Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 11-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Glinda's Avatar
Glinda Glinda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

Dear All

I have a serious problem, that I don't feel my positive transits. I feel like nothing is ever going to change in my life, I am stuck although I try. I had that saturn transiting my sun and moon sign, maybe that was the reason of 2,5 years of blockages … I am looking for a new job, looking for a new partnership (dating), looking for new hobbies, looking for new people to enter my life – but everything stays the same – what ever I try to get going it's all like a bursting bubble … poof, gone. Then I look around me and see everybody overtaking me finding fitting jobs, loving partners, having families. I feel empty and even jupiter trine my personal planets brought literally NOTHING – hope that will change, when it trines my sun … What do you think? When things will move on?

Thanks for your replies and have a great evening!

G.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whenchange.jpg (131.7 KB, 23 views)

__________________
See me … see me NOW.

Last edited by Glinda; 11-01-2015 at 08:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-01-2015, 09:39 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,434
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

Hi, Glinda (from an Oz fan,)

I can see several things going on in your chart.

1. You are naturally ambitious, with your sun quintile Jupiter and Pluto, and Neptune quintile your AC. The sun and AC are real "me" points in the chart, so you will naturally want much more than the status quo in your life. Mars in Aries can give a real push to your desire to get more out of life. However, this doesn't mean anything is objectively the matter with your life circumstances. Just that you are hard-wired to want more out of life than you think you've got.

2. This is exacerbated by the Jupiter squares to your Mercury, Mars, Venus. Trouble is, your Aries and Libra planets are in intercepted signs. They can't quite get the traction or full self-expression that we would otherwise expect of them, because they are boxed in.

3. Your Taurus sun wants the good things of life, but it also craves stability. This stability is illusory, however, with the opposition from changeable Uranus and the moon. Just when your Taurus sun thinks it's found the good spot, "poof, it's gone," as you put it.

4. Then a Scorpio moon is apt to be the teeniest, tiniest bit jealous of other people.

I'm not a fan of "when" questions when they seem to force the astrology oracle. I mean, we could imagine a life where nothing much changes. Then it's a question of "will" or "if", not "when."

The secret to happiness is in recognizing that it is a deliberate personal choice. It is a choice independently of one's circumstances. Happiness does not depend on a magic transit (or new job, BF, friends, &c) suddenly making everything work out as one hopes. So things change when we choose to be happy. Maybe we don't get the dream man, career, &c but we are happy with what we have in our lives at the time.

What are those lines at the end of the MGM film, where Dorothy tells Glinda,

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.”

Just possibly God (or the universe if you're an atheist) has other plans for you then the goals you've got now. One place to look is your NN in the third house.
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Glinda (11-02-2015)
  #3  
Unread 11-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Glinda's Avatar
Glinda Glinda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Hi, Glinda (from an Oz fan,)

I can see several things going on in your chart.

1. ... Just that you are hard-wired to want more out of life than you think you've got.

This is what pushed me very far in life, if you don't want more you'll never get more.

4. Then a Scorpio moon is apt to be the teeniest, tiniest bit jealous of other people.

I am only jealous about my boyfriend when I have one, then I am very jealous.

I'm not a fan of "when" questions when they seem to force the astrology oracle. I mean, we could imagine a life where nothing much changes. Then it's a question of "will" or "if", not "when."

I always assume that I "will" succeed, it is just the question "when", so "when" is essential to me. I am a very stubborn person, and normally reach(ed) my goals. It drives me nuts, that the way I did it before just does not work out anymore. The magic is there but I lost my magic wand.

So things change when we choose to be happy. Maybe we don't get the dream man, career, &c but we are happy with what we have in our lives at the time.

Why should I be happy with what I have? Because that is the only way to stop suffering? Isn't that too easy?

What are those lines at the end of the MGM film, where Dorothy tells Glinda,

"If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.”

True words … but Dorothy came a long way until she could say that, let's be honest. She was not born with it. We have to make our experiences to be shaped into ourselves.
So God/Universe, send me material to work with!

Just possibly God (or the universe if you're an atheist) has other plans for you then the goals you've got now. One place to look is your NN in the third house.

