Love on the brain, a place to store my thoughts, cancer <3 Scorpio

Whoam1

Pisces is the bomb idc what anyone says.

My only problem with Pisces:
Do you ditch all your friends when you fall in love or enter a relationship??

All my Pisces friends do this...they fall off the earth and only what to be with their significant other.

No I don't. However I have to make an effort to talk to everyone. Yes we fall of earth frequently.

Lykanized

Seriously, all I get is Mercury, Mars, and Moon. But at least I have Uranus in a close 4th for creativity and mars for obvious reasons. Moon is sensual and passionate

Lykanized

I know what the Mercury's good for... I'm spectacular at sexting. I swear. I write works of erotic masterpieces. And I'm actually really smooth and charming

ConfusedCrab

Jupiter
Saturn
Neptune

What do mine bring out?

Hmmm interesting combo 🤔

We have a spiritual growth though mental stimulation which might activate the neptuniunan heart eyes and sexuality aka a different type of stimulation that might go back to the 1st dom of spiritual growth.

Mental stimulation is just to bridge the gap between the 1st and 3rd.
It’s a beautiful pattern.
Spiritual
Mental
Love

Just my take on your top 3 :)
I could be completely wrong.

ConfusedCrab

What about mine? Lol, I analyzed my own jokingly, but what say you, the expert?

Lmao oh **** I thought I had responded to you....I was in a daze yesterday 😄😅 oops who am 1’s response was for you??

I’m confused now...let me read,

What was your top 3....I’ll give it a try.

Last edited:

Lykanized

What a steamy top 3 ✨🔥

So your smart
Good in bed
& emotionally satisfying???

I’m impressed 😉
The most accurate assessment of my astrological profile I've received thus far. You, young lady, are a fine astrologer, a very keen mind on celestial forces indeed