Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Unread 04-17-2017, 05:32 AM
AppLeo's Avatar
AppLeo AppLeo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 11,565
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post
Poetry therapy.
Poetry is therapy?

__________________
Reality will be the final judge of our virtues and vices
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Unread 04-17-2017, 11:05 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post

Looking at this chart now...

This is a really wild guess...

Was it an accident that occured overseas?
Possibly injuring their partner?
Partner was neither involved in nor injured in an overseas accident
Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post

CT mentioned exile - that would make sense too.
Mars and Venus stand out most
- domicile Mars in the 9th trine Mars in the 12th,
exalted Venus in the 7th square Venus in the 4th
7th house is also open enemies though - which would fit the theme of exile.
They ran away from their native home to escape enemies?
That's my first guess.
They did not run away from their native home to escape enemies
Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post

Or a divorce?
They left their partner for someone in a different country?

They did not divorce
They did not leave their partner for someone in a different country


Quote:
Originally Posted by craft94 View Post

Poetry therapy.
Poetry is definitely therapeutic - have fun writing the essay

by the way, I often state that "guessing is fun but unreliable"
nevertheless guessing is the beginning of the process
and while reading a thread arguing whether astrology is "a science" or not
I recalled an online video that may interest you
Physicist Richard Feynman
a dude well qualified to joke regarding "The Scientific Method"

discusses "how scientists would look for a new law"


'....In general, we look for a new law by the following process.
First, we guess it (audience laughter), no, donít laugh, thatís the truth.
Then we compute the consequences of the guess, to see what, if this is right,
if this law we guess is right, to see what it would imply
and then we compare the computation results to nature
or we say compare to experiment or experience,
compare it directly with observations to see if it works...'

If it disagrees with experiment, itís WRONG.
In that simple statement is the key to science.
It doesnít make any difference how beautiful your guess is,
it doesnít matter how smart you are who made the guess,
or what his name isÖ If it disagrees with experiment, itís wrong.
Thatís all there is to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KmimDq4cSU

so keep guessing and then refining the process
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
craft94 (04-17-2017)
  #53  
Unread 04-17-2017, 03:34 PM
craft94's Avatar
craft94 craft94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,340
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Partner was neither involved in nor injured in an overseas accident

They did not run away from their native home to escape enemies

They did not divorce
They did not leave their partner for someone in a different country



Poetry is definitely therapeutic - have fun writing the essay

by the way, I often state that "guessing is fun but unreliable"
nevertheless guessing is the beginning of the process
and while reading a thread arguing whether astrology is "a science" or not
I recalled an online video that may interest you
Physicist Richard Feynman
a dude well qualified to joke regarding "The Scientific Method"

discusses "how scientists would look for a new law"


'....In general, we look for a new law by the following process.
First, we guess it (audience laughter), no, donít laugh, thatís the truth.
Then we compute the consequences of the guess, to see what, if this is right,
if this law we guess is right, to see what it would imply
and then we compare the computation results to nature
or we say compare to experiment or experience,
compare it directly with observations to see if it works...'

If it disagrees with experiment, itís WRONG.
In that simple statement is the key to science.
It doesnít make any difference how beautiful your guess is,
it doesnít matter how smart you are who made the guess,
or what his name isÖ If it disagrees with experiment, itís wrong.
Thatís all there is to it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KmimDq4cSU

so keep guessing and then refining the process
Guessing may not be reliable but it is educational!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to craft94 For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (04-17-2017)
  #54  
Unread 04-17-2017, 04:28 PM
RaRohini RaRohini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
in the interests of facilitating your practice skills as requested
an important important occurred involving this person whose natal chart it is
idea seems to be to assess the kind of event



EGYPTIAN TERMS
MANILIUS DECANS
Sure JupiterAsc ! Though i am not great at event prediction, i will give it a try 😃
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RaRohini For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (04-17-2017)
  #55  
Unread 04-17-2017, 04:41 PM
RaRohini RaRohini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,017
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Jupiter Asc mystery chart..
Does'nt seem to be a pleasant event JupAsc.
Moon is in Gemini Ardra the star of rage and it is aspected by Saturn in Virgo Hasta the golden hand. Was there an execution?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RaRohini For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (04-17-2017)
  #56  
Unread 04-17-2017, 05:06 PM
RaRohini RaRohini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,017
And if it was a pleasant event, it could be a graduation ceremony ??😃 because Gemini Ardra is the star of discrimination ( business) and Hasta indicates milestones in learning.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Unread 04-17-2017, 05:16 PM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: clearing
Posts: 14,600
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post

[COLOR=Navy][B]27 July 2007 11th House profection year
interesting both charts are 11th house profection year events
You referring to my 2 charts? They were 9 years apart.



Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
[COLOR=Navy][B]Note natal Capricorn Moon in domicile of Saturn and Exaltation of Mars
Weird, no chart I posted has the Capricorn moon.


Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Well noted conspiracy - 'travel' is not unconnected, but not that of a sibling
keep in mind the mix of 9th house activity
given it's a 7th house profected year
and
7th house is Pisces, Domicile of Jupiter
so
Jupiter is LOY aka Lord of the Year
and
Exalted ruler of Pisces is Venus
thus Jupiter and Venus are intensified
and so on and so forth


No siblings have to date got locked up
one sibling travels frequently, others travel occasionally
however
3rd house is not solely siblings
other 3rd significations include local neighbourhood
as well as communications in general

Alright, here I go for the second round.

LOY is Jupiter. Jupiter rules the 7th house and 4th. 7th house deals with relationships and the 4th house contains Venus - natural sig. for relationships. But I don't think this is a romantic relationship per se, as Jupiter is located in the natal 2nd while Venus rules the natal 2nd. My mind is going towards business.

On the day, T. Venus (rules 2nd and 9th) is located in 7th house - exalted
Mercury (ruler of the 1st and located in 2nd) is located in the 7th
T. Jupiter (rules 7th and 4th) located in the 9th
T. Saturn (exalt ruler of the 2nd) is also located in the 9th
T. Mars (ruler of the 8th and 3rd) is also located in the 9th
T. Sun is located in the 8th house

7th house deals with partnerships
2nd house deals with finances and personal resources
9th house deals with the international/travel
8th house deals with other peoples resources
3rd house deals with communications

So, did this person land a lucrative business deal with international trade partners?
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Unread 04-17-2017, 10:25 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post

Jupiter Asc mystery chart..
Does'nt seem to be a pleasant event JupAsc.
Moon is in Gemini Ardra the star of rage
and it is aspected by Saturn in Virgo Hasta the golden hand.
Was there an execution?

The chart shown centrally is natal RaRohini
planetary transits for the event are in green
that could be very different from Vedic Sidereal natal chart
if you are accustomed to viewing a "square chart"

if I am correct
then you are saying that
the persons natal Moon is in Sidereal Gemini Ardra
aspected by natal Saturn in Virgo
and that is not a pleasant aspect
what would be your Sidereal Vedic delineation for this as a natal aspect?

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Unread 04-17-2017, 10:31 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post

And if it was a pleasant event, it could be a graduation ceremony ??��
because Gemini Ardra is the star of discrimination ( business)
and Hasta indicates milestones in learning.

So to be clear then RaRohini, we are viewing the natal chart at center
with transits for the event date in green around the rim
so to clarify I understand your meaning
you are saying this persons natal chart
indicates business discrimination
which is linked with milestones in learning?

because the event Moon - shown in green - is in Sidereal Libra
and event Saturn also shown in green - is in Sidereal Aries
so it's not the kind of event you described

__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Unread 04-17-2017, 10:52 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post

You referring to my 2 charts? They were 9 years apart.
2007 was the 11th house Profection year LOY VENUS Saturn Exalted
Venus rules 11th and 6th WS houses
and natally is in Saturns domicile Capricorn, also Mars Exaltation

correction for 2016 which was in fact an 8th House Profection
with MOON LOY Jupiter Exalted ruler
LOY Moons Exalted house is 6th WS
craft94 already delineated a likely accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
I'll throw my hat in.