I agree – and my northnode is returning to its natal point – destiny is on its way But hey another question came into my mind. What other plans could god have with me then finding a better job, having my own family and just being happy with my life? Will I die soon? Sometimes I really ask myself, hey if nothing changes than maybe this is not the "pause" button that has been pushed but the "stop" button – or like on an old cassette player the "eject" button, hahahaha! Ok …


THANK YOUU!! And please see my reply above
__________________
See me … see me NOW.

Last edited by Glinda; 11-02-2015 at 12:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glinda For This Useful Post:
waybread (11-02-2015)
  #4  
Unread 11-02-2015, 09:11 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,434
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

Glinda, thanks for you detailed replies.

Possibly we are coming from different life philosophies. I was truly ambitious when I was in my 30s. Now that I'm a senior citizen, I suspect that a lot of the career- and material-orientations that I had back then were not What It's All About. It's not a bad thing that I had them: for one thing, they gave me the financial wherewithal to take a modest but very early retirement. And as you said, maybe Dorothy had to tour Oz before she gained some wisdom on her home situation.

Further:

1. You wrote: "If you don't want more, you'll never get more." Well, possibly. How is that working for you?

There is such a thing as a state of grace. There is such a thing as trying too hard, or wanting something too badly. Then we tend to push away the very things we say we want. There's no magic wand in this. Perhaps the love interest or one's supervisor at work senses too much need and aggression and gets reactivated by it.

4. Re: a Scorpio moon's jealousy. Jealousy was probably too strong a word. You stated in your OP:

Quote:
I look around me and see everybody overtaking me finding fitting jobs, loving partners, having families. I feel empty and even jupiter trine my personal planets brought literally NOTHING
So how do you feel about other people "overtaking" you? There's at least a competitive streak here somewhere. Most boyfriends don't react well (or for very long) to serious jealousy.

I seldom find Jupiter transits to have a big impact in my life. It's kind of a vanilla "have a nice day" transit.

However, I do believe in a choice-centered astrology. If we see a major transit coming up, whether beneficial or challenging, it goes best if we deliberately input empowering manifestations of that transit into our lives.

Rather than seeing Jupiter as the good luck king who tosses good luck into our laps, it is worthwhile considering what Jupiter represents. He's the principle of expansion and optimism. Jupiter also rules higher education, philosophy, and overseas travel: types of knowledge that expand our mental horizons. He's not out of your third house yet, so this would be a good time to activate your third house: sign up for a writing or IT course at your local college, join a neighbourhood association, or engage in some short-distance travel to recharge your batteries. If you have siblings, Jupiter may help the relationship/s if you make some overtures.

Jupiter will trine your 11th house sun. You can plan for this. The 11th is the house of friends and associates, but is also the house of one's hopes and wishes for the future. Is there something about yourself (sun) that would benefit from an expanded life philosophy (Jupiter)? Does a friend (11th house) have a birthday coming up such that you could organize a surprise party (Jupiterian serendipity)? Your sun rules your second house of money. So this would be a good time to develop (or review) your long-range financial plans. It doesn't have to be any of these specifically: you get the concept.

"When" things will happen can be gleaned from looking at your transits, progressions, solar arcs, solar return chart, and so on. But each planet, sign, and house has multiple meanings. If we don't consciously plan for the ones we want, we're apt to get stuck with the ones we don't want.

We also have to realize that a happy-dance transit might coincide with a separate difficult transit. A happy-dance transit might be followed soon by a bigger one that reeks. A beneficent planet hitting your Mercury might only activate its exact square to Jupiter. This is why I don't view "when" answers as a passive spectator experience. Transiting Jupiter can be put to beneficial use in ways consistent with its nature, sign, and house. Or it could just be a time when we over-indulge or the pain lets up slightly.

(to be continued)
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 11-02-2015 at 09:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Glinda (11-03-2015)
  #5  
Unread 11-02-2015, 09:43 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,434
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

(continued)

Quote:
So things change when we choose to be happy. Maybe we don't get the dream man, career, &c but we are happy with what we have in our lives at the time.

Why should I be happy with what I have? Because that is the only way to stop suffering? Isn't that too easy?


So who said life has to be all effort and struggle?

I wonder if, with your 4th house Pluto quintile sun, you do feel that you've had to work very hard for what you have gotten in your life to date. Given this placement, your appetite for pursuing your goals isn't going to vanish. But maybe you could make a goal out of deliberately choosing to be happy regardless of your circumstances. Our great-grandparents' generation, who grew up without the modern sense of entitlement, called this quality "gumption."

