Random presidential thoughts

JUPITERASC

Russia's Permanent Representative to the
Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)
Alexander Shulgin said that US, UK and France are waging a war against the OPCW
speaking from The Hague on Saturday.

"The war against the OPCW, real rather than propagandistic, is being waged not by Russia
as slanderously indicated in this statement
but precisely by the UK, the US and France"

Shulgin said regarding the three nations accusing Russia :smile:
of delaying the investigation of the OPCW experts in Douma.
"The trio of the western aggressors carried out, in a perfidious way
a missile strike on the Syrian Arab Republic
which occurred just a few hours before the planned coming of the OPCW experts to Damascus" he added.
He went on to say that US, France and UK
"will be unable make people forget their misdeeds
behind this smokescreen of disinformation and defamation
the only consequence of which is
to further delay the political settlement of the Syrian crisis
as requested by the UN Security Council resolution 2564."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOZN0HZ7z7Q

JUPITERASC

Trump-on-Losing_1478769247.jpg

Blaze

Account Closed
President Moon Jae-in is doing good work in my book. Peace talks with NK aren't something I thought I'd live to see. Not that I'm particularly old, but still not something I'd live to see.

Gotta wonder though: what made Kim Jong Un go through with it? My guess is that meeting he had with President Xi Jingping.

david starling

President Moon Jae-in is doing good work in my book. Peace talks with NK aren't something I thought I'd live to see. Not that I'm particularly old, but still not something I'd live to see.

Gotta wonder though: what made Kim Jong Un go through with it? My guess is that meeting he had with President Xi Jingping.

His nuclear tests were impacting Chinese territory. China doesn't take that lightly. :mad:

Blaze

Account Closed
His nuclear tests were impacting Chinese territory. China doesn't take that lightly. :mad:

I'm ignorant to the nuclear testing good old fatty boy Kim liked to do near Chinese territory. So that could be one reason for the meeting, but it wouldn't explain why he'd so suddenly want peace with his long time enemies across the border.

My own pet theory is that President Xi Jingping was tired of defending a small nation on the verge of war with the strongest military in the world. Thus, he could have, in my own unproven theory, told good old Kimmy boy to stand down or China would abandon NK.

Seeing how President Xi Jingping has his hands full with his insane grab to become Pres for life, he can't be bothered with possible war over NK's bs.

Since its not a theory I can prove, I'll call it bs too.