Should I get boobs?

dhundhun

VoC Moon is indicative of no.

However, in non traditional sense, it is interesting to note that Moon has aspect with Neptune. This can indicate medicinal approach. Although homeopathy is touted and received derogatory remarks about this in this thread, it may be worthwhile looking this aspect.

"Sabal serrulata" and "Calc Flour" are good medicines for this purpose. I suggest meeting professional. These pages talk little bit about that:

http://breast-tips.com/2010/04/13/homeotherapy-and-breast-enlargement%C2%A0/
http://www.rxhomeo.com/pharmacy/hom...Prod&productId=376&pName=Atrophy+Of+Breast+Tr...

Good Luck.

juicey J.

Banned
I don't know what bob was talking about when he talked about those moon aspects I thought the rule of horary is you could only use the aspects of a planet only well the planet was in said sign it was when the question was asked.

dr. farr

Notice how the Dragon's Tail in the ascendant of a horary chart causes very mixed opinions and confusion! I have seen this type of result (confusion, disputes, mixed answers) in SN ascending-sign horaries so often!

I re-iterate: ask this question again at a later time! (maybe Monday after you check out the credentials of the doctor...)

tikana

I don't know what bob was talking about when he talked about those moon aspects I thought the rule of horary is you could only use the aspects of a planet only well the planet was in said sign it was when the question was asked.

Juicey

what Bob is saying *Correct me if i am wrong, Bob* the surgery will not be without problems. he does not "approve" of the surgery. I advised Lion o ness against it because as you said Moon is void - no well placed at all and void .. it is a natural ruler of boobs. surgery is 8th house 12th hospitalization.

Chart is radical in every shape it is the doctor that most people who actually analyzed the chart have said that there could be a problem.

you are not going to believe this.. We just looked up his info trough medical board since January 10, 2008 ..

HE IS ON PROBATION from the medical board for 5 years + he is not board certified to perform surgeries

Cheers
T

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Still this doesn't answer my question about only counting the aspects a planet was making well in sign in horary. So it looks like my first inquiry was the correct one.

juicey J.

Banned
moon is running away from saturn .. it is not applying aspect

I realize this, remember I was the first person here to meantion the moon was void course according to ancient horary rules. I was wondering, how bob could make delinations based on what the moon was doing after leaving sign or our you allowed to do this if its void course?

sethi

VoC Moon is indicative of no.

However, in non traditional sense, it is interesting to note that Moon has aspect with Neptune. This can indicate medicinal approach. Although homeopathy is touted and received derogatory remarks about this in this thread, it may be worthwhile looking this aspect.

"Sabal serrulata" and "Calc Flour" are good medicines for this purpose. I suggest meeting professional. These pages talk little bit about that:

http://breast-tips.com/2010/04/13/homeotherapy-and-breast-enlargement%C2%A0/
http://www.rxhomeo.com/pharmacy/hom...Prod&productId=376&pName=Atrophy+Of+Breast+Tr...

Good Luck.

Hello Dhundun how are you?

[Moderator edit - personal comment removed]

I have long experience with homeopathic medicines, but where the specific anatomy is concerned I really don't think that homeopathic can have much of an effect. Maybe in the case of growing up teens but after that I don't really think so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lion o ness

I realize this, remember I was the first person here to meantion the moon was void course according to ancient horary rules. I was wondering, how bob could make delinations based on what the moon was doing after leaving sign or our you allowed to do this if its void course?

LOL... I never thought talking about boobs for me would cause so much confusion... and what nots ...lol

tikana

Juicey

i read her chart before you replied. I read her chart in private...

i was not comfortable publishing what i was "seeing"

1. the price is a bit too low - almost like fishy low
2. condition of he saturn - the doctor
3. venus in 7th house - bothering me greatly
4. moon condition - placement - cadent
5. 8th house conditons and planets there
6. angles involved
7. Lord of 12th house mercury being in 8th house combusted and just passed mars

so i questioned right away if the doctor was legit

Tik

dhundhun

Hello Dhundun how are you?

[Moderator edit - personal comment copied removed]

I have long experience with homeopathic medicines, but where the specific anatomy is concerned I really don't think that homeopathic can have much of an effect. Maybe in the case of growing up teens but after that I don't really think so.