For some people, achievement is a trap. There will never be enough possessions, money, authority at work, and so on for them to feel contented. A goal achieved is a sweet taste in the mouth, but it doesn't linger.

Quote:
Just possibly God (or the universe if you're an atheist) has other plans for you then the goals you've got now. One place to look is your NN in the third house.

I agree – and my northnode is returning to its natal point – destiny is on its way But hey another question came into my mind. What other plans could god have with me then finding a better job, having my own family and just being happy with my life? Will I die soon? Sometimes I really ask myself, hey if nothing changes than maybe this is not the "pause" button that has been pushed but the "stop" button – or like on an old cassette player the "eject" button, hahahaha! Ok …
Who is God (or the universe) for you, Glinda? If you believe in the monotheistic God, then it's not about what you've got, it's the degree to which you've been a blessing to other people. If you're an atheist, then you call the shots. You can decide that your life is about whatever you say it is. If this agenda isn't working for you just now, you get to change it.

I venture to guess that you're trying too hard just now. You do see other people your age and younger seeming to "pass you by."

I don't see why you shouldn't get married and have a family. Your moon in Scorpio in the 5th house is in a fruitful sign. However, Saturn as the ruler of your 7th house suggests either marriage later in life, marriage to an older person, or to someone who seems exceptionally mature in some way. Cancer rising may actually not be putting herself out in circulation (these days, like a reputable Internet dating service) because when she feels hurt or rejected, she's apt to retreat behind her shell.

Your comment reminds me of something I once read on a shopping bag: "Never confuse having a career with having a life." We could say the same thing about your hoped-for relationship and children. You have a rich and full life right now, if you say you do.

Maybe just try letting go of your ambitions for a short while, like a few weeks. Take time to smell the roses. Do a few inexpensive fun and out-of-character things for yourself. Itemize what you really appreciate about your life just now. Spread a little Glinda-magic on your friends. Or volunteer on behalf of people whose lives truly s**k.

Then come back refreshed after a few weeks, ready to knock 'em dead!
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Glinda (11-03-2015), katydid (11-08-2015)
  #6  
Unread 11-03-2015, 07:57 PM
Glinda's Avatar
Glinda Glinda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
(continued)

[/B]

So who said life has to be all effort and struggle?


Then come back refreshed after a few weeks, ready to knock 'em dead!


WOW!!! I am stunned by what you've said in your both replies. You are so right dear waybread, obviously I am not really aware of myself, when I try to hide my overly ambitious side. The thing is, this blockage time last since long and that is the reason why I am getting more and more desperate and fear that everything is going to stay the same. What is probably BS because nothing stays the same, everything is cyclic in the universe.

Actually I am planning some little travel to my grandma whom I love a lot and who is always like a huge charge for my soul and emotional batteries.

Planning ahead sounds great but saturn square neptune is going to fall into my 3rd/9th house, so I don't want to plan too hard. And I don't feel like I have the wisdom to see clearly what is showing on the horizon.

I absolutely agree with you on Jupiter transits some times they're nothing but huge colorful soap bubbles.

You put the finger on my wound: pluto in 4th house. Just an example: at our house it was nearly impossible to sit around and do "nothing". Even on sunday or on holidays, you were not allowed to sit around and do nothing for the household, for the siblings, cleaning the flat etc. I was made felt guilty if I was just trying to relax and mom was doing all the stuff. Life and the time spent always had to be filled with useful actions even on vacation. Pluto in my fourth is a painful story – and a dark one too. I feel very vulnerable and exposed (scorpio moon in conjunction to my moon) and just want to have stability in life. It's much more than just jealousy, see? I want to have a safe life and a place I belong to. As a child of immigrants I never belonged anywhere, nor did I ever felt as if I belong to my ex-marriage because my husband did not allowed me to. Is this the south node in pisces effect? I want to belong to something and be part of "the bigger whole", but I should learn to manage and be able to be alone and especially modest (saturn in the same house as north node).

I know this is not "counseling" or anything like that, therefore I want to keep my reply clear – but I have to say I had one little tear by the end of reading your reply. Thank you so so much for your words of deep and obviously learnt well wisdom !!!

Have a great evening!
G.
__________________
See me … see me NOW.

