Am I going to die young?

Claire19

Neptune in the 12th is very influential I agree. But I dont agree necessarily with the progression around the chart as you say. I do believe in the south node as indicators of past life conditions, Saturn and also the Moon. Some say for instance as I have Pisces on the ascendant this time that it was Aquarius last time etc. I have no proof of that however my mind is open. It is all very interesting and give an order to what seems like chaos in the universe, dont you agree? That our lives have real value and purpose and we are really indestructible in our very soul and spirit???? Suicide for instance is just a passing to the other side and no one should be judged for that, it is not a crime. We are in charge of our own lives and destinies through our higher self and if we do wrong we will one dayor age right all that. We have eternity. If we do right we are duly rewarded also. We can be aware that every day we are creating our own karma and paying off the debts also. We make our own lives past and present, I believe. "Why do bad things happen to good people"? How often do we hear that. But............karma is karma and we are more than just the present life.

Cheers
Claire:)

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello Goca,
You will never die in the hearts and minds of everyone here. I know the subject of death is always grim but we all have to face it when the time comes. For you I see your rich foundation that Phact - The Bow of the Argo, with Venus in Foundation~
A trend-setter in new design work, or in social attitudes
With Phact in paran with your Venus your social attitudes and conventions are linked to a star which used to be part of the Argo. Situated on the top of the bow, Phact was the point on the craft which cut through the waves in uncharted waters. Phact, therefore, adds an element of exploration, of seeking the unknown, and of being prepared to move into uncharted waters. It can be a bold risk-taking statement or, alternatively, it could be the exploration of intellectual pursuits. In paran with your Venus, you will seek adventure in your relationships and even bewilling to live an alternative life-style. For you, relationships need to be differenton every day, an uncharted episode, a new adventure. This pulse does not only drive your personal life, you will be happy to clash with society and try to expand the views of others.
Therefore you will live on passed the time expected!
God bless you.

fensi88

Wow, Antikythera Mechanism, yes, that is real me!!
"A trend-setter in new design work..."
Yes, my everyday work was - design of electric circuits!!
"In paran with your Venus, you will seek adventure in your relationships and even bewilling to live an alternative life-style."
Yes, this is also true, my husband prefer villiage and he lives there, I prefer town and live in town, so somethimes he come here, sometimes I go there...and we really do not have problem with that kind of relationship.

Lost_spirit

Being the death obsessed person I am I cast a horary a while ago about my propable life length and I'm still trying to figure it out.First of all the ascendant is in scorpio.How appropriate for this question!So,my significator Mars is in the 4th house in Aries conjunct Uranus and Moon and conjunct the fixed star Scheat.Scheat is also of the nature of Mars(malefic) and mercury(8th ruler).Not so good.The 8th ruler is mercury,retrograde in the 5th.Normally I should count the degrees between mars and mercury.But in this case,Mars is under the beams,so his strength is limited and I should count the distance to the Sun which is 12 degrees=12 years?Not,according to Lilly.Moveable signs give days or weeks,but being angular makes it stronger,so maybe months?Moon also rules the 8th since Cancer is intercepted there,so this confuses me more.
I'm not so sure about this method anymore,maybe this question should be asked only by individuals in their death bed and not healthy young people.It's not that death predictions scare me,it's just that it's so hard to believe them.

Attachments

• horarylifelength.jpg
    horarylifelength.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 35

isismagdalenne

you should re-post in your own thread. For 2 reasons, 1 its against ettiqutte to hijack a thread. If the thread turns into general discussion thats one thing, but to turn a thread from one person to another different person as the subject is kinda a hijack. Its not a sin, just you know, to be polite. Also, this thread is already sooo long. Yours might get long too, but if you make your own, then people wanting to post and read the new parts dont have to fish through the old stuff. Its up to you though, but thats what I would do...and it is an interesting subject.

Lost_spirit

I apologize if my post was unnecessary.I don't consider it a hijacking for several reasons.1st,I did not request a reading,I simply did a reading on myself.2nd,I read the previous posts and found similar contributions to mine in this thread,and nobody complained,so I thought I would add mine.3rd,it has been said many times that there is a search button,and for several topics that interest many people there is already a thread,so a new thread is not needed.4th,please take a look in several threads of the forum to understand what a real hijacking is and don't discriminate against just me.
Because of the sensitive topic of this thread and because my new threads get very few replies,I didn't want to start a new thread just to get ignored once more and be told that predicting death is wrong.
It's a forum and we are free to express our opinion as long as nobody else gets insulted by it.Judging by the views of this thread I understand it may interest some people and bringing it back doesn't hurt.
Again,my apologies.

isismagdalenne

I dint mean to say it like I was chastizing you. I actually thought it would benefit you if you did and thought I would tell you why. Im not trying to seem annoyed that you posted on it or anything like that. And I was trying to word it so it didnt come off that way, but apparently it missed the mark. I honestly just thought it might help you out to start a new one. But however...again I think its interesting so I hope someone that knows what they are doing answers so I can learn on it too.
And there are alot of people that dont think predicting death is wrong as well as the ones that do. I think alot of traditional astrologers jump on questions like this because in the old days this question was adressed ALOT. So traditional astrology has the tools to look at it.

Lost_spirit

No offence taken,it's just that I always try to follow the forum rules and it felt a little like I was arrested for something I didn't do.This thread has already turned into a general discussion,and even some of my personal threads turned out like this and I was happy that others were so interested in it that they continued the discussion.
Now back to the topic,I agree it's a very interesting subject.I think in a question like "am I in danger?","am I sick?","am I going to die soon/young?",the question should be answered like any question with a yes or no answer,and a lot depends in the mood of the person asking.Which means if the person wants to die,wants a release,then benefic aspects between the ascendant ruler/moon and the 8th ruler could be a yes answers.If the person does not wish to die,a malefic aspect could mean he will.I strongly believe it depends on the will of the person asking the question.These rules may apply to questions concerning specific death questions.
In a question concerning the length of life I believe Lilly's rules mentioned above are to be looked at,especially the position and strength of the ascendant ruler,which symbolizes the life force.
That's why we should be really careful in phrasing the question,depending on what we want to know.

isismagdalenne

that brings up a good point, not just about a death question, but about all horary. There have been questions Ive asked that I didnt know how to take harmonious aspects or inharmonious or whatever because of the way the question was worded. Like if you ask a question about something negative that you dont want to happen, will it happen? does a harmonious aspect between the significators mean yes...like = positive, or does it = favorable? Does it work on a yes/no system or a favorable/unfavorable system? Good question!

Olivia

In many situations, I find it simpler to ask what you want to happen. E.g., 'will we stay together?', 'will my mother recover soon?' 'is my job safe?' instead of 'will we divorce?', 'will my mother die?', 'will I be fired?'.

It's much easier to interpret that way. That's one of the reasons people are urged to think before they ask, and not go for a horary the moment the question pops into their minds.

You can interpret if you ask in the negative, but it's trickier. And there are some situations where you kind of have to ask in the negative, like if the person who was kidnapped is dead and equally grim subjects, but not too many of them, fortunately.

In some cases, like buying goods, I'd ask if the car was a lemon, if the house was fairly priced, if there was something wrong with it, etc., but horary has systems for dealing with things like that.

No simple answer, except think about your question before you ask it.