Will My Baby Have Down's Syndrome?

caltron

Update: I had my baby on Valentine's Day and I'm happy to report she does not have Down Syndrome or any other illness. :smile:

Some people who looked at this chart noted that my child would be healthy, but that I would worry about her health constantly throughout my pregnancy or that it would be a complicated pregnancy. Boy was that ever true. I had an extended labor and painful delivery. Even after birth, I had to worry about jaundice and possible infection. She wasn't eating much at first, which the doctors at the hospital weren't concerned about because she had swallowed a ton of amniotic fluid. But the pediatrician was so concerned that he had us readmitted to the hospital for 48 hours and my baby was poked prodded and pumped full of antibiotics only to find that there was absolutely nothing wrong. I am just happy that this stage of it is over and all ended well at this point.

dhundhun

Taurus is intercepted. Reading may lie. Things are hidden in intercepted sign and one gets idea after a long time. Better to get tested to confirm it.

Edit: Good to know that there are no problems.