Are people with Mars and Mercury in Cancer emotional?

GeminiSun

I have Mercury in Cancer and I am super emotional. But I also have my Moon in the 1st House so that probably adds to it a lot. Can't say for Cancer Mars people. I think Mars only comes out when you are trying to assert yourself, do something physical or whatever... I have Leo Mars and I am not bossy or very Leo-like, but lord, don't put me in a competition because I won't eat or sleep and I'll work overnight while everyone is asleep just to win. :lol:

ChildOfVenus

I have Mercury in Cancer and I am super emotional. But I also have my Moon in the 1st House so that probably adds to it a lot. Can't say for Cancer Mars people. I think Mars only comes out when you are trying to assert yourself, do something physical or whatever... I have Leo Mars and I am not bossy or very Leo-like, but lord, don't put me in a competition because I won't eat or sleep and I'll work overnight while everyone is asleep just to win. :lol:

Really? I know another Gemini who has both Mercury and Mars in Cancer. I assumed that he maybe emotional well that's the vibe I get anyway.

Astrology

Not really. I mean at least for the Mercury in Cancer. Because I heard that men with Mars in Cancer are very violent and they like to hit women.