This is my natal chart with transits for early June 2016.
Based on the placements of the transitting planets,
what was going on in my life at that time?

I've also added the whole sign chart
as I think certain things that happened were quite indicative of a certain planet within my chart.
Traditional perspective
8th House Profection and Moon as LOY
events related to death, debt, other peoples money, fear are possibilities

VENUS ruler of 6th WS is combust in 7th by ruler of 9th WS house of travel and far away places
and according to VETTIUS VALENS
http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Venus is a signifier of the Mother and nurture


T Moon in 6th house of health and disease in exaltation
may have averted fatalities
assisted by trine with Jupiter
exaltation ruler of 8th WS conjunct the "lucky strike" T North Node
dr. farr refers to N Node conjunctions as "lucky strikes"
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post

Weird, no chart I posted has the Capricorn moon.
Correction, Venus Capricorn
weak trine with Virgo Jupiter and Taurus Moon on the day
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Last edited by JUPITERASC; 04-17-2017 at 11:32 PM. Reason: added clarification
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (04-17-2017)
  #61  
Unread 04-17-2017, 11:00 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post

Alright, here I go for the second round.

LOY is Jupiter. Jupiter rules the 7th house and 4th. 7th house deals with relationships and the 4th house contains Venus - natural sig. for relationships. But I don't think this is a romantic relationship per se, as Jupiter is located in the natal 2nd while Venus rules the natal 2nd. My mind is going towards business.

On the day, T. Venus (rules 2nd and 9th) is located in 7th house - exalted
Mercury (ruler of the 1st and located in 2nd) is located in the 7th
T. Jupiter (rules 7th and 4th) located in the 9th
T. Saturn (exalt ruler of the 2nd) is also located in the 9th
T. Mars (ruler of the 8th and 3rd) is also located in the 9th
T. Sun is located in the 8th house

7th house deals with partnerships
2nd house deals with finances and personal resources
9th house deals with the international/travel
8th house deals with other peoples resources
3rd house deals with communications

So, did this person land a lucrative business deal with international trade
partners?

International Trade was in the background "sort of"
but
the event was not a lucrative business deal with international trade partners

however
your reasoning is sound


__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
conspiracy theorist (04-17-2017), craft94 (04-18-2017)
  #62  
Unread 04-18-2017, 12:36 AM
RaRohini RaRohini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
So to be clear then RaRohini, we are viewing the natal chart at center
with transits for the event date in green around the rim
so to clarify I understand your meaning
you are saying this persons natal chart
indicates business discrimination
which is linked with milestones in learning?

because the event Moon - shown in green - is in Sidereal Libra
and event Saturn also shown in green - is in Sidereal Aries
so it's not the kind of event you described

Hi JupAsc,
What i did was; i took the dates and locations mentioned in the chart and made a natal chart in Vedic Sidereal Lahiri Ayanamsa. That date which you mention-is it the date of the event or the date of birth of that person?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RaRohini For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (04-18-2017)
  #63  
Unread 04-18-2017, 11:53 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post

Hi JupAsc,
What i did was; i took the dates and locations mentioned in the chart
and made a natal chart in Vedic Sidereal Lahiri Ayanamsa.
That date which you mention-is it the date of the event
or the date of birth of that person?

