Why John McCain Will Not Become President

Theo

Banned
tikana said:
Theo

Simple .. it is all backlash of affirmative action from late 1990s Now it is more evident.
I live in LA. Everythng here is by the looks and power, nothing to do with what person really stands for nor what he/she can do for this country.
Clinton won because of his looks
Same goes for Reagan same goes to JFK
look at our Arnold geez our bloody governor. What he has done for Californians? Nothing! all talk

Can you possibly say that McCain will not be a president if he has overwhelming
transit jupiter opposes MC
transit Uranus trining mc
transit saturn sextiles MC
transit mars trines MC

pro SUN is trining MC!
pro mars trining Moon
pro mars sextiles pluto

mC sextiles pluto

SORRY this is a clear cut WIN for McCain.

Solar arc Mc trining moon
solar arc mc sextiles pluto
solar arc saturn semisquares mc
solar arc venus semisquares asce
solar arc sun trining MC

shall i continue?

I guess i should

Okay now i am laughing

Solar Eclipse RIGHT in his 10th house - 9 leo
square uranus
semisquare venus
conj mars
trine jupiter

Lunar eclipse 24 aquarius
trining Asce
Case closed... he got the job ...

I cannot remember which board I did Merkel's chart. it was a very close call election.. she got it.. I saw her winning.

shall return with Obama's chart

T

The lunar eclipse you are talking of was never seen here in North America. By astrological judicial principles it had no effect here. Eclipses must be seen over the region (s) in question to have an effect. Look at a map of the eclipses and then seek news of events in those regions. This rule never fails. Eclipses MUST be witnessed over the regions for events to follow accordingly.

As for your "calculations" referring to McCain's "MC" I fail to note what effect that will have other than his being in the spotlight. Midheaven transits are not as powerful as you say they are. The IC is more important, and contains 50% of the power of any chart. This has been proven as well in weather forecasts, and works the same way in natal and progressed charts. You should study and observe this and you will discover it is true.

I suggest you re-read MCain's chart, and Obama's for that matter, and do relocations involving natals and progressions. Moreover, the solar eclipse of August 1, and the lunar eclipse of August 16 had no effect because they were not seen in North America. Again, these celestial events of eclipses have to be witnessed in the regions they are seen, and you will find that the events presaged by eclipses take place over the regions they are witnessed.

However, you will not have to wait long for the U.S. election to see the truth of the matter regarding the transits of these two candidates. I can assure you that the candidate who has the transits to win the election is not John McCain. It is not my opinion. I suggest you look at McCain's natal and progressions without the color of your personal political opinion, and you will see it too.

Last edited:

tikana

Theo

i stick with my conclusion.. you stick with yours.

you want to keep trying to convince me that Obama will win, keep on trying. Quite frankly i really do not care. IMO, obama wont win

speaking out of experience with eclipses, they work like clockwork. It has nothing to do where it lies. Llywellyn astrologers wrote a book on eclipses and when to expect things to take place. They base it on eclipses.

be well
nov 4 is not far away

T

Theo

Banned
tikana said:
Theo

i stick with my conclusion.. you stick with yours.

you want to keep trying to convince me that Obama will win, keep on trying. Quite frankly i really do not care. IMO, obama wont win

speaking out of experience with eclipses, they work like clockwork. It has nothing to do where it lies. Llywellyn astrologers wrote a book on eclipses and when to expect things to take place. They base it on eclipses.

be well
nov 4 is not far away

T

I continue to say that eclipses must be seen over a region to have effect. You can look at maps where the shadow of past eclipses have taken place and see events follow, sometimes within weeks, other times, months, and often they follow a cycle of the Dragon's Head and Tail over many years. This is in accordance with classical astrological principles.

I am quite fine with my astrological look at the election. I did that work years ago, and am not surprised who the candidates are, or with the outcome of the election. Also, I am not trying to "convince" you that Obama will win ~ I am informing you that according to the world transits, and my review of all the aspects related to this election (and after the election) that Barack Obama will become the next president of the United States. I made the forecast last year to several of my clients, but refrained from posting it for obvious reasons.

This is not my opinion. I do not have an opinion when I read transits. I see what is there, unclouded, and then make my astrological forecast accordingly. There is no room for politics in astrological forecasting to the extent that one forms a astrological forecast based on personal opinions. This clouds one's ability to see, and goes down a very wrong road. I prefer a unclouded view. People may lie, but mathematics never lies. I'll stick with the math.

Warm Regards

BobZemco

Theo said:
Just look at how John McCain and the Republicans are treating the citizens of Minneapolis. With these acts in support of them, do you think McCain has a chance. I don't. Two wrongs do not equal one right. That dog doesn't hunt.

John McCain and the Republicans aren't doing anything.

How quickly everyone forgets the arrest of the ABC reporter who was standing on a public side-walk with his camera crew waiting to film some of the Democrat big power money people as they left a meeting at a hotel.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Conventions/story?id=5668622&page=1

I don't hear anyone saying Obama and the Democrats are treating the citizens of Denver badly, and that wasn't the only case where reporters or photographers were pushed out of the way and prevented from identifying some of the unknown financial backers of Obama's campaign.

I'm seeing very little objectivity here.

rubyelixir

boy oh boy politics gets everyone overheated.

its because there is so much divide .

astrologically, we are being primed for the 2010 conj, Pluto in Cap & 12/21/2012

its just as if the pot is just beginning to stir ........

I'm not sure astrologically who will win .

Theo's Explanation makes the most sense to me.

I was taught that Solar eclipses were more negative in this regard in that they reveal the shadow, or the dark side of whatever they transit. Personally I think McCain shows early signs of senility or mental illness. His actions describe narcissistic tendencies & possibly borderline personality disorder. The transit of the solar eclipse w his MC could reveal this in a more obvious public way. Also the lunar eclipse/ MC transit could represent a disconnection from his intuition and/or an emotional disorder of some sort that is revealed publicly , although I don't think this would come to anyone as a shock.

Yes, I know I am biased & yes I know that this is just my opinion, but in regards to the Republican NC, I feel like I the little boy in "The Emperor's New Clothes" , I mean doesn't everyone see that he's naked?

I know I do & it looks like Theo does too.

Last edited:

Theo

Banned
BobZemco said:
John McCain and the Republicans aren't doing anything.

How quickly everyone forgets the arrest of the ABC reporter who was standing on a public side-walk with his camera crew waiting to film some of the Democrat big power money people as they left a meeting at a hotel.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/Conventions/story?id=5668622&page=1

I don't hear anyone saying Obama and the Democrats are treating the citizens of Denver badly, and that wasn't the only case where reporters or photographers were pushed out of the way and prevented from identifying some of the unknown financial backers of Obama's campaign.

I'm seeing very little objectivity here.

It's a good example of the building transits. I don't see what Obama had to do with that though, since it was a Boulder County officer who picked specifically on this fellow.

What people are not seeing, especially some "astrologers" is that the general world transits and their influences are having on others, especially themselves, when forming "opinions." Now, astrologers are supposed to be immune in a sense from transits because of the knowledge of transits; however, this must be a daily knowledge, with the transits running constantly in your head, as one observes the influences on the world around them. Astrology is not a "chart" as the chart is only symbolic of a picture of a moment in time... Time and Transits are the same thing, and when you note events like what happened to this particular fellow, you might have noticed the time he was standing there, and how this one officer singled this fellow out.

However, this has very little to do with the transits of John McCain, which simply do not show him becoming president.

Theo

Banned
rubyelixir said:
boy oh boy politics gets everyone overheated.

its because there is so much divide .

astrologically, we are being primed for the 2010 conj, Pluto in Cap & 12/21/2012

its just as if the pot is just beginning to stir ........

I'm not sure astrologically who will win .

Theo's Explanation makes the most sense to me.

I was taught that Solar eclipses were more negative in this regard in that they reveal the shadow, or the dark side of whatever they transit. Personally I think McCain shows early signs of senility or mental illness. His actions describe narcissistic tendencies & possibly borderline personality disorder. The transit of the solar eclipse w his MC could reveal this in a more obvious public way. Also the lunar eclipse/ MC transit could represent a disconnection from his intuition and/or an emotional disorder of some sort that is revealed publicly , although I don't think this would come to anyone as a shock.

