeling stuck somewhere and I've never bought a house.

Your 4th house has Cancer on the cusp and is ruled by the Moon. I'm guess is that even though you love traveling, you will eventually want to put roots down somewhere and make a home. You can still travel if you want to. Many people have a home base and travel for work or travel for pleasure, but they also have a home base. My guess is that you may want this.

Your Moon, the ruler of your House of Home and Family, is in Capricorn in the 10th house of Career or Social Position. This suggests that you may want to work from home - perhaps as a writer. However, because your Moon's Nodes are in these houses, that complicates the matter.

Your South Node represents a wound or a challenge to heal. It is conjunct Moon, Venus and Mercury - all personal planets - all in Capricorn. That suggests that in your past life or ancestry, you aren't all that emotionally expressive. You tend to keep a stiff upper lip and not emote. You may feel your emotions, know them, but you kind of sweet them under the rug and move on - keep moving - keep going - keep working. Capricorn is dry, hard and always busy working. Capricorn is big on responsibility - taking responsibility - feeling responsibility - and feeiing guilty if not doing something that is helpful to others. Capricorns are prone to feeling depressed, cynical and hopeless. Your Sag Sun says that you are here to change that - to feel more faith, hope and optimism - and that is learned through travel and relationships.

The North Node is in Cancer in the 4th house of home and family. It suggests that you are here to heal that dry cynic part of you by being more in touch with your feeling self - with being nurtured and nurturing others - through having understanding and compassion for yourself and others. It suggests that studying psychology and exploring your inner self would be healing.

But where is the ruler of the North Node? In Capricorn in the 10th! Oh my! What a perfect contradiction and stuck place!

So, the saving grace is looking at the South Node ruler and ruler of the Capricorn Moon - Saturn - found conjunct Pluto (out of sign) in the 7th house with Libra on the cusp. Saturn is in Scorpio; Pluto is in Libra but 3 degrees apart. This isn't easy. Out of sign conjuncts can be felt quite separately and not easy to blend - even if they are that close.

Pluto says you are here to work on one-on-one close relationships by house and sign. Libra is on the cusp of its own natural house. It means you are evolving in the way you do relationships - in your ability to experience equality in relationships - to not either be dominant or submissive - to be able to be a strong individual in a relationship. This is your Soul's directive.

But Saturn in Scorpio places a focus on unconscious emotions - on the deep, intense ones like grief, sadness, fear, anxiety, anger - the uncomfortable emotions that no one likes to feel. So to evolve your relationships, you need to work on these emotions. Pluto is a modern ruler of Scorpio. So, although Libra prefers the nice emotions and feelings of harmony, Pluto is all about the intense passions and the unconscious deep, uncomfortable stuff - the dark side. This is a very strong statement for you.

And then Venus, the planet ruling Libra and Pluto, is in Capricorn. You don't want to go there. You just don't. You don't want to feel vulnerable. You were probably taught that it is bad to express anger or sadness - that you will be a bad person.

Well, not this lifetime! The only way you are going to truly find your Self - your true self - is to explore these darker feelings - accept them as good and part of being a human being. Our feelings - all of them - have a good purpose. This is super important for you to learn. Your Jupiter is in Scorpio in the 8th house. The 8th house is Pluto's natural house - Scorpios house - it's where we explore these deep darker feelings. And as you do this, you will release the hold Capricorn has on you. You feel lighter and good and happier. You will accept yourself and the love you wish to share with others.

The ruler of your ASC and of your entire chart is Mars in Aquarius in the 11th. You are focused on community, friends, doing something of value to the world or at least for your community or tribe. Mars is a doer. Mars in Aquarius might be in love with technology, Astrology or inventing things. You could be super smart and since you enjoy working, you will pursue something you enjoy. I don't see work being an issue for you.

Working with your emotional life and relationships is really the big thing for you. You can work at it while you travel or working at it while settlled down in a home. Maybe you'll do both at different times. There is no set prescription. If I were you, I'd simply keep all this in mind and know that whatever you choose to do now, can change later - but choose what will help you to open up to your own feelings. Don't run away from emotions that are begging to be released, expressed and acknowledged. Then whether you're traveling or at home, you will be happy or at least happier, growing and living a meaningful life.

Anyway, that's my two cents! :)

ForestFairy

You're geared for Marriage, ForestFairy: a dark-haired, short-haired person.

You shouldn't relocate too far away from your home country (stay in your home country) because the chart changes too much

Your chart at home is the best chart you can have (in your country NL)

So therefore

Oh really, that's interesting. I will have a look at the astrocartology again. I noticed my vibes already change in different regions of this small countries..and i experienced myself quite different in another European countries, but i thought that's normal.

Funny you mention a short haired dark haired person. My ex boyfriend had long dark hair and I somehow hoped he would cut it one day (which he didn't) 😁

ForestFairy

Hi Harmelia, it is so wonderful to read your description and your personal experience as well. I feel seen. And almost cried ☺ because i was grateful these weird contradictions in my life are shown in the chart and actually someone can read that (in stead of overfocus on just an aspect). So thanks a lot!