Hi RaRohini, thanks
the dates and locations relate to the date of birth and location at birth of the person
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Unread 04-18-2017, 02:06 PM
RaRohini RaRohini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Hi RaRohini, thanks
the dates and locations relate to the date of birth and location at birth of the person
Ok so the date of the event was 23rd March 2000, right?
This person has Ascendant in Leo Magha Regulus as per the vedic chart. The Rahu Ketu Axis is from Ketu in Cancer Pashyami the nurturer to Rahu in Capricorn Uttarashada, 'the power of one'.Ascendant conjunct Mars in Leo Magha, very self assertive person. Much ego. Moon in Ardra the star of business in the 11th house of international affairs. On that date,the Dasha was Jupiter Mahadasha and Rahu Antardasha.Jupiter is in Libra Chitra the assembler, the diplomat, the arranger. So there might have been a treaty of sorts signed by him to bring together various people.
Or maybe he was an architect and he started building a 'Bridge' ( A physical one).
Am i right 😉?
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Unread 04-18-2017, 11:00 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post

Ok so the date of the event was 23rd March 2000, right?
This person has Ascendant in Leo Magha Regulus as per the vedic chart. The Rahu Ketu Axis is from Ketu in Cancer Pashyami the nurturer to Rahu in Capricorn Uttarashada, 'the power of one'.Ascendant conjunct Mars in Leo Magha, very self assertive person. Much ego. Moon in Ardra the star of business in the 11th house of international affairs. On that date,the Dasha was Jupiter Mahadasha and Rahu Antardasha.Jupiter is in Libra Chitra the assembler, the diplomat, the arranger. So there might have been a treaty of sorts signed by him to bring together various people.
Or maybe he was an architect and he started building a 'Bridge' ( A physical one).
Am i right 😉?

You are correct that the person has strong charismatic personality

That's interesting that Moon in Ardra in 11th is connected to international affairs
because the event did have international connection
but not the building of a physical bridge
nor the signing of a treaty
I need to study Vedic astrology
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Unread 04-19-2017, 06:52 AM
RaRohini RaRohini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
You are correct that the person has strong charismatic personality

That's interesting that Moon in Ardra in 11th is connected to international affairs
because the event did have international connection
but not the building of a physical bridge
nor the signing of a treaty
I need to study Vedic astrology
😃 JupAsc, the same star can display its energies in various ways. Ardra is in Gemini. It is the star of Rudra the Lord of Anger or Rage or passion. It also rules the eyes and has the power of 'discrimination'. So it is suited to business or even communication like TV or media. It is in the 11th house of international or wordly affairs. So i interpreted it like that. 11th house also rules networking. So it can also be something like Starting a networking business also.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Unread 04-19-2017, 07:23 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post

😃 JupAsc, the same star can display its energies in various ways.
Ardra is in Gemini. It is the star of Rudra the Lord of Anger or Rage or passion.
It also rules the eyes and has the power of 'discrimination'.
So it is suited to business or even communication like TV or media.
It is in the 11th house of international or wordly affairs. So i interpreted it like that.
11th house also rules networking.
So it can also be something like Starting a networking business also.

So that's some of the " natal promise" of that particular aspect RaRohini, thanks for explaining
you are saying that this persons "natal promise" includes
architectural, networking, diplomatic and communication skills
that also Moon in Rudra in 11th indicates natural business acumen
as well as ability to communicate well on TV or Media
and that is correct

Interesting that this persons ascendant is most definitely Sidereal Leo
whereas Tropically their ascendant is Virgo
but I'm dubious concerning ANY given time of birth for ANYONE
whose ascendant is early
this persons ascendant is very early Virgo using Tropical
and if they had been born only twenty minutes earlier
would have been late Tropical Leo
It is a frequent debate in Hellenistic circles
whether or not the ancients used Sidereal
and since Vettius Valens practiced astrology approximately two thousand years ago
it may be that his techniques apply to a Sidereal zodiac
after all, two thousand years ago there were no computers
Valens would have simply literally observed night skies
so it was a very different form of astrology
based on the astronomy of visible fixed stars and planets
astrologers were of necessity skilled mathematicians as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post

Ok so the date of the event was 23rd March 2000, right?
Correct, that's the date of the event

I would be interested to read any Vedic delineation book you recommend




__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
sylph (04-19-2017)
  #68  
Unread 04-19-2017, 04:18 PM
RaRohini RaRohini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
So that's some of the " natal promise" of that particular aspect RaRohini, thanks for explaining
you are saying that this persons "natal promise" includes
architectural, networking, diplomatic and communication skills
that also Moon in Rudra in 11th indicates natural business acumen
as well as ability to communicate well on TV or Media
and that is correct

Interesting that this persons ascendant is most definitely Sidereal Leo
whereas Tropically their ascendant is Virgo
but I'm dubious concerning ANY given time of birth for ANYONE
whose ascendant is early
this persons ascendant is very early Virgo using Tropical
and if they had been born only twenty minutes earlier
would have been late Tropical Leo
It is a frequent debate in Hellenistic circles
whether or not the ancients used Sidereal
and since Vettius Valens practiced astrology approximately two thousand years ago
it may be that his techniques apply to a Sidereal zodiac
after all, two thousand years ago there were no computers
Valens would have simply literally observed night skies
so it was a very different form of astrology
based on the astronomy of visible fixed stars and planets
astrologers were of necessity skilled mathematicians as well

Correct, that's the date of the event

I would be interested to read any Vedic delineation book you recommend




😊 Just sent a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Unread 04-22-2017, 03:18 AM
craft94's Avatar
craft94 craft94 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Venus
Posts: 1,340
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Is anyone interested in interpreting my friends SR chart?
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Unread 05-14-2017, 09:55 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,292
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
[COLOR=Navy][B]in the interests of facilitating your practice skills as requested

an important important occurred involving this person whose natal chart it is
idea seems to be to assess the kind of event
EGYPTIAN TERMS/MANILIUS DECANS[

asc lord mer with venus lord 9th over pisces 7th, trine moon,
luck upon marriage,
artistic-literary/oratory-dancing aptitudes,

natal venus 4th for home,
transit venus elevated pisces 7th splendid home away from home;

pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc, stress-delay in marriage/vocation;

asc lord mer over inimical pisces 7th, abdominal health affected,
venus elevated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvement/growth,

venus elevated, growth through artistic aptitudes;


inimical jup-sat-mars over taurus 9th, 11th from natal moon for gains
move to distant lands/travels
for higher studies, advisory-project management-university-hotel management-NGO roles,
natal jup 2nd for speech-teaching-advisory,

jup-sat lords 5/7 conj for marriage and prosperity,
moon elevated aspect taurus 9th promoting luck-education-travels,


but inimical jup under stress-delay, sat lord 6th for challenges/health,
prone to throat-thyroid-teeth issues,

rahu transit leo 12th for foreign lands, moving towards natal moon-rahu 11th
for gains from foreign friendships/foreign govt,

ketu transit acq 6th for pain-accidents-job separations;


moon lord 11th for gains-friendships debilated scorpio 3rd,
gains from research-occult-secretive communications-investigations,

mars aspect own scorpio 3rd, debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual improvement in initiative, communications,
but not good for sibling health.


sun lord 12th elevated aries 8th, success amidst adversity,
able to cope with major challenges,

sun opp natal sat libra 2nd, stress in family-finances-health,
natal sat 2nd libra earnings in distant lands;
stellium 2nd house detached attitude towards family-finances;

natal moon-rahu cancer 11th gains from foreigners-foreign friends,
ketu cap 5th, detachment from position-romance, ambitious-hardworking;


the event could be relationship-marriage, resign from current job,
and moving to foreign lands, for studying-teaching denistry etc
but under stress-delays-health-financial and family issues, a mixed bag;


hope observations enable integrate the ground realities,
could share feedbacks how true/untrue/close,


with best regards,


kshantaram
reyrpm
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-14-2017)
  #71  
Unread 05-14-2017, 10:22 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

asc lord mer with venus lord 9th over pisces 7th, trine moon,
luck upon marriage,
artistic-literary/oratory-dancing aptitudes,