Yes, I know I am biased & yes I know that this is just my opinion, but in regards to the Republican NC, I feel like I the little boy in "The Emperor's New Clothes" , I mean doesn't everyone see that he's naked?

I know I do & it looks like Theo does too.

This is an excellent insight Rubyelixir, however, I don't place any importance to the recent August lunar eclipse as it was not seen in North America for the most part. What was more important was the passing of transiting Saturn over McCain's natal Virgo Sun via combustion recently, and the activation of his mutable grand cross by the building Saturn-Uranus opposition.

McCain's reactions to others have always shown "narcissistic tendencies & possibly borderline personality disorder" ~ some of it related to his capture and very long detention in North Vietnam. The transits of those years were very painful for him, and it would have reflected in the changes to his personality during that time, and afterwards, as victims of war often experience. He most likely as not had the proper therapy needed to work though many of those issues, as it was a long capture, and would have brought about very difficult psychological issues to work out. Sometimes these issues are never fully healed, and would express themselves via natal transits, in this case, McCain's mutable grand cross.

This major aspect of McCain's transits is the major reason why he will not be elected. There's a lot of talk about this, and that, race, etc., but the truth of the matter is that world transits clearly show that a new era is opening. I've gone over the transits dozens of times, years ago, and they continue to say the same thing regarding this present (and soon to be) new era: that the new president will be unexpected (Uranus) and this reflects Barack Obama.

Even if Obama were not the Democratic nominee, the candidate would have been a person who is considered an "outsider" and because McCain left that role in the mid-2000s by joining with the Bush administration, he helped to activate parts of his mutable grand cross in a way that shows very poor timing with the onset of the Saturn-Uranus opposition.

Sag Moon

I looked at the anugral day charts before and I cannot remember what they indicated ,but then it looked like Obama would be making the speech .

Tim Russet did a breakdown of the Electorial collage before departing and it shall be close.

IMO and it is not astrolological the nation has had enough of the lies produced by the republicans for 8yrs..Saying one thing and doing another has been very bad for the country and the war is dividing the country along with the economy.

We shall see the same as swhat happened for the Sr. Bush.The country just cannot tolerate more loss for the lower and middle classes.McCain is not showing he will differ from Bush,but extend the misery.

Face it politicians and those who follow politics are idealist.Obama is playing that beat and it seems to be working.Even his running mate would make a better prez then McCain as he has been around the Beltway. which brings up another point.

Usually the president is one that has faced hardshiips.Personal family hardships.Obama being of mixed race has faced a few.McCain has,but as a Navy flirer.
Bidden has faced personal hardships lsoing close family memers so I think it indicates the edge will go to Obama.Bidden will be the edge needed for Obama to win IMO.Palin is not a beltway native so I think that it is not going to help his chances.

Those that I know who know him say he is senial. How real that is I do not know.

I would trust Theo's ability as being a historical astrologer anyday after reading ome of his work.I do not know how much political astrology you have done Theo,but I agree Obama will win on the idealistic ticket he is planting for himself and Bush it's like father like son.
He misjudged so many things and the country is paying for it in blood and money.

WHen learning he was attacking Iraq I was completely amazed at how naive he is and how we have not learned from history just like in lebenon which we had no stomach for.When getting involved in a mideast war we had to face the fact that we would need to be there yrs. when Bush was convinced it would be over in months.What a fool.Mission Accomplished-Like for who and when? 80Billion for Iraq and blood and Money taken from the AMerican people for what?I am stilll asking.

Those I kow with intel connections have told me 20yrs..

IMO it is turning out exactly how I thought it might.We will need to establish what the french foriegn legion did canturies ago and tha tis when tey cannot handle situatons they would call in the Marines or other entities to get control back.

Afghanistan was called for as we needed to show a response,but Iraq was a total farce. I always knew we would go back in seeing that Saddam was not taken from power and it happened.Not the way I thought it wouldn as Bush has made bad excuses for us being there. A new one for everyone that the people do not buy.

One that amazes me is his sending incompetent men like Bremmer to control politics he does not even know.

The cost of Bush has been to high.Bush Sr. does not even agree with the moves that have been made,but he believe's it's due to the wisemen that have surrounded his son.

McCain at first said he agreed with Bush's politics,but he seems to be sperating himself from the decisions he made,but not the war effort.

We will be in Iraq for many years to come no matter who wins,but atleast Obama will scale down the involvement I think.If it spills over to Iran we are in for WWIII I think,.It scares me to think McCain would allow it to excalate or spill over.He is a real hardliner.Bidden being on the Foriegn realtions committee unsderstands more thenanyone and would give Obama good advice whereas Palin has no experience in such matters.

DOes anyone have Biddens chart info? another point about this election is no one wants their birthdata seen unlike years past.

I wish I could share more astrologically,but as Theo has pointed out the 2010 yrs. will be very different then what we are experiencing now and another type of depression may occur.WHo can lead the country in such times is the question.Action and not idealism will be the greatest asset we shall have.

It will be a world wide panic at some point .

Kudo's for Theo's research as he has shared his insight into he coming years and for anyone reading this thread I would read what he has to say about the coming years.

Theo

Banned
Sag Moon said:
I looked at the anugral day charts before and I cannot remember what they indicated ,but then it looked like Obama would be making the speech .

Tim Russet did a breakdown of the Electorial collage before departing and it shall be close.

IMO and it is not astrolological the nation has had enough of the lies produced by the republicans for 8yrs..Saying one thing and doing another has been very bad for the country and the war is dividing the country along with the economy.

We shall see the same as swhat happened for the Sr. Bush.The country just cannot tolerate more loss for the lower and middle classes.McCain is not showing he will differ from Bush,but extend the misery.

Face it politicians and those who follow politics are idealist.Obama is playing that beat and it seems to be working.Even his running mate would make a better prez then McCain as he has been around the Beltway. which brings up another point.

Usually the president is one that has faced hardshiips.Personal family hardships.Obama being of mixed race has faced a few.McCain has,but as a Navy flirer.
Bidden has faced personal hardships lsoing close family memers so I think it indicates the edge will go to Obama.Bidden will be the edge needed for Obama to win IMO.Palin is not a beltway native so I think that it is not going to help his chances.

Those that I know who know him say he is senial. How real that is I do not know.

I would trust Theo's ability as being a historical astrologer anyday after reading ome of his work.I do not know how much political astrology you have done Theo,but I agree Obama will win on the idealistic ticket he is planting for himself and Bush it's like father like son.
He misjudged so many things and the country is paying for it in blood and money.

WHen learning he was attacking Iraq I was completely amazed at how naive he is and how we have not learned from history just like in lebenon which we had no stomach for.When getting involved in a mideast war we had to face the fact that we would need to be there yrs. when Bush was convinced it would be over in months.What a fool.Mission Accomplished-Like for who and when? 80Billion for Iraq and blood and Money taken from the AMerican people for what?I am stilll asking.

Those I kow with intel connections have told me 20yrs..

IMO it is turning out exactly how I thought it might.We will need to establish what the french foriegn legion did canturies ago and tha tis when tey cannot handle situatons they would call in the Marines or other entities to get control back.

Afghanistan was called for as we needed to show a response,but Iraq was a total farce. I always knew we would go back in seeing that Saddam was not taken from power and it happened.Not the way I thought it wouldn as Bush has made bad excuses for us being there. A new one for everyone that the people do not buy.

One that amazes me is his sending incompetent men like Bremmer to control politics he does not even know.

The cost of Bush has been to high.Bush Sr. does not even agree with the moves that have been made,but he believe's it's due to the wisemen that have surrounded his son.

McCain at first said he agreed with Bush's politics,but he seems to be sperating himself from the decisions he made,but not the war effort.

We will be in Iraq for many years to come no matter who wins,but atleast Obama will scale down the involvement I think.If it spills over to Iran we are in for WWIII I think,.It scares me to think McCain would allow it to excalate or spill over.He is a real hardliner.Bidden being on the Foriegn realtions committee unsderstands more thenanyone and would give Obama good advice whereas Palin has no experience in such matters.

DOes anyone have Biddens chart info? another point about this election is no one wants their birthdata seen unlike years past.

I wish I could share more astrologically,but as Theo has pointed out the 2010 yrs. will be very different then what we are experiencing now and another type of depression may occur.WHo can lead the country in such times is the question.Action and not idealism will be the greatest asset we shall have.

It will be a world wide panic at some point .

Kudo's for Theo's research as he has shared his insight into he coming years and for anyone reading this thread I would read what he has to say about the coming years.

Silver State Is 11th Failed Bank This Year
By John Poirier
Sept. 6, 2008--WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Silver State Bank, which recently included Republican presidential candidate John McCain's son on its board, was closed by regulators on Friday, becoming the 11th bank to fail this year, as the struggling economy and falling home prices take their toll on financial institutions.

Andrew McCain, whom Senator John McCain adopted in a previous marriage, formerly served as a director of the Henderson, Nevada, bank, which was closed by Nevada state officials and taken over by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.

Andrew McCain sat on Silver State's board in February and served on the audit committee, bank regulatory filings show.

He resigned in July due to "personal reasons," the bank said. He previously served as a director of Choice Bank in Scottsdale, Arizona, from 2006 to April 2008 when Choice Bank merged with Silver State.

His involvement in the bank during the current credit and housing problems is a reminder of his father's alleged role in the massive savings and loans scandal decades ago.

In the late 1980s John McCain was one of five senators known as the "Keating Five." They were investigated by Congress over their alleged roles in the crisis, which resulted in a U.S. taxpayer bailout.

They were accused of aiding Charles Keating, who was the chairman of the failed California-based Lincoln Savings and Loan Association. McCain and another senator, John Glenn, were cleared in the Senate Ethics Committee investigation.

On Thursday John McCain accepted the Republican Party's presidential nomination. He and his running mate Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin are battling Democrat Barack Obama and his vice presidential running mate Joe Biden for the White House.

The FDIC said the Silver State -- a subsidiary of Silver State Bancorp -- had $2 billion in assets and $1.7 billion in deposits as of June 30. The failure is expected to cost the FDIC deposit insurance fund between $450 million and $550 million.

The bank was heavily exposed to illiquid and poor quality loans primarily in the commercial real estate business as well as development and construction loans in distressed markets in Nevada and Arizona.

There was no indication of any wrongdoing by Andrew McCain involving Silver State's failure.

Nevada State Bank, which is based in Las Vegas, has agreed to assume the insured deposits. The transaction did not include about $700 million in volatile, high-cost insured funds called brokered deposits.

Nevada State Bank is a subsidiary of Zions Bancorp.

The FDIC said it would pay the brokers directly for their deposits at Silver State, which was closed by Nevada state banking officials. Its branches will reopen as Nevada State Bank in Nevada and National Bank of Arizona in Arizona.

The FDIC estimated there was about $20 million in uninsured deposits.

Customers can access their money over the weekend by check, teller machine or debit card, the FDIC said.

The biggest bank failure by far this year was IndyMac, seized on July 11 with $32 billion in assets and $19 billion in deposits as of March. It was the third-largest bank insolvency in U.S. history.

The FDIC oversees an industry-funded reserve, which currently stands at about $45 billion, used to insure up to $100,000 per account and $250,000 per individual retirement account at insured banks.

The federal insurer said Nevada State Bank would also buy a small unspecified amount of assets made up of cash and securities. The FDIC said it would try to sell the remaining assets at a later time.

Silver State Bank is the second bank to fail in Nevada this year. First National Bank of Nevada in Reno failed in July.

The agency also has a running tally of problem banks that its examiners closely monitor. At the end of the second quarter, 117 institutions were on that list.

The FDIC does not name the institutions currently on the list until a bank on the list later fails.

FDIC spokesman David Barr said Silver State was placed on the problem bank list on August 5.

Each time the FDIC takes over a bank, agency staff members investigate why it failed. The FDIC's inspector general is expected to issue a report on Silver State within the next six months.