(I will do a more detailed reply soon)
Hello Forest Fairy!
It's true that Sagittarius loves to travel and learn from other cultures, but it is my experience that this isn't always true. Sagittarius is also about learning and many people with a lot of Sag pursue educational rather than travel modes of learning. Essentially, Sagittarius loves to learn, grow, expand. You can do that through travel or you can do that through taking courses or any other way of learning. Some people study all day on their own.

(....)

Anyway, that's my two cents! :)

ForestFairy

You are welcome Forest Fairy. My pleasure. :)

Yes i recognise a lot. And i love it.

As you mention the jupiter in 8th house. I think i have to do something with the unconcious. Yesterday someone told me about a course she had followed about dreams (such valuable information dreams can give~ subconciousness & guidance), and this morning about non-stop-writing and random poetry (i was shocked how much that can show me about my unconcious).

So saturn &pluto are conjunct but not in the same sign.
Same with Neptune(Sun)/venus(moon/mercury)? Can i see this stellum as two seperate influences in my life?
I mean, is my sun/neptune also conjunct south node? Or can i leave that out because of the bigger gap and different signs?

Many things you mention are spot on 😁
I do like to study/research many topics.
And travelling (mostly camping/hiking in this country) almost always makes me feel better (don't have means for long travel..). Writing and travelling seems like a dream impossible to do (like many people want that). But maybe i can start practice an informal blog or so.
I also moved houses a lot too, and love to explore new surroundings :) And kind of blamed myself for being that 'unrooted', as if it is social norm to settle in a city and have close friends group (which i long for). I feel a bit jealous for people owning a house. Especially those with harmonious places. I love to stay at those places and feel the atmhosphere.
As a read your post, i notice, it may be possible to combine these aspects. Not only travelling..or only home. But i ideally would like to have a home base (and decorate it beautifully) and be able to be flexible and travel ☺
I feel a relieve... Even though i can't afford it now. I am in need for new ideas.

Yes i ve been punished for being emotional a lot. Being sad or angry or saying no (or being excited) wasn't allowed at our home. I had very tough upbringing (but i guess it's also past life influence). And didn't know who i was anymore.
Learning to allow loving people in my life is quite a journey (this " no no, by Venus" ) and i had a lot of fear of meeting people. And on the other hand it's what's make my life as human and i get many good responses people like me. Sometimes they are touched by my vulnerability when i open up.
Maybe it's this neptune/sun conjunction and brave aries that gives me a 'knowing' that there's potential for harmony with people and courage to again show up (even when i feel like an desolated house). To be honest every time i meet someone (even the most wonderful people) i feel scared like =&$/#\. So that's also draining a lot of energy, and not easy to solve.

Like pluto says i am here to work on 1 to 1 relationships. That feels that way, yes. So i continue and learn and grow.. Your comment makes me realise it's also possible to learn that while travelling..so i stay also energized. I feel i need to search for what feeds me...

I have a tendency to be way to submissive to anyone. And feeling i supress my own emotions and i have to care for them (like i did for my parents). And sometimes i get suddenly angry (which i hurt myself in stead of opening), because i get so drained..but i learn to show my vulnerability and sensitivity and limits. And so i show up a bit more..
(Lilith Capricorn is transitted by pluto this year 3 times :)
I had a tendency to admire certain people (10th h). And notice i really start liking equal relationships now.

7 years ago i got burn out..then i spend years of acknowledging my emotions and dark sites and trauma release.

When i feel well, i seem to have a childish and funny face..and somehow i seem to inspire others with playfullness. I am suprised myself about that, but i have this non-serious part that's joyful
(Funny he, that's beyond the capricorn i guess!)

often feel like " ok i am ready with the dark and now i meet people"..so i have this tendency to hide the darkness (i am not the only one with this of course)
Sometimes i think i need art to keep an outlet for it. I love beauty too. To express my love for life and nature and colours. It can feel that quite intensely 🌈
I feel it is so true what you mention "don't run away from you emotions"

I didn't manage to work last years (because of panic attacks), except for house sitting, gardening etc. But i explored many things on my own (like diaries from the world war2, mysticism, astrology, nature) ♐ and kind of released a lot of fear. Sometimes i felt that was a waste of time.., but as you write when you see the chart, it wasn't.

In every sentency i notice my uncertainty (as if i look for confirmation all the time 😬). Sorry if it annoys you guys. I worked on it, but guess that may be just something this life i am living..
Ah maybe Chiron 1st house Taurus.

Anyway i took some space to show myself, with struggles and joy to explore. And thanks a lot for putting part of my charts in words.

Btw. Ceres is also exactly at Venus/South Node/MC. Again contradiction to cancer.

Last edited: