Loss of Superb Pet

universal

I am thankful for this category of posting.
I lost my dearly beloved pet, a cat named Tasha, 3 days ago. She had been ill for some time, probably with hyperthyroid, an epidemic among older cats. This wonderful animal was obtained young from the humane society, birth data unknown, but was probably approaching 17 years of age. Her advanced age and ill health make the loss a little less sad (we gotta go sometime!), but difficult nevertheless.
The circumstances were strange. I was away at a family reunion in Ohio for 3 days. In the past week, noticed she was having trouble jumping up, something she's never had before. She looked well enough for me to have bought an 18 pound bag of catfood while I was away.
Got home and she was in dire shape. Half an hour after my arrival, she was gone. I believe there are no coincidences and that she tried to hang in long enough to say good-bye. Animals are such superb creations. Am thankful to have had her and know I will see her again, in the life after this physical one.

flea

I lost my beloved dog on the 30th of April. I believe they know far more than we acknowledge and are tied into our soul evolution, and also linked to families over lifetimes. I have also had some messages from different people, some as young as teo, that he will come back to me, and has been part of a lifetime before. They teach things like ttrust and unconditional love, lightening up , and the value of being just as you are, rather than only having through your job or possessions.

My love to you, the tears of saddness get mixed in with the awe of remembering having such a beautiful soul be part of your life.

He left with saturn in my 4th. He was a libra sun, with a cancer moon like myself.

Love Light Flea

leslie1979

Dear Universal,

I am so sorry for your loss. I have 2 cats myself and I am typing through tears because I can clearly imagine the pain of losing them. I did lose my first cat 1 1/2 year ago, he was my first cat, an 18th birthday present. He was a beautiful orange/champagne lion who loved to eat spaghetti. I still have not let myself grieve because the pain would be unbearable....I go to the planet Vulcan when I think about him being gone. I am sending you strength and love.

Leslie

Carole

Ohhh...I am so sorry for your loss. I don't like to read post like these..... They make me cry. I know how you are feeling. It's so painful to lose your beloved. I have six cats and I love them all but I have a special relationship with one of them. We simply adore each other and I can't think of losing her without this thought bringing tears to my eyes.

All I can say to you is that your cat will be back if you want her to. They are here to help us in our growth, so be watchful. You could read a little about animal reincarnation here: www.kryon.com This might sound absurd to some but I believe this cat I love the most among the ones I have is the soul of a kitty I lost almost 3 years ago. He had captured my heart with his ways...the same ways that are my Sweetie's now.

I believe she was waiting for you. There was a bond between you both and they know. I am sending you light, hope and faith.

Carole

universal

I would like to thank all the people on this thread for their empathy and wise words. Although, hey you guys, I was doing OK composure-wise today, but am tearing up here now. I'm going to re-read your posts and remind myself to try to see the big picture, when we're all together again, etc. On behalf of Tasha and myself, thanks.