Barr said the FDIC staff was not treating the investigation into Silver State any differently from how it looked into previously failed banks.

"This bank is being treated like all the other banks that have failed," Barr said.

aquarius7000

Last request TO ALL

Ok, once again To All,

Obviously, I wasn't clear enough in my previous post, but, if this clearly non-astrological and predominantly 'political' discussion continues, then the mods see no further alternative than to close this thread/ shift it to the General-Chat forum, where it distinctly belongs, in the meanwhile.

I am sure most will agree that the (political) reasons as to why America parked itself in Afghanistan or Iraq; or what any bank estimated or detected.... are hardly of any relevance on their own, on this "Astrology Now" forum, if next-to-nil supporting *astrological* constellations are being pointed out. I mean, one could play along if some politics seeped in, as we are (or thought we would be, better said) discussing *astrology* in connection with the current political scenario/politicians in the US, but just look around - there are marathon posts plainly reflecting political constellations, and hardly even touching upon any astrological ones.

:rolleyes:aquarius7000

starlink

hI Theo,
You wrote:

By astrological judicial principles it had no effect here. Eclipses must be seen over the region (s) in question to have an effect.

Personally I have never read this, but maybe judicial astrology probably differs in that respect from modern astrology, I honestly would not know. I do believe though that the places where it was seen could get a stronger impact.

I was not able to see the Eclipse over here but it is having it's effect on me,I am telling you. Especially because it was a total one. It conjuncted my Pluto in the 9th, ruler of my Ascendant, square Moon and Sun and I am right in the middle of dealing with the issues that came up, very clearly reflecting the positions of those planets.

There is no room for politics in astrological forecasting to the extent that one forms a astrological forecast based on personal opinions.
No offense meant here Theo,but Tikana HAS based her forcasting on transits,solar arc and Eclipses mentioned above as we all have read ,so I think you are a wee bit too critical here. We are all practising astrology here and I doubt if anyone just says " THIS one will win" just because he or she personally believes this. Maybe they hope so, but we all have looked at the charts of these two men and based on that, made our opinions.

Regards, Starlink

Soul48783

Could the "uranus surprise" = an aquarius person?
Pluto reps the black race and cap rules black, since PL is going into Cap. this also indicates a new government "ruled" by a black man?
Her alleged birth time is 440pm so she has pl coming to her south node, moon, merc combo. She will be having more crises with the children and her lesson is motherhood (cncr south node) vs, govt job (cap north ). She cant do both. Should she neglect the family and with cool emotionless cap moon/aqu. sun she just may, or will she be distracted from the govt at an all important time in our history. With that sun/moon combo, she'll have no problem sending our children off to war. And war will come. with sun/mars being transited by neptune in mutual reception with her planetary ruler, she is delusional about a God given right to invade...look it up in the comments by her assembley of God preacher.
Eclipses only showed involvment of the Leos, Obama sun, palin asc, and aquarius. They influence world politics primaraly and are stronger in the places they are viewed in.
In Novem. Scorpio comes in to lite up Bidens chart, but to square hers and obamas. McCain has too much baggage...but I agree in sept, he will want to have rid of her. Its like the frasier episode with "dr" Mary.

Soul48783

I forgot to add a mistake people make in judging the midwest:
Mich/Wisc/Minn and even N. Dak are homeland of the Chippewa Nation. Native Peoples are said to be governed by Sagittaur. and indeed while Pluto was in sag, we opened casinos which built schools, housing and brought jobs...soon to pale as Pluto leaves. In all these states, like Mich, 20 percent native, all will vote and all are behind Obama. Plus Milw, and Detroit can pull in a 50percent black (and in detroit, arab) vote.

pallas

Theo said:
The lunar eclipse you are talking of was never seen here in North America. By astrological judicial principles it had no effect here. Eclipses must be seen over the region (s) in question to have an effect. Look at a map of the eclipses and then seek news of events in those regions. This rule never fails. Eclipses MUST be witnessed over the regions for events to follow accordingly.

