Ways to heal Chiron wounds

DVANZETT

Moon Shadow said:
Hi everyone,

I think chiron's experience is not easy to be understood. I have checked on many sites ways for understnading and explaining Chiron, but the best i found on a book which is partial available on google books.
Link bellow:

Chiron By Barbara Hand Clow

I hope it brings some light.
Thank you Moon Shadow for the advice. I will order the book and hopefully it will give me insight about Chiron.

smilingsteph

Using placidus I have chiron in the second house- taurus 11degrees
Using equal I have chiron in the third house

I must say I have not really looked into the equal house system, however I do identify better with it here...(I think taking a look into my other placements may be warrented too!)

Chiron in the second:
I do not need material comforts to feel loved, happy, comfortable....
I do not place my self worth on what I have, however sometimes having nice things is good...Not to say that I depend on them....financially I have been pretty lucky, I always get jobs (jupiter 6th house square chiron), nonetheless I do find that making money is a tough job, but has never been a real issue of stress...(one thing that is not that stressful in my life, yikes! I can say the only thing)
Chiron in the third:
I do have issues of self-worth when my family does not reciprocate love. (my sisters!)
I had a hard time speaking as a child from underlying hearing problems, which were corrected when I was 8.
I constantly get hurt when I feel as though others are never listening to me.
(chiron conjunct mercury)
I have always had trouble making myself heard!! I have to go away from a situation for a few days, think about what to say and then go to the situation, if not I end up always saying the wrong things!
I have a huge lack of self-confidence (saturn squares dont help!), and I felt as though I was never good enough, turned to my sisters for help always. I am so lucky to have them!

I now love to stand up and educate other nurses during new nurse orientations, my self-confidence is getting there...which helped when I got my degree. I am always looking to find the voices of others...
OMGosh!!!!
My niece is four years old and has been diagnosed with speech problems, one cannot understand a thing she is saying, she gets frustrated and upset! She too has chiron in the third house!!!
How great is astrology!

Moon Shadow

DVANZETT said:
Thank you Moon Shadow for the advice. I will order the book and hopefully it will give me insight about Chiron.

Welcome DVANZETT, i hope it helps. Take a sight on google books and check how you like it.
~Blessings~

C1

(((chirotic!)))

MOONSHADOW wrote:
Hi everyone,

I think chiron's experience is not easy to be understood. I have checked on many sites ways for understnading and explaining Chiron, but the best i found on a book which is partial available on google books.
Link bellow:

Chiron By Barbara Hand Clow

I hope it brings some light.

(I guess it is necessary to scroll up in this thread to MoonShadow's actual posting in order to get to the link.)

Yes, it certainly brings some light to me to read what BCH says!

Chiron return for me happened several years ago, I reckon...and I'm just now assimilating the teachings from this great healer.

I do hope someone steps forward as Nexus7 has offered, and
volunteers to write about Chiron in a focused and succinct way for
the Forum's Education Board!

This thread is a wealth of study in itself...thanks.

Nexus7 and others have recalled the Hands
(Barbara Hand Clow (BHC) and brother Robert Hand) who have
written about Chiron, and there are others. MoonShadow's link
brought me back to BHC this week and it was very enlightening.

BHC writes in her book on Chiron (I'm paraphrasing):

Chiron's placement in natal chart is a holographic mapping of a the unified field of consciousness -- Soul's formation into matter from our birth to death in this lifetime. The "chirotic point" of Chiron's placement is where dimensions intersect.

The 4th dimension is an archetype of space & time as we know it.

I'm currently deep into research on water and the galactic "motor" of electro-magnetic-water-light waves (of which our so-called physical "being" is almost entirely constructed).

The holographic nature of our existence is expressed in a unique solar/astrological/psychic awareness that is multi-dimensional.

BHC: Our access to the whole universe is by means of attunement to the solar forces because the rest of the Cosmos communicates to us through our Sun. The planets are expressions of solar consciousness.

BHC: (paraphrasing again) So, our galaxy's planets and their relative, ever-changing positions in relation to each other and to our natal charts create an electromagnetic field of information that is sent to Earth on Solar wind.

Pluto pushes to to e-v-o-l-v-e.

Uranus rules transformation.

Jupiter helps us understand Venus and Moon
and helps us "get" our Mars energy into gear in a harmonious way.

As BHC tells us in her book, CHIRON was an immortal, the mythological child of Saturn (the son of Uranus, whose partner Gaia is our living Earth soul). CHIRON has the strange centaur horse/human body because "bad dad" Saturn took the shape of a horse to rape the Sea nymph Phylria, Chiron's mom, who rejected Chiron at birth. But our Chiron work is not about bad parents. (I have changed my mind since an earlier post of mine.)