Last edited by Glinda; 11-03-2015 at 08:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glinda For This Useful Post:
katydid (11-08-2015)
  #7  
Unread 11-03-2015, 08:22 PM
waybread's Avatar
waybread waybread is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: A class M planet near you
Posts: 14,434
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

Oh, wow, Glinda! Your kind post just made my day.

Most days I feel anything but wise, and it's always easier to preach & teach than it is to practice.

But I suggest that if you look at your life right now, most people objectively would say it looks fine. As you know from experience, it's better to be a happy single than in a difficult marriage. You probably don't have to adjust very much about your life just to choose more of a "go with the flow" attitude. No, you're not going to give up on your ambition (not with sun quintile Pluto,) but you can develop a little more relaxation and even happiness re: the circumstances of your life now.

Then you can stop wondering whether a given transit will bring more success or failure into your life, because you have the inner strength and resources to make the best of whatever happens in your life.

Quote:
Dorothy:
Quote:
Oh, will you help me? Can you help me?
Glinda: You don't need to be helped any longer. You've always had the power to go back to Kansas.
Dorothy: I have?
Scarecrow: Then why didn't you tell her before?
Glinda: She wouldn't have believed me. She had to learn it for herself.
Scarecrow: What have you learned, Dorothy?
Dorothy: Well, I—I think that it, that it wasn't enough just to want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em — and it's that — if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own backyard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with! Is that right?
Glinda: That's all it is!
http://www.moviequotedb.com/movies/w...ote_26339.html
__________________
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Glinda (11-04-2015)
  #8  
Unread 11-03-2015, 08:26 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 4,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Dear All

I have a serious problem, that I don't feel my positive transits. I feel like nothing is ever going to change in my life, I am stuck although I try. I had that saturn transiting my sun and moon sign, maybe that was the reason of 2,5 years of blockages … I am looking for a new job, looking for a new partnership (dating), looking for new hobbies, looking for new people to enter my life – but everything stays the same – what ever I try to get going it's all like a bursting bubble … poof, gone. Then I look around me and see everybody overtaking me finding fitting jobs, loving partners, having families. I feel empty and even jupiter trine my personal planets brought literally NOTHING – hope that will change, when it trines my sun … What do you think? When things will move on?

Thanks for your replies and have a great evening!

G.
"Why might you not feel your positive transits but only the negative ones?"

From a philosophical viewpoint, this is likely arising out of a matter of gratitude. By that I mean that it will not be until you find gratitude, instead of continual dread and avoidance of your challenges, obstructions and misfortunes, that you will also be able to genuinely experience [gratitude for] your beneficial transits. Without gratitude for our travails we are something like tone deaf to our fortunes, rich AND poor. Like you cannot really recognize and experience the good without graditude for all, good or bad.

Now before you dismiss this without any consideration, or defend against it or think you do not understand it, just sit down, slowly breathe a few times, and try to let it just sink in. Because therein, my dear and good-hearted person, is the path, the space to be in this life.

Truly, truly wishing you the best.

Last edited by IleneK; 11-03-2015 at 08:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Glinda (11-04-2015), waybread (11-04-2015)
  #9  
Unread 11-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Glinda's Avatar
Glinda Glinda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IleneK View Post
"Why might you not feel your positive transits but only the negative ones?"

From a philosophical viewpoint, this is likely arising out of a matter of gratitude. By that I mean that it will not be until you find gratitude, instead of continual dread and avoidance of your challenges, obstructions and misfortunes, that you will also be able to genuinely experience [gratitude for] your beneficial transits. Without gratitude for our travails we are something like tone deaf to our fortunes, rich AND poor.

Truly, truly wishing you the best.

Hello dear IleneK

Thank you for stopping by! Do I really come off as such an ungrateful person or did you look at my chart and thought
"jupiter square to three personal planets – eww!"?

I think 80% of the forum should pack there stuff and go home, if "be gateful for what you have everything else is a bonus"
is the answer to every predictive astrological question.

Greetings & best wishes back to you =)
G.
__________________
See me … see me NOW.

Last edited by Glinda; 11-04-2015 at 11:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-04-2015, 08:52 AM
Glinda's Avatar
Glinda Glinda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
But I suggest that if you look at your life right now, most people objectively would say it looks fine. As you know from experience, it's better to be a happy single than in a difficult marriage. You probably don't have to adjust very much about your life just to choose more of a "go with the flow" attitude. No, you're not going to give up on your ambition (not with sun quintile Pluto,) but you can develop a little more relaxation and even happiness re: the circumstances of your life now.

Dear Waybread

You are right, all in all I live a good life – I am healthy, not jobless, my family is alive and healthy. I should calm down a little maybe,
and ignore this little clock ticking inside of me, even though I hear it loudly sometimes. It must be something biological too.
The universe knows the reason why …

Thank you for your thoughts

G.
__________________
See me … see me NOW.

Last edited by Glinda; 11-04-2015 at 08:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glinda For This Useful Post:
katydid (11-08-2015), waybread (11-04-2015)
  #11  
Unread 11-04-2015, 01:19 PM
IleneK's Avatar
IleneK IleneK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: in this mysterious cosmos
Posts: 4,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
Hello dear IleneK

Thank you for stopping by! Do I really come off as such an ungrateful person or did you look at my chart and thought
"jupiter square to three personal planets – eww!"?

I think 80% of the forum should pack there stuff and go home, if "be gateful for what you have everything else is a bonus"
is the answer to every predictive astrological question.

Greetings & best wishes back to you =)
G.
Well I do hope you will be able to reread it a few more times to see if you can hear what I was really saying. Very best to you .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IleneK For This Useful Post:
Glinda (11-05-2015)
  #12  
Unread 11-08-2015, 02:57 PM
Inside Out Orange Inside Out Orange is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 906
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

- My life became very happy and content about 3-4 years ago when I learned to accept the reality of what life is, not what I want it to be. But that doesn't then stop me from wanting to achieve more or change the world. The two things do not have to be reliant on each other. People with fixed planets often have this issue because they have strong views on how the world SHOULD be because it makes them happy to have it like that, so will get unhappy when it doesn't conform to it.

- You may well find this is related to transitting neptune opposing natal saturn in the 3rd for the past two years where it is dissolving the structure of your life. It's trying to help you find a more spiritual i.e. less focused on materialism. You're probably beginning to see the bigger picture rather than to stay narrowly focused on the details.

- I have jupiter square to my sun/moon/venus and never felt anything good from a jupiter transit. What I came to realise is that my jupiter squares already gave me a huge optimism and love of life.

You said previously "I always assume I'll achieve my goals". Me too. I've come to realise MOST people are a lot more pessimistic and don't have that inner confidence and won't challenge themselves, so a jupiter transit gives them the boost they need to attempt something.

You probably don't feel that transit boost because you already live it every day. (And I'll add I never felt entitled to anything in my life, I worked hard and paid every due but then I do have saturn in the 2nd).
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Inside Out Orange For This Useful Post:
Glinda (11-08-2015)
  #13  
Unread 11-08-2015, 07:08 PM
Glinda's Avatar
Glinda Glinda is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 273
Re: Why can I only feel negative transits? When is it time for CHANGE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Out Orange View Post
-

- You may well find this is related to transitting neptune opposing natal saturn in the 3rd for the past two years where it is dissolving the structure of your life. It's trying to help you find a more spiritual i.e. less focused on materialism. You're probably beginning to see the bigger picture rather than to stay narrowly focused on the details.

OH this is one grinding transit, I am happy when it is finally over and I can see clearly again.

- I have jupiter square to my sun/moon/venus and never felt anything good from a jupiter transit. What I came to realise is that my jupiter squares already gave me a huge optimism and love of life.

Hmm, i would say that is A LOT, that jupiter gave you I think I had the luck to be in the right place at the right time and met the right people when it came to career things. I love my job.

You said previously "I always assume I'll achieve my goals". Me too. I've come to realise MOST people are a lot more pessimistic and don't have that inner confidence and won't challenge themselves, so a jupiter transit gives them the boost they need to attempt something.

Could this be my moon in scorpio and pluto in 4th, (this all or nothing attitude and fighting till the end to get what you want)?

You probably don't feel that transit boost because you already live it every day. (And I'll add I never felt entitled to anything in my life, I worked hard and paid every due but then I do have saturn in the 2nd).

That is a very interesting way to see it … thank you. I also never have been treated like a princess by life, believe me, I had to fight, suffer, learn, be patient a long time of my life – still have to.
Thank you for your reply!!! And please see my answers above in bold font.

G.
__________________
See me … see me NOW.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
change, feel, negative, time, transits

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.