Can you guess my rising sign?

yuriv

Wow, I really wasn't expecting it so easy. You guys are so right!! Always thought it difficult to judge by personal appearance. Cool! You guys were right by my sidereal signs by the way.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Sag ascendant. I just want to know what gave me away??

That big, amazing, happy go lucky smile. :biggrin:

Plus your forehead is high, that's why I went with Sag 1st and Leo 2nd. Leo would give you more mane, not saying you don't have it, but it would be a pronounced feature.

Starsareround

I’ll give you a hint- I’m 41 years old. I still look like I’m in my 20s 30s and that’s after a hard *** life where I did not take care of myself. Only one (maybe 2) signs on the ascendant will turn you into Peter Pan

GemwDepth

Account Closed
I’ll give you a hint- I’m 41 years old. I still look like I’m in my 20s 30s and that’s after a hard *** life where I did not take care of myself. Only one (maybe 2) signs on the ascendant will turn you into Peter Pan

Virgo or Gemini. I'll go with Virgo before Gem for the pointy eyes (though can't really see due to Sunglasses) and great complexion.

Actually Sag turns you into Peter Pan too :D, especially combined with Air personal planets. So its 3.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
The very fiery and open smile. It wasn't upfront enough to be aries but honestly my first thought was leo but sag second because you have such a friendly smile.
What is your sun sign?

I thought Sag as 1st instinct. Sag and Leo can be really really similar and hard to tell apart. Many I thought were Sag, turned out to be Leo.

I've noticed the distinguishing characteristic can be the forehead hairline area, and the mane.

Sag forehead is high and round. Leo forehead is usually, but not always heart shaped, with noticeable distinguishing mane. Like a Lion - roar!

Lykanized

Yay you got it! I’m Virgo rising with mercury conjunct ascendant.
Virgo Sun too
I was about to say Virgo just bc of the Peter Pan thing. What is it about the Virgo risings? I'm only 25 so only time will tell if the pattern continues, but people are consistently amazed at my age. People always think I look 17 or at most 18