You got correct the artistic, literary, oratory, dancing aptitudes Kshantaram

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
natal venus 4th for home,
transit venus elevated pisces 7th splendid home away from home;

pisces-jup inimical for virgo asc
, stress-delay in marriage/vocation;
asc lord mer over inimical pisces 7th, abdominal health affected,
venus elevated, debilation cancelled, gradual improvement/growth,

venus elevated, growth through artistic aptitudes;

Also growth through artistic aptitudes is correct - well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

inimical jup-sat-mars over taurus 9th, 11th from natal moon for gains
move to distant lands/travels
for higher studies, advisory-project management-university-hotel management-NGO roles,
natal jup 2nd for speech-teaching-advisory,

jup-sat lords 5/7 conj for marriage and prosperity,
moon elevated aspect taurus 9th promoting luck-education-travels,


but inimical jup under stress-delay, sat lord 6th for challenges/health,
prone to throat-thyroid-teeth issues,

rahu transit leo 12th for foreign lands, moving towards natal moon-rahu 11th
for gains from foreign friendships/foreign govt,

ketu transit acq 6th for pain-accidents-job separations;


moon lord 11th for gains-friendships debilated scorpio 3rd,
gains from research-occult-secretive communications-investigations,

correct regarding research, investigations, secretive communications - excellent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

mars aspect own scorpio 3rd, debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual improvement in initiative, communications,
but not good for sibling health.


sun lord 12th elevated aries 8th, success amidst adversity,
able to cope with major challenges,

correct as well, that success amidst adversity
and ability to cope with major challenges

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post


sun opp natal sat libra 2nd, stress in family-finances-health,

natal sat 2nd libra earnings in distant lands;
stellium 2nd house detached attitude towards family-finances;

natal moon-rahu cancer 11th gains from foreigners-foreign friends,
ketu cap 5th, detachment from position-romance, ambitious-hardworking;


the event could be relationship-marriage, resign from current job,
and moving to foreign lands, for studying-teaching denistry etc
but under stress-delays-health-financial and family issues, a mixed bag;


hope observations enable integrate the ground realities,
could share feedbacks how true/untrue/close,


with best regards,


kshantaram
reyrpm
very close regarding teaching,
also close regarding possibility of being in foreign lands
that's very good! thank you

would be interesting to have your analysis of the chart
without the transits!
Just as a natal

also seems you are using Tropical zodiac with Vedic
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Last edited by JUPITERASC; 05-14-2017 at 10:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
kshantaram (05-15-2017)
  #72  
Unread 05-15-2017, 02:51 AM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,292
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Appreciate the pointwise feedbacks,
but what was the actual event/story!

with best regards,

kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Unread 05-16-2017, 12:34 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post

Appreciate the pointwise feedbacks,
but what was the actual event/story!

with best regards,

kshantaram
If anyone posts the actual event story using astrological analysis solely
then I would confirm
but so far no one has been able to state unequivocally what astrology says the event was
meanwhile the Game of Astrological Practice continues
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Unread 05-16-2017, 05:53 AM
RaRohini RaRohini is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1,017
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
If anyone posts the actual event story using astrological analysis solely
then I would confirm
but so far no one has been able to state unequivocally what astrology says the event was
meanwhile the Game of Astrological Practice continues
Hi JupiterAsc,
I am taking a wild astrological guess here. Is it the start of this particular astrology forum ? 😃😃
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Unread 05-16-2017, 03:03 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52,486
Re: Let's Play A Game: Astrological Practice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaRohini View Post

Hi JupiterAsc,
I am taking a wild astrological guess here.

Is it the start of this particular astrology forum ? 😃😃
According to http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ighlight=forum
Forum Natal Chart date is 17 February 2005
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
astrological, game, play, practice

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.