Violent emotional reactions.

dude123

Banned
There's this couple on YouTube who do pranks on each other and I noticed that his girlfriend tends to over-react a lot when she gets pranked, and often with A LOT of anger and intensity which sometimes scare the boyfriend away, LOL. She's usually not physical, but she hit him a few times here and there. But most of the time she screams like crazy (and I mean craaaaazy) and throws temper tantrums.

What in her chart makes her so violently over-reactive?

I don't know her birth time...but I definitely know her date of birth, since she mentioned it a few times in her videos.

nikki.jpg

dude123

Banned
I'm almost positive that her Moon conjunct Mars is the likely culprit here, emphasized by that Pluto trine the Moon-Mars conjunction.

Melaike

I'm almost positive that her Moon conjunct Mars is the likely culprit here, emphasized by that Pluto trine the Moon-Mars conjunction.

Some positions which could be responsible for her reactiones:

Moon-Mars conjunction
Sun-Mars square
Mercury-Uranus opposition

dude123

Banned
She's acting - Neptune sextile Mars sextile Pluto

I highly doubt she's acting...

When she gets mad, she gets REALLY mad to the point where her face turns bright red (typical Mars trait), her eyes widen and alert, and many other physical changes take place. Her tone of voice sounds very serious as well from all the screaming!