D&D Alignment

AppLeo

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! :joyful:

Take this test: http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Say what you got and then post your chart (or 3 main signs). Or just say what you got.

-------

I got Chaotic Neutral

Leo Sun, Virgo Moon, Cap Rising

I have no idea how astrology matches with the D&D Alignment, but it's interesting to think about.

sibylline

I read the title and thought you were asking about car repair shops...

What do these alignments mean? Are they explained afterward? Just wondering before I take time to do the test.

Neutral Good

Gemini Sun, Cancer ASC, Libra Moon

Neutral Good

Libra Sun
Gem Moon
Cancer Rise

D'aww, you two are like twins or something...Hmm, diastereomers. :happy:

Last edited:

AppLeo

I read the title and thought you were asking about car repair shops...

Right.. because I'm known for talking about cars :unsure:

What do these alignments mean? Are they explained afterward? Just wondering before I take time to do the test.

Even though I only provided a link to the test, there are tabs on the side that explain the alignments.

Basically, in short, there are nine placements you can get. Each placement is appointed according to law, chaos, good, and evil.

Evil = Selfish
Good = Unselfish
Law = Following rules and society regulations
Chaotic = Following your own path

Being neutral is combination of either evil and good, or chaos and law.

I like to attribute the placements to political compass.

Evil = Right
Good = Left
Law = Authoritarian
Chaos = Libertarian

sibylline

Right.. because I'm known for talking about cars :unsure:

Imagine how confused I was...

Okay, I got:

True Neutral

True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

conspiracy theorist

Chaotic Neutral. All I could think about when I was answering the questions was that none of the choices or reasons within the choices were how I would approach the situation so it's just as well I got that result.

True individualist? My chart sure aligns with that.

A lot of the "evil" choices just seemed like weakness to me.

Last edited:

AppLeo

I was surprised I got Neutral Good, I imagined I would test as more Chaotic...

I felt like that test was a little fuzzy anyway. For second place, I got chaotic evil :whistling:

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 1.13.35 AM.png