In Need of Some Insight into my relationship.

emotionalaquarius

I'm trying to figure out if this relationship of mine is some kind of lesson, I don't want to repeat the past. I love him very much, but if he's toxic for me, then ill choose myself.

I would love to hear everything you have to say about our aspects!!!!!

1st chart: me, female, Aquarius sun, pisces moon, sag rising

2nd chart: boyfriend, Virgo sun, taurus moon, scorpio rising

3rd chart: our synastry chart

4th chart: our composite chart

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_19f.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_19f.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 20
  • fullsizeoutput_1a0.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_1a0.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 19
  • fullsizeoutput_1a1.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_1a1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 21
  • fullsizeoutput_1a2.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_1a2.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 18

JUPITERASC

I'm trying to figure out if this relationship of mine is some kind of lesson, I don't want to repeat the past.
I love him very much, but if he's toxic for me, then ill choose myself.

I would love to hear everything you have to say about our aspects!!!!!

1st chart: me, female, Aquarius sun, pisces moon, sag rising

2nd chart: boyfriend, Virgo sun, taurus moon, scorpio rising

3rd chart: our synastry chart

4th chart: our composite chart
Aquarius Sun and Virgo Sun are traditionally known as DISJUNCT - that's not so good
HOWEVER
that is mitigated
because
Virgos ruler MERCURY in Virgo
and
Aquarius ruler SATURN in Taurus
are in trine

Pisces Moon and Taurus Moon are in supportive sextile aspect - that's better :smile:
HOWEVER
that Taurus Moon is conjunct partners Saturn - that's not so good

Scorpio and Sagittarius rising are not only DISJUNCT
but also
Scorpios ruler Mars in Cancer
is in square aspect with
Sagittarius ruler Jupiter in Aries

therefore
multiple challenges are evident

katydid

There are some obstacles but there are some very powerful magnetic attractions too.

Looking at the big picture, almost all of his planets are placed above the horizon, while yours are all placed below. Opposites attract and this kind of ‘opposition by chart pattern’ can be very powerful.

Especially when your empty areas are filled in by the partners planets. Thus your chart is empty from Gemini through Scorpio. That is where his chart fills in your empty signs/houses. And vice versa.

When two charts fit together like that, like two pieces fitting together to finish the zodiac puzzle, it can be a powerful magnetic attraction.

However, there are some difficult aspects made in the synastry chart that can derail the relationship. Much will depend upon timing and circumstance.

For example, your Saturn conjuncts his Chiron/Moon in Taurus in his 7th. That can be very good or very bad, depending upon his situation with his Moon/Chiron conjunction. How evolved is he and how open is he to a committed partnership now in his life?:cool:

If he wanted to settle down in a committed relationship then that Saturn would feel like stability. But if not, then it might feel more intrusive and controlling and might make him uncertain about getting more involved. :bandit:

Your Moon/Mercury in Pisces opposes his Sun/Mercury in Virgo. Again, a powerful opposition which can create attraction. But can also create conflict because of the differences between the contrasting ways of communication. Virgo can be critical, even nit-picky at times. Pisces can be sensitive to that kind of criticism to the point of breaking down emotionally. :pouty: