aspect to the asc?

lolo lolo

hi everyone . i have small question if the aspect to the asc important to help in the answer of horary .especially the quesited sig who make the aspect or this aspects not important .

IleneK

Premium Member
hi everyone . i have small question if the aspect to the asc important to help in the answer of horary .especially the quesited sig who make the aspect or this aspects not important .

The sigs need to aspect each other rather than the rising point or cusp of the 1st house.

lolo lolo

The sigs need to aspect each other rather than the rising point or cusp of the 1st house.
if they applied trine . so i ask if this aspect can supply the answer or it is useless at all.another question if 12th house in horary relation ship always be sorrow and hidden issues or it maybe issues related to past between two lovers as memories ?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

if they applied trine . so i ask if this aspect can supply the answer

No. Significators applying to aspect the Asc do not answer the question.
The significators have to aspect EACH OTHER.

another question if 12th house in horary relation ship always be sorrow and hidden issues or it maybe issues related to past between two lovers as memories ?

It could be related to any or all of the archetypal descriptors of the 12th house.

Last edited: