When will I have a full-time job?

PurpleReign

Hi,

So I've been luckless in my job search the last several months. Needless to say, financially, my hands are tied and I can't afford to go back to school like I've wanted to. It's been stressful for me and I've been sending out applications like crazy, sometimes I get an interview or even a second one, but always lose out to someone with more experience. I'm educated, have some experience, but again, no dice.

I asked when will I have a full-time position and I got this chart. I'm Sun, career is Venus, they conjunct in the first house. Moon opposes both planets, but positively aspects Uranus in the 10th. I want to say Uranus in 10th means a change will happen in terms of career (maybe I'll go from unemployed to employed?) and the conjunctions look promising, but I don't know what to make of the negative aspects with Moon?

PR aka Desperately Seeking Employment

Attachments

• whenwillihaveafulltimejob.jpg
    whenwillihaveafulltimejob.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

This is not a clear-cut chart, and it looks more like an opportunity than a foregone conclusion is in the offing. My judgement of gearing toward positive vs. negative is due to the Moon's next aspect(s) as the lady of events. Also striking is the state of the rulers of the professional houses, showing that it's a great point of interest for you.

11 looks to be the magic number - Moon @ 3 Pisces will perfect a square to Jupiter (house 5/house 8) and Saturn (house 6/house 7) in 11 units. Venus' (as ruler of MC) will perfect a conjunction with Mars (house 4 - end of matter) @ 3 Virgo in the 2nd house. 11 units from now. Sun (as lord of chart & you) will perfect an aspect to Moon @ 3 Virgo, which would be in direct opposition to Moon @ 3 Pisces. The planets changeover to Virgo, And the combination of Moon's aspect to both Jupiter and Saturn would indicate that this position is going to have a technical and financial nature to it. On the other hand, it could also be secretarial or related to record keeping. Moon in 8th and domicile Jupiter in the 5th house suggests other people's resources and big money.

The 11 may be in a couple of weeks or 11 months. This is my reading of the map. Update us on the actual goings on to see if this reading measures up to the facts of your life.

PurpleReign

This is not a clear-cut chart, and it looks more like an opportunity than a foregone conclusion is in the offing. My judgement of gearing toward positive vs. negative is due to the Moon's next aspect(s) as the lady of events. Also striking is the state of the rulers of the professional houses, showing that it's a great point of interest for you.

11 looks to be the magic number - Moon @ 3 Pisces will perfect a square to Jupiter (house 5/house 8) and Saturn (house 6/house 7) in 11 units. Venus' (as ruler of MC) will perfect a conjunction with Mars (house 4 - end of matter) @ 3 Virgo in the 2nd house. 11 units from now. Sun (as lord of chart & you) will perfect an aspect to Moon @ 3 Virgo, which would be in direct opposition to Moon @ 3 Pisces. The planets changeover to Virgo, And the combination of Moon's aspect to both Jupiter and Saturn would indicate that this position is going to have a technical and financial nature to it. On the other hand, it could also be secretarial or related to record keeping. Moon in 8th and domicile Jupiter in the 5th house suggests other people's resources and big money.

The 11 may be in a couple of weeks or 11 months. This is my reading of the map. Update us on the actual goings on to see if this reading measures up to the facts of your life.

Thank you so much for your detailed response! I will keep you updated. As for the nature of the job, any of the themes/characteristics are realistic possibilities. I just hope it won’t be as long as 11 months. I really need a job soon. Thanks again.

Gemini888

Just curious, but currently how do you support yourself? Can't you even get a temporary job while waiting for the big one?

PurpleReign

Just curious, but currently how do you support yourself? Can't you even get a temporary job while waiting for the big one?

I’m sending applications to both temporary jobs (pretty much anything) as well as positions in the field I went to school for. I’m having luck in neither, which is the problem. As for how I’m currently supporting myself, I’m lucky to have supportive parents who are financially stable, but I don’t want to keep depending on them and taking advantage of their kindness. They don’t mind helping, but I want to be independent and working.

Gemini888

Thanks for the info. I'm still waiting for the update of that last job. I hope you aren't too jaded about failing so many times.

PurpleReign

I’ll update you as soon as I know either way, but I don’t know how long that’ll necessarily be (they don’t normally call you back to tell you you didn’t get the position). I asked another one yesterday about whether or not they’ll give me a second interview, but it didn’t look too promising. We’ll see. I’ll remember to update regardless.