Relocation?

pixienut74

Was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on my relocated move to Toronto, Canada from London United Kingdom?

I was born and brought up in London UK, where there is a Moon IC line running straight through it. Never been that happy in England, although had great childhood.

I have relocated to Toronto, Canada where I now have a Venus/Jupiter/Neptune AC line straight through the city.
Ive always liked it here, but thing is Neptune is transiting my first house and has been for some years, so Im feeling very Neptunian here. Im a scared i wll loose my sense of self as i naturally have sun in the 12th house anyway.
Can anyone shed any light on these positions, What do they mean?

Carole

pixienut74:

Jupiter and Venus are the Greater and Lesser Benefics, so their energies here will help you to enjoy life. Good things are probable to happen to you, opportunities may present themselves and you may feel happier in general. These influences should be great for your relationships and your finances.

The danger with Neptune is that you see what you want to see instead of reality. Deception and betrayal are common under this influence. You may feel like the true romantic and be taken advantage of through your feelings of compassion and trust, so you should be very careful in your deals with others.

On the other hand, Neptune can make you more spiritually inclined, and together with the venusian influences, bring out whatever creative talent you may have.

Carole