BHC reminds us that CHIRON married a water goddess and their daughter was the astrologer Thea, which means "Shining of the Moon."

Thea ascended to the stars as Pegasus, the flying horse...and Chiron became the constellation Sagittarius.

For our current moment of evolutionary experience as humans on Earth,
BHC gives us subtle clues to CHIRON:

1) BHC says that CHIRON is the guidepost to Neptune, the great dissolver and standard-bearer of the Age of Aquarius;

2) CHIRON is the bridge from Saturn to Uranus (higher awareness and illumination...also, lightning-bolt disruption of old structures so new ones can emerge);

3) A "key" to CHIRON (ruling the 6th house) is in the sextiles: 4th and 8th houses.

All the above is just to say thank you to Barbara Hand Clow.

We are holographically walking through the electromagnetic galactic
information on the CHIRON bridge...universally creating what is a brilliant
soul retrieval into the Age of Aquarius, if that makes any sense to the astrological community.

Thanks to us and to the All.

C1

cassanra

Interesting read, Chiron by Barbara Hand Clow...I have chiron in the 12th and she was actually right on the mark on the 'having a teacher' I joined a Gurdjieff group for 7 years which is classified as esoteric christianity and is quite practical ...in fact one of the last things that was said to me before the order moved was 'we are never practical enough' which is right on the mark ofwhat Clow says about chiron as ruler of the 6th and that those with Chiron in th 12th must do is develop that practical side (as I understand what is written) to develop greater 'mystic' experience. I may have to reread that but found it quite 'amazingly' on target.

C1

Hi Cassanra,

Just saying...multizillion thanks for that powerful healing message which, like an arrow, goes perfectly to the heart of the matter for me..another one, as you are, having Chiron in 12th. (My Chiron -- the only planet or anything in my chart in houses 10, 11 and 12 -- is opposite my Merc in 6h).

So...thank you!

(I'd completely forgotten that helpful CHIRON insight of BHC's,
and it really applies to me.)

:)
C1

C1

...oh, and transiting Saturn half-way through my 9th house (...as if additional planetary aspects were needed to remind me of the gentle push
I'm getting toward creating practical new forms and acquiring higher learning).

Everyone has such a specific combination of planetary aspects and energies...and
I hope none of us worries or fears too much about the current flow!

C1

cassanra

Too funny, C1...Saturn is going through my 6th! I still have to think about that ...how being practical can help us become more mystic:) but I see its truth though it seems to be the opposite of what we imagine. And to add to the fact I have Chiron in Aquarius which makes me an "air-head":0 (according to Clow) and need to learn to keep my feet on the ground I guess...connect uranus with saturn?
Well this year is my chiron return... maybe I will have a mystic experience;) or not...hmmm...

C1

Hi Cassanra,

"It is what it is," some people say...and so
I'd say that you are what you are: a practitioner of mystical!

My natal Chiron @ 8* Sagittarius in 12h opposite natal Merc in Gemini in 6h (natal Taurus Sun and Venus in 5h) -- I guess puts me in the realm of wounded deep thinkers or philosophers, or something :)

As women, aren't we all sitting in this hella messed up Mother Earth with plenty in our psyches and on our minds and in our hearts?

I'm glad I finally searched and found this thread under "Karmic Astrology" -- I'd forgotten where it was, and there are lots of Chiron threads floating around! :)

Regardless of whether we're dealing with karmic wounds or just the human condition of being spirit in a body in a crazy *&%ed-up society, the mystical, for me, is to know and feel that we are held
in a sacred place, in balance....there are other bold energies in me, regardless of the "wound"...and thank goddess!!! that
transiting Saturn is sitting and behaving himself for the moment in mid-9h
conjunct my Part of Fortune! A momentary respite...

My point is: that's how it is. All of us human beings on this Earth are holographically here, part and parcel of not only a personal wound
(our psyche demanding to come back from the underworld with gifts...and
to use those gifts!) but also,
with the Chiron return, we're transforming...

beyond the personal level of mind. To me, consciousness (heart) expansion is practical...at its best!

We have reached a point in life where we've enjoyed some planetary "kneading" and massage; we've had the benefit of years of magnetic/solar/life experience (i.e., we've been "baking")...so that by the time of our CHIRON RETURN, we're "done" -- we've
had Uranus opposition and Saturn return and Pluto square, so we're
already participating in the group healing now.

From "personal" wound to "global" healing:

-- one 12h Chiron to another --

Group hug!!!