Moon is Quintile to Neptune and before leaving sign, Moon comes to Sextile with Neptune. These minor details are not considered traditionally in Horary, but this involvement indicate:
1. Use of medicine (Neptune) can be helpful.
2. Innovative approach is needed (Quintile).

Net result could be Moon (body fluid, breast, etc.) shaping up through Neptune.

In her natal chart also Moon and Neptune are in Tridecile aspect. Tridecile aspect is a human aspect for rise in life through intuitive approach (taking a different path than what everyone else is taking).

Last edited by a moderator:

tikana

none horary but do you have to replace them with new implants every 10 years? i know someone who has them and i think she mentioned something like that. just thought i should mention it in case you are not aware.

It is hard to answer.. Depends on a breast implant. Back in 80s, they only lasted 6 years or something I could be wrong.

silicone implants has averaged life span of 18 years
saline implants are said to last approximately 12-14 years.
The sudden surgeries could be neccessary because of of capsular contracture, rupture, implant shift, chronic infection and etc.
You can never tell. That is why picking a surgeon and doing background checks on types of implants the surgeon will be using is vital.

Saltine may feel unnatural and hard whereas Silicone is more gelly.
Silicone as far as i know, if it raptures, a woman wont notice which could be dangerous
if Saltine raptures, boob deflates..
i know nothing about what is worse Saltine rupturing or Silicone
in both cases every 2-3 years, you have to get breasts checked.
It is not quite safe.

I heard some time ago that there is a procedure where doctors fill the breasts with a person's fat. I know nothing about it. I overheard a while back and cannot recall what they were trying to do. I know it is not the US who is attemping to do that.

ohh ok i found this out

fat injection is to enhance te breasts like lifting them up and etc.. not to make them bigger .. they might get a half a cup bigger but it is not significant. well this is HELL of a lot safer than replacing boobs every 10 years!

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

All

Can we please keep to the topic of the thread, which is the horary chart posted in post no 1. The topic became personal and I've deleted those personal posts. Please keep on topic and away from personal comments to each other. If it is not related to the chart, please refrain.

Thanks
NR

BobZemco

Thanks are you advising against the procedure or the doctor him self..

The procedure.

Maybe the doctor as well. Moon/Mars are Enemies, so doctor is not necessarily on your side and Mars is Combust. In a true 6th House Horary, you want the Ascendant Ruler to be Friends with the doctor and also the 4th House, which represents the medicine, treatment or medical procedure.

The Moon is in an Azieme Degree. In a natal chart, the Ascendant or a Planet in an Azieme Degree indicates a birth defect or congenital deformity, or a chronic illness that will manifest itself later.

Birth defects would be like cleft palate, missing/deformed limbs, etc, congenital defects like a hole in the heart, defective heart-valve, spinal deformities (like scoliosis or kyphosis), blindness, deafness, bad eye-sight requiring corrective lenses, really bad eye-sight (coke-bottle glasses), any number of other things

Chronic illnesses will come later in life, and usually you direct the 2nd Triplicity Ruler of the 4th House (Chronic Illnesses) to the 6th House Ruler or Lot of Chronic Illnesses (or direct the Lot to the 6th House Ruler or 2nd Triplicity Ruler of the 4th House), or Ascendant to any one of those three.

The Lot of Chronic Illness is Saturn to Mars cast out from the Ascendant, which puts it of all places, at 8° Sagittarius in this chart, so Jupiter trines the Lot, but Jupiter is impeded by the opposition to Saturn and not in the best, but not in the worst of conditions (I'd read Jupiter in the 10th House since it is within 5° of the MC and by Whole Sign would be in the 10th House anyway).

Mercury ruling the 12th is in partile square to the Lot, the Sun is in an applying square to the Lot within 1°, Mars is moving to square the Lot.

This chart just screams "No." I don't see anything positive here.

The 6th house is really about diet,hygiene and food. Disease that relates more to that. Digestive issues.

6th House is all injuries, accidents and illnesses, except those that are long term (more than a year) which are 12th House.

Zael and a few others see illness as a battle, contention, contest between the Querent and the illness, so they give the 7th to illness in Horary, or if it is an unauthorized horary, the doctor gets the 1st since he is the enemy of illness.

This is a 1st House Horary. In other words, this is not a 6th House Horary.

A 6th House Horary would be, "I have an affliction. Am I going to die? Will I recover? When will I recover? Will this affliction ever leave me?"

Those are 6th House questions. Asking any one of those allows you to answer that, plus the other questions using the same chart. "Will I recover from this illness? You should be able to confirm the diagnosis or find the true cause, and let's be real, medicine is an art, not a science in spite of their pathetic attempts to crow-bar it into a science, which is why they muck up the diagnosis all the time, and you should be able to tell if they'll recover, when they'll recover, if it comes back on them and if it will kill them (if that's the case).

Here, the Ascendant is the Querent, 6th House is illness, unless it's long term, in which case 12th House is the illness, the 4th is medicine/treatment and the 10th is the doctor.

If you're going to interpret this chart from the 6th House, then the answer is clearly "Hell No" because the 4th House Ruler Venus is in the 7th House opposing the Ascendant. That would be another "No" to add to the 46 "No's" this chart is already screaming.

For 6th House issues, we don't progress the Planets, we just read whatever aspects there are.

This has to do with appearance and perhaps to a lesser extent, overall health and [emotional] well-being, so it's 1st House and we run the Ascendant Ruler through the next Sign, and usually the Moon until it voids course to look at the aspects made to see what will happen in the future.

Whether it's 1st or 6th, one thing is certain, and that this is a Day Chart and the Ascendant Ruler is Below Earth. That is bad. The Ascendant Ruler makes no applying aspects to a Planet Above Earth. That is bad. The 8th House Ruler is in the 8th Sign from the Sun. That is bad. The 8th House Ruler is in the 4th House. That is bad. The Ascendant Ruler doesn't aspect the Ascendant. That is bad. The Moon is Cadent and weak and since the Moon is the Ascendant Ruler, that means her overall constitution is not good, meaning she might not really be all that healthy. Moon in its own Face keeps it from being Peregrine. Moon is Waning in the 4th Quarter (applying to conjunction with Sun). Moon in an Azieme Degree reinforces the low vitality. Being a Day Chart the Sun represents vitality, but it is in the 8th, an House of inactivity. Blend Sun/Moon and you get the overall vitality or state of physical health and it not completely terrible, but it is less than desirable.

I just noticed Venus at 25° Capricorn is in an Azieme Degree. So if you're looking at will the medicine work, will the treatment be effective, will the medical procedure be a success, the answer is not likely or of little or no benefit with 4th House Ruler Venus Azieme and in the 7th House.

Run the Ascendant Ruler Moon through the next Sign, you see several sextiles with Mars, Sun and Mercury. Mars and Mercury are Combust but escaping. Mars although powerless being in the 8th and Combust will receive Moon. Those will be mildly positive events in her life. No reason to put up a video on UselessTube.

Moon square Jupiter, that's 17° difference so figure 17 weeks, 17 months from now, I don't know, I'm still sorting out the time thing.

Saving grace is Moon/Saturn are Friends, Moon/Jupiter are Friends and Moon/Venus are Friends, plus Saturn will receive Moon. Whatever it is won't kill her, but it might ruin a month of Sundays.

BobZemco

Are you suggesting the procedure in general should be off limits?

I wouldn't do it. Your Ascendant Ruler Moon is not in a good position, and being in an Azieme Degree would make me run away. I don't profess to be an expert in medical horary, but I've seen a lot of charts here. I've seen charts with 3 and 4 Planets in Pitted Degrees, but I've never seen a chart with two Planets in Azieme Degrees.

Dr. farr mentioned the Tail in the Ascendant, and I lost count, but we were looking at that and 14-15 charts with Tail in the Ascendant and they were all disasters. Whatever is you want will end up being not what you wanted and a total mess.

According to the chart, your overall health isn't that good (even though you might feel okay). I don't know your age or medical history (or family medical history), but if you haven't had a check up in a long while, you might want to consider getting one and maybe visit you OB-GYN for a pap smear and breast exam. Normally when you have surgery, you get an exam and then do blood panels and such. They'll cancel the surgery if there's a low-grade infection (you won't have a fever but it will show up as high white or T-cell count) or heavy sedimentation (indicates inflammation somewhere). Too much of a risk of internal infection or the sutures getting infected after the surgery.