Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 08-24-2019, 04:13 AM

Will my marriage end in a year?

I'm Venus my wife is Mars aren't in a separating aspect so..... No. But if we count Mars as the traditional ruler of divorce then it's Yes and the end is very near....

But applying aspect with Uranus, the (modern ruling) planet of divorce. So it's a Yes.

And the Moon is in the 8th house of death. Possible death of a spouse?

Saturn is near the IC (ending of things). So.... Not yet? Because Saturn delays things.

Quite contradictory

Unread 08-24-2019, 07:38 AM

Re: Will my marriage end in a year?

The two significators coming together would indicate you will stay together. I use Uranus rather than mars as a planet for divorce, in this case it is in the 7th, but the significators are coming to a trine, so in this case it would indicate a desire for freedom, taking a breather, rather than divorce. Uranus is also co-silgnificator of the 5th of children.
Moon in the 8th could indicate financial considerations.
The south node and Saturn/pluto on the IC is the one negative sign. Do you have children? This could refer to the 5th (Saturn rules) who would suffer from a divorce.
The Saturn/pluto/south node on the IC, 4th cusp, would also indicate the family and home suffering from a divorce.
Unread 08-24-2019, 07:41 AM

Thank you... Don't have any children...
The Following User Says Thank You to helike13 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (08-24-2019)
Unread 08-24-2019, 10:24 AM

Quote:
I use Uranus rather than mars as a planet for divorce, in this case it is in the 7th, but the significators are coming to a trine, so in this case it would indicate a desire for freedom, taking a breather, rather than divorce.
Or maybe..... Divorce and become friends because significators meet in the 11th house of friends..... Maybe it's a possibility....
Unread 08-24-2019, 11:30 AM

Could be. I don't see a divorce, but the trine with Uranus could be a mutual agreed separation?
Unread 08-24-2019, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
Or maybe..... Divorce and become friends because significators meet in the 11th house of friends..... Maybe it's a possibility....
I always begin my answers/input with the fact that Iím not a horary interpretation expert, Elena is much better and her answer is, Iím sure, adequate. But to throw my input in there, I agree that it doesnít look like a divorce will happen because your significators (I use Venus and Mars) are conjunct. Perhaps Uranus in the 7th does, in fact, stand for a mutual decision to separate. But I wonder if it canít also just simply be descriptive of the nature of the relationship itself ó perhaps itís odd or eccentric in some fashion? With Jupiter in the 2nd, perhaps you are together for financial reasons ó be it comfort/stability or because divorce isnít financially an option right now, so you decided itís better to stay together for now? As for Moon in 8th, it could be just representing the intense emotions between you? Or it could be representative of the fact that the marriage is to become more of a burden to one or both of you?

And maybe my hunch is wrong, so forgive me if I am mistaking, but it sounds like deep down you want out of the marriage? If that is the case, why not just explain to her how you feel? A divorce doesnít happen on its own. If a marriage has ďrun its course,Ē someone has to be the one to address it.

All the best,
PR
The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleReign For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (08-25-2019)
Unread 08-25-2019, 01:26 AM

This will probably sound blunt so please understand I only say this because I just want to give you input.

Horary or any form of divination cannot predict the outcome of your marriage nor should you depend on it to figure out what to do. You have free will. It's your marriage. You making a chart and wanting to know answers already says enough about how you feel about your marriage.

Go to your spouse, sit down, and figure out what to do because that's what marriage is. Turning to divination for answers might give you answers that would be detrimental and might negatively influence your actions.
Unread 08-25-2019, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloxkinghere View Post
This will probably sound blunt so please understand I only say this because I just want to give you input.

Horary or any form of divination cannot predict the outcome of your marriage nor should you depend on it to figure out what to do. You have free will. It's your marriage. You making a chart and wanting to know answers already says enough about how you feel about your marriage.

Go to your spouse, sit down, and figure out what to do because that's what marriage is. Turning to divination for answers might give you answers that would be detrimental and might negatively influence your actions.
This makes a lot of good sense and is correct.
What happens sometimes is we need someone on the outside to clarify what is in our mind, to help come to a decision.
Unread 08-25-2019, 06:51 AM

Thanks for the help....

Actually my marriage won't dissolve easily because I'm in a foreign land and I feel somehow it's fated. We run a business which is quite successful.
The Following User Says Thank You to helike13 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (08-25-2019)
Unread 08-25-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the help....

Actually my marriage won't dissolve easily because I'm in a foreign land and I feel somehow it's fated. We run a business which is quite successful.
Well, while it isnít any of my business and I think you need to consider this on your own, I wanted to say that no one is ďfatedĒ to remain in a relationship that theyíre unhappy in. Thatís simply a choice. As for the business, you have to weigh how much you like having a successful business versus how much you want out of your marriage.
Unread 08-25-2019, 03:16 PM

At the moment I don't see the way out of my situation. If I turn my back now I have to go back to my home country and my source of income will be gone....
Unread 08-25-2019, 03:27 PM

Quote:
At the moment I don't see the way out of my situation. If I turn my back now I have to go back to my home country and my source of income will be gone....
Hmm...maybe this explains Jupiter in the 2nd. And it aspects Mercury, ruler of the second house from the 7th. Iím sorry youíre in this situation, thatís tough. You just need to sit down and talk with your wife. I donít see why you canít go back to your home country and go back to doing what you did before you married your wife? My advice is to think things over clearly and talk to your wife. Good luck.
ElenaJ (08-25-2019)
Unread 08-25-2019, 03:35 PM

Thanks PurpleReign

Actually you can read my background in this topic in the post #10.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?p=975874

(I think my natal Yod is playing with me)
Unread 08-25-2019, 03:45 PM

And also I noticed that the significators are in Virgo.... Work, mundane, daily routine... And that's true....
Unread 08-25-2019, 05:19 PM

I read through the posts and theyíre really informative. So youíre in a kind of arranged marriage with an older woman to whom you arenít attracted. Does she know youíre not in love with her or that youíre not attracted to her? I assume she knows you arenít attracted to her because if I understand correctly, you tried to be intimate with her, but it didnít work out because you arenít physically attracted to her. I understand youíre in the marriage for financial stability, but if sheís aware that youíre not in love with her or attracted to her, whatís her incentive for staying? If you have family and friends back home, why not ask them to help you find a job as an electrician since thatís what you went to school for?

Or if youíre happy with your life in Malaysia, why not continue living there but find work in a bigger city (perhaps as an electrician) where you might have better luck with employment and could have an active social life? Regarding your wife, if you do decide to leave her, donít be cruel or selfish about it. It sounds like she genuinely tried to help and you do have financial stability in your life because of her, so my opinion is you shouldnít repay her with negativity. If you arenít in love and want to move on, then do that without being cruel about it.

Again, all you can do is talk to her one-on-one like an adult. Sheíll probably be very upset (and thatís natural), but itís going to have to be done sooner or later if there is no love and happiness there.

Last edited by PurpleReign; 08-25-2019 at 11:01 PM.
ElenaJ (08-25-2019)
Unread 08-29-2019, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Are you growing any plants/orchids?
Unread 08-29-2019, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
Are you growing any plants/orchids?
Yes, I grow fig trees and durian.

Tags
marriage, year