Enjoy the coming years, and, I guess...thanks to all us Chiron returnees and everyone not yet 50, but also currently experiencing the Chiron, Neptune and Jupiter conjunct coming soon in the airy sign of Aquarius. Yippeee for the Age of Aquarius!!

Gratitude is the attitude, so many thanks to all of us for deciding to be here on Earth during this time.

C1

Moon Shadow

Another interesting connection to Chiron is kundalini energy...
Anyway i was observing transit of chiron on the 6th of my beloved, and make the connections to what is written on BHC book on chiron on 6th house and it makes much sense :p
I think it is the best book on enlightening on chiron experience.

:rolleyes:

C1

Hi Moonshadow,

Yes, for me, too, BHC resonates...Can you say what is the 6th house and/or kundalini chiron connection that you observed as it is described in BHC's book?

EJ53, I agree...yes, we're "half-baked" :) --

and in an earlier post I even wrote that "Chiron return for me happened several years ago...and I'm just now assimilating the teachings from this great healer." (Actually, my Chiron return happened almost ten years ago!)

However, probably I am a slow learner. :)

My sense is that many are now aware of the Chiron return sooner.

And one can prepare and consider what it is about one's "WOUND" and the Chiron return earlier in life thanks to authors and astrologers (in forums such as this).

So, maybe (...and I'm just thinking out loud now)...the Chiron return experience is integrated into both the personal and global in a way that reflects the current quickening of the experience of time itself.

Something about what BHC says and how the Sun and planets and galactic center energies are forming a pattern of conscious evolution right now...makes me think of increasing speed, like telepathic communication.

Possible?

C1
"...bake for 26,500 years"

EJ53

Banned
C1 said:
EJ53, I agree...yes, we're "half-baked" :) --

I see.........Thank you C1........My Chiron is in Scorpio/3rd conjunct Sun and qxc Uranus in Gemini/9th on MC.......Part of that wound involves learning how to make general/impersonal comments in a way that others do not take personally......Consequently, I find myself yet again removing a forum comment (that was intended to help many) because it has upset someone........And it's frustrating!

However, this misunderstanding does demonstrate the point I had been trying to make........I remain unable to contribute effectively to groups because I have not yet learned how to "live with" my Chiron Wound.......And I believe that may be true of everyone rather than Just myself.

I am sorry for unintentionally offending you C1........and angry with myself for doing so.

EJ53:mad:

Last edited:

R4VEN

astroman1 said:
Hi guys. Going to jump in and ask,

What wounds are indicated with Chiron and Jupiter in Cancer conjunct in the 10th house?
OK, I'm going to jump in here, having Chiron in 10th myself, and so have grappled with that one for some time. I'll try to put it all together, but I may not be successful....................

Chiron-Jupiter conjunction gives a person the drive to fight for what they believe to be right, to oppose injustices, to take on moral/ethic/religious causes, and to hang in there until the fight is won. Many people with this have later become martyrs or heroes - eg. Martin Luther King, Xanana Gusmao (for those of us near East Timor, he was gaoled for a very long time, in the same way as was Nelson Mandela) Whilst young, you may offend those close to you with your strong views and convictions.

It would be worth knowing your moon sign and placement, given Chiron is in Cancer..............however,
With the Chiron-in-10th-in-Cancer, you have issues surrounding feeling rejected by a parent - probably your mother - and so proving your worth and value may be a focus in your life. Your attempts to be worthy in a public way may not work out all that well until you find a reason to be achieving which is not dependent upon the reactions and/or approval of others. You may go into things with an `I'll show you!' attitude, and this can be draining, and can also lead you down paths you had not planned to go down.

You can be confused by the desire to be doing what you consider important as opposed to what family (mother?) expect of you. In some ways your perceptions of what it means to be a member of your family can (even unconsciously) direct a lot of what you do. You can be very self-protective, almost to the point of posing as someone you're not in order to `get by'.

Working with this wound will involve firstly being honest with yourself, and also in perhaps guiding and mentoring others as they try to find their way in the world. You probably have an aura about you where people trust your judgement, and rely on your support and advice. Be careful not to abuse or use this for the wrong reasons.

Not all of what I have written will apply to you, so take from it what you can.
Essentially the wound of one with Ch in the 10th is in finding a direction in life which suits you and your values - not those of anyone else.

Moon Shadow

C1 said:
Hi Moonshadow,

Yes, for me, too, BHC resonates...Can you say what is the 6th house and/or kundalini chiron connection that you observed as it is described in BHC's book?