Theo,
Not sure about that...I know it is true for Mundane charts, but
not so sure about Natal personal charts...I don't think it has
to be seen in that case...
Someone on the board may have more knowledge in this are, they
may be able to clarify it..:confused:

tikana

pallas said:
Theo,

Mine work like clocks even without being in my hemisphere.
so i dont know what Theo is trying to prove here

T

Awakened_Pisces

For the record, Theo's prediction is on the money thus far. Palin has more controversys then she can chew. And McCain's looking like a fool. The RNC was bad and Obama has a ton of momentum and money in his favor. The whole key is going to be when McCain dumps Palin. He really should have done so after it was revealed she wasn't going to drag in the Woman's vote. But my gut feeling is the damage was already done when Palin was selected period. Because people will still remember that Palin was picked for political reasons only and that McCain can't be trusted in office.

tikana

Confusedpisces said:
For the record, Theo's prediction is on the money thus far. Palin has more controversys then she can chew. And McCain's looking like a fool. The RNC was bad and Obama has a ton of momentum and money in his favor. The whole key is going to be when McCain dumps Palin. He really should have done so after it was revealed she wasn't going to drag in the Woman's vote. But my gut feeling is the damage was already done when Palin was selected period. Because people will still remember that Palin was picked for political reasons only and that McCain can't be trusted in office.

for your record, every woman who is in any office involving White House/Congress/Senate has brought a contraversy
starting with Pelosi if you remember, Clinton *well that is obvious*, our state's Feinstein.

T

Theo

Banned
pallas said:
Theo,

This is why there are rules in astrology. There are a lot of dubious techniques and methods that are quite simply untrue. There's so much mixing from natal to mundane methods, like using eclipses that are not seen over the region of the individual as a "scare" when thwe eclipse has no effect if not OBSERVED from the region of the person, or populace.

This is a clear judicial astrological rule I learned many years ago and it is correct. Eclipses MUST be observed over the region to have an effect. They have no effect to the person if the eclipse is not observed ~ even if the eclipse falls directly on any point in the chart. Too many students of astrology are literally scared out of their wits just by mention of an eclipse on their personal points. Moreover, eclipses are mundane uses that cover a populace, and not just individuals. If you look to the history of eclipses, you will find a direct correlation to events over the areas the eclipses were OBSERVED. This is a rule that cannot be broken.

We have to remember that Astrology is also an Observational Science. Too many "astrologers" sit in front of their computers using software, and do not clearly observe the skies. I own three telescopes and spend as much time viewing the skies as I do calculating charts. Not every celestial event, even if eclipses, have power on a chart of a native ~ especially if the eclipse is not observed over the region in question.

Theo

Banned
tikana said:
Mine work like clocks even without being in my hemisphere.
so i dont know what Theo is trying to prove here

T

How can that be? Are you saying that every eclipse, no matter where observed, or not seen, has effect on the region, and people in that region? This goes directly against thousands of years of astrological observations and rules on observing eclipses, and the effects over regions of the world.

Theo

Banned
Soul48783 said:
Could the "uranus surprise" = an aquarius person?
Pluto reps the black race and cap rules black, since PL is going into Cap. this also indicates a new government "ruled" by a black man?
Her alleged birth time is 440pm so she has pl coming to her south node, moon, merc combo. She will be having more crises with the children and her lesson is motherhood (cncr south node) vs, govt job (cap north ). She cant do both. Should she neglect the family and with cool emotionless cap moon/aqu. sun she just may, or will she be distracted from the govt at an all important time in our history. With that sun/moon combo, she'll have no problem sending our children off to war. And war will come. with sun/mars being transited by neptune in mutual reception with her planetary ruler, she is delusional about a God given right to invade...look it up in the comments by her assembley of God preacher.
Eclipses only showed involvment of the Leos, Obama sun, palin asc, and aquarius. They influence world politics primaraly and are stronger in the places they are viewed in.
In Novem. Scorpio comes in to lite up Bidens chart, but to square hers and obamas. McCain has too much baggage...but I agree in sept, he will want to have rid of her. Its like the frasier episode with "dr" Mary.

Pluto "rules" the black race? You've got to be kidding. Where on earth ~ or heaven ~ do you come up with that?