Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 06-05-2011, 06:42 PM

Why am i having such a stressfull time at the moment....

I have put my solar chart and my natel with transits.
Could any one tell me why im having such a stressful time if you dont mind? xx
Thank you xx

Unread 06-05-2011, 06:46 PM

Re: Why am i having such a stressfull time at the moment....

I've noticed a correlation in my mood with the time Neptune went direct back in November and just entered into a retrograde transit. The retrograde Neptune felt like fresh air for me and Jupiter just entered into Taurus yesterday and I got up this morning and bought a camcorder. It is probably the Neptune retrograde that is getting you right now. Also, I noticed I have memorable dreams the day of planetary retrogrades and directs.

The Sun was in 0 degrees Scorpio, Mercury was 1 degree Scorpio, and Venus was 28 degrees in Libra all in close conjunction

The moon was on my descendent in 29 degrees Sagittarius and it was in close conjunction to Uranus at 5 degree Capricorn and Neptune at 12 degree Capricorn

Gemini was rising at 28 degrees where the bright giant Betelgeuse was in conjunction with the horizon and also retrograded asteroid Varna

Unread 06-05-2011, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioMinistry View Post
I've noticed a correlation in my mood with the time Neptune went direct back in November and just entered into a retrograde transit. The retrograde Neptune felt like fresh air for me and Jupiter just entered into Taurus yesterday and I got up this morning and bought a camcorder. It is probably the Neptune retrograde that is getting you right now. Also, I noticed I have memorable dreams the day of planetary retrogrades and directs.
Thank you, when neptune moved into pisces i have had a few dreams of a lot water....never had dreams with water before thought that would of been the reason x x
And yeah just feeling really down maybe to the point of being depressed i wouldnt know but i can feel something happening but not certain what it is, everytime i try and learn about myself or try and change things for the good it seems to back fire, maybe im going in wrong direction i dont no. thats why i put my chart up to see if anyone could see anything that could help me. xx
Unread 06-05-2011, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrolady3 View Post
I have put my solar chart and my natel with transits.
Could any one tell me why im having such a stressful time if you dont mind? xx
Thank you xx
In simple words....this is because you are going through a 11 house Saturn transit. Your hopes and dreams as well as your friends are going through a scrutiny. Don't worry, Saturn will make sure what is good for you remains, whatever goes away of your life now, whatever you lose...they were infact not useful for you. They were dead stuff you were carrying on your back. I know this is for sure as I am going through the same transit, we have the same ascendant!!

But trust me...worst is yet to come. Soon we are going to go through our 12 house Satrun transit, everyone thinks this is the the worst transit of one's life!! Next 2 and half years are testing time for us. I have tried to eqquipped myself as best as I could for this transit. But I am still very worried and is not looking forward to welcome the Lord of Karma to my 12th house.

I would suggest you to do some research on Saturn's trnaist through 12 house.
Unread 06-05-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirongirl View Post
In simple words....this is because you are going through a 11 house Saturn transit. Your hopes and dreams as well as your friends are going through a scrutiny. Don't worry, Saturn will make sure what is good for you remains, whatever goes away of your life now, whatever you lose...they were infact not useful for you. They were dead stuff you were carrying on your back. I know this is for sure as I am going through the same transit, we have the same ascendant!!

But trust me...worst is yet to come. Soon we are going to go through our 12 house Satrun transit, everyone thinks this is the the worst transit of one's life!! Next 2 and half years are testing time for us. I have tried to eqquipped myself as best as I could for this transit. But I am still very worried and is not looking forward to welcome the Lord of Karma to my 12th house.

I would suggest you to do some research on Saturn's trnaist through 12 house.
I had a thought it would be saturn as its square my sun also feeling a lot of restriction going on. like im going one step forward and two steps back.
Thank you so much for your info really helped a lot
And also the fact that your going through it aswell helps a lot and i will read up on saturn transits.
What do you feel like at the moment then? xx

Last edited by Astrolady3; 06-05-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Tags
moment, stressfull, time