house for wishes

lolo lolo

if horary can help to know the wishes of another persons what house you can look at ?

tikana

if horary can help to know the wishes of another persons what house you can look at ?

that would depend on a question

lets say you want to find out if you will have your dream job then it is 1/10
love etc 1/7

questions like will my wish be fulfilled? I would look at the ruler of the wish itself and see if 11th house connects with your Lord of asce and moon also important to pay attention to strength and reception from lord of 11th because you may get what you are after but it might fall short on expectations

I hope this makes sense

Tik

lolo lolo

that would depend on a question

lets say you want to find out if you will have your dream job then it is 1/10
love etc 1/7

questions like will my wish be fulfilled? I would look at the ruler of the wish itself and see if 11th house connects with your Lord of asce and moon also important to pay attention to strength and reception from lord of 11th because you may get what you are after but it might fall short on expectations

I hope this makes sense

Tik
thank you but when ruler of 11th in first house conj your asc and exalted like mars now also the moon conj is it be considered yes
another question if i ask about another person not me can horary help me for that ..like if i ask about hidden wishes for friend so i look for 11 from the 5th and so on if it for love 11 from 7th isn.t it?

Last edited:

waybread

thank you but when ruler of 11th in first house conj your asc and exalted like mars now also the moon conj is it be considered yes
another question if i ask about another person not me can horary help me for that ..like if i ask about hidden wishes for friend so i look for 11 from the 5th and so on if it for love 11 from 7th isn.t it?

Please post this chart. We cannot tell what is going on with a partial verbal explanation. Please post one clear, unambiguous question with it.

tikana

my call would be a yes

lolo lolo

waybread;8781Please post this chart. We cannot tell what is going on winh a partial verbal explanation. Please post one clear said:
That's the chart of love interest.but i ask if horary answer this question.i notice early asc.so if this chart can help or it's not valid

Attachments

• astro_2gw_what_his_wishes_hw.54893.30041.jpg
    astro_2gw_what_his_wishes_hw.54893.30041.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 37

waybread

You've used whole signs houses, so of course every house will start at 0 degrees of the sign! Many horary astrologers prefer Regiomontanus houses. If you still want an answer at this point, please recast the chart in this house system, and then ask one clear, unambiguous question. I still can't determine what question you wish to ask.

tikana

That's the chart of love interest.but i ask if horary answer this question.i notice early asc.so if this chart can help or it's not valid

ok

so you are Saturn
he is moon

answer is NO
1/7 no aspect overrides 1/11
bc mars is separating from saturn

lolo lolo

sex .. what else

moon sq venus
he is not getting laid
O.m.g all his wishes concerned only on making sex not another useful thing.can be 5 th house related to problem in fertility and having baby.because i know he has problem for having children and he want to fixed this problem.also i notice it's separating aspect so it's past? thank you for your help and your time

Last edited:

A Yian

It doesn't work like that.

There's no house of wishes in the way you all are taking it. 11th house wishes are a very specifc kind of wishes.

If you want know the desire or the wish of someone, see his significator (always in context).
Is the 7th house ruler is in his 10th house, applying to the cuadrature of his 2th hous ruler: he desires a new and more profitable job.
If the 7th house ruler is in his 9th house and making a trine to his 9th house ruler, he seeks a religious experience or a spiritual goal.
If the 7th house ruler is in the 1sh house, applying to venus: he is in love and he wishes a relationship.
If the 7th house ruler is in the 1sh house, but it is a femenine planet in terms of mars and she is out of sect, and the 5th house ruler is seeing frome a sextile or trine, and venus is high in the sky, and saturn is seeing from a cuadrature: yes, he only want sex.

In the chart above, the moon (7th hous ruler) is the 2nd house (his 8th house of money) and she is going to the sextil of sun, sun is angular, stronge and rules his 2nd house, then the moon will go to the cuadrature of jupiter in the 11th house of money. All this is about money.