Will they fire me?

christina1989

Hey guys right now i am working in clothing store for last month and half its awful we work all day on saturday and pay is lowest it can be xd and my coworkers are stupid and evil..

I heard two people will be fired because he cant pay that much people.
On august 2nd i asked will i be fired.
I think this woman who is lets call he boss will decide who will go even though our real boss is owner of the store and i dont know if he will decide or her.

In chart i am mars retrograde in 3rd house and there is applying aspect(trine in 6 days.. ) with venus and venus signify 7th house and 11th house.
It could be my coworkers or my friend if it is 11th lord.
I assume my boss is mercury he is the owner and there is applying trine(8 days or months) with moon in 5th house
But mercury applies to jupiter(square in 7 days or months) which is in my 12th house that could be this woman who lets say run the store and she suggest him who is will be out of this job.
Jupiter signify 4th house and my 2nd house.
I heard today that next week they will fire 2 people.
Today i raised voice on my coworker because i am soo anxious here and its too much so i am probably fired hah.
I think based on this chart that i will be fired but i dont know if mercury first applies to jupiter then to moon.
What do you think?

Last edited:

christina1989

Here is chart.

Attachments

• sh.jpg
    sh.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 25

rafaella

Mercury the job is in bad shape, Mer can also be company being rx,and approaching combustion.

I'm not seeing adverse aspects to Mars, but its rx. So I don't know if you change your mind about this place yourself? Moon trine Mer rx, Again not seeing them firing but there is change, perhaps less hours or another position..?

christina1989

Mercury the job is in bad shape, Mer can also be company being rx,and approaching combustion.

I'm not seeing adverse aspects to Mars, but its rx. So I don't know if you change your mind about this place yourself? Moon trine Mer rx, Again not seeing them firing but there is change, perhaps less hours or another position..?

Well i thought to quit myself because on saturday we work all day... i dont think soo i will be offered with another position or less working hours..but if they fire 2 people we work even longer this boss is awful guy.
Maybe trine means firing me will go smooth or something xd

Who is jupiter here i see it aspects mercury?
Does venus represent my coworkers?