Hi C1,

Glad you resonate to the BHC's book, so do i and seems to fit to some people i know.
I am sorry for confusing, it Chiron was transiting the 5th house not the 6th, he has natal Chiron on 6th, so here Chiron seems to help in healing spiritual/religiously, almost lost his wild/animal nature. In Aquarius, some say Chiron is in own domicile, manifesting clearly both human and animal nature in all aspects.
Chiron in Aquarius and uranus in pisces, shows a mutual reception between chiron and uranus.
Uranus seems to be responsable to awakening and rising kundalini energy, and it is obviously chiron has also a sexual influence, so do some mental connections...
The person i am talking had transiting chiron in 5th house, which is house of love, fun, games, entertaintment...this person did not had sexual relationships for years, but when chiron was transiting his 5th, aquarius, also activating other points of his natal chart, he had some sex/love as long as Chiron was in his 5th, after that he lost his sexual appetite, or not expressing it as a desire (funny, isn't it?).
Anyway from my experience, it is also important if Chiron is direct or Rx in a natal chart and perhaps in transits too. Rx natal Chiron (depending also on the aspects), do not require others to help in healing, but has to work hard in self healing, but also wounds himself easier.
This is a large topic for discussion...i will stop here for now...:)

C1

EJ53 said:

I see.........Thank you C1........My Chiron is in Scorpio/3rd conjunct Sun and qxc Uranus in Gemini/9th on MC.......Part of that wound involves learning how to make general/impersonal comments in a way that others do not take personally......

...but, you did succeed! My bad pun was unfortunate, perhaps, but you were clear and correct!

Your Chiron in Scorpio/3rd cj SUN qux Uranus in Gemini/9th on MC is a major chirotic energetic point where the qux tension may be felt as though the energies involved are adjusting each other.

Skeletal adjustments by a good chiropracter enable the vertebrae to align.

With CHIRON cj your Sun qux Uranus in Gemini/9th cj MC (not to mention Sun in Scorpio in 3rd house) there's a lot of focus on communicating...CHIRON is actively involved in this adjustment...I'll quote R4VEN here:

My observation is that in the journey through one's Chiron placement, facing the original wounding - generally in the form of some similar wounding in the present day - and feeling it, but as an adult, is the key to journeying through it.

I am agreeing with EJ & R4VEN, and I'd add that we each have a personal karma/fate that is associated usually with uncomfortable feelings that arise from time to time. CHIRON will help us work with the personal pain/anger wherever it attaches itself to us in this life (think: body of a horse attached to torso of a human) so we "heal" it.

MOONSHADOW said:

Chiron in Aquarius and uranus in pisces, shows a mutual reception between chiron and uranus.
Uranus seems to be responsable to awakening and rising kundalini energy, and it is obviously chiron has also a sexual influence, so do some mental connections...
The person i am talking had transiting chiron in 5th house, which is house of love, fun, games, entertaintment...this person did not had sexual relationships for years, but when chiron was transiting his 5th, aquarius, also activating other points of his natal chart, he had some sex/love as long as Chiron was in his 5th, after that he lost his sexual appetite, or not expressing it as a desire (funny, isn't it?).

Too true...how we are dealing with chiron in ourselves and each other...

Anyway from my experience, it is also important if Chiron is direct or Rx in a natal chart and perhaps in transits too. Rx natal Chiron (depending also on the aspects), do not require others to help in healing, but has to work hard in self healing, but also wounds himself easier.

That's me!

Sorry for the long post, and for not getting back sooner, but I am having a tooth ache which is really hurting and which I must deal with now...it's my
chiron/karma/fate!

Here's a link to a 3-part article regarding the coming Chiron/Jupiter/Neptune conjunction in Aquarius (opposite a generation of people born with Pluto in the last degrees of Leo):

http://www.northpointastrology.com/articles.html

Peace,

C1

DVANZETT

Yes the quotes make sense to me and I'm sorry it took so long to respond to all the emails I received. I was away for awhile, then I couldn't get on to the site until yesterday. How can Chiron help in making relationships better? What should I change or do to make it easier to warm up to people again. I never had problems like this until 1998. I was always outgoing, had alot of friends and great relationships with co-workers. Now I'm basically a loner and have become shy. The same way I was when I went to school from grade 1-6. Then I became popular, well liked by most and alot of fun to be around.What has happened to bring this big turnaround in my life? Can you help explain Chiron's role here? Thanks, Di

Moon Shadow

Hi, i just found some documents about Chiron in my system and uploaded it here. Please check the attachments.
I don't know the author of this texts, but i hope it helps.

Attachments

• Chiron_in_Sign.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Chiron_Aspects.txt
    10.8 KB